Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)

Go down 
+7
ruska
Sam
Willow
Titanium
Kent Mansley
RoawImKoatt
Not
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:21

Ummm...Spotpaw and Heronpaw are building a friendship, so...sign him up as one of Spotpaw's other friends?

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 0:15

Also, Smokepaw being in on this kinda depends on the Ashpaw plot :3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Status Update   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 15:42

The spot of Spotfur's Enemy is open!
Sam20055, the owner of Racconpaw, has left, so Spot needs an enemy to try and expose his treachery!

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 0:34

Scorchpaw can be Spot's enemy. If he is, though, he won't do it out of a grudge, just to expose the treachery of his clanmate. He'll feel that it's some duty of his or something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:57

If staff hasn't approved this yet, I would shoot a PM to a mod or an admin to check approval before you go through with this. They're busy people and do forget sometimes. But you definitely want to make sure about approval :)
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 7:14

Transient Days wrote:
Scorchpaw can be Spot's enemy. If he is, though, he won't do it out of a grudge, just to expose the treachery of his clanmate. He'll feel that it's some duty of his or something.
Sounds good! I can see Scorchpaw already thinking Spot is untrustworthy and Scorch will see Violet and Spot pretty early on, but he won't be able to expose it until near the end of the plot.
Grandaddy Ripped wrote:
If staff hasn't approved this yet, I would shoot a PM to a mod or an admin to check approval before you go through with this. They're busy people and do forget sometimes. But you definitely want to make sure about approval :)
Well, I ran it by Jay Bird(before Sam left and now I'll have to re-submit it) and she said that she can't approve it until the Spotpaw/Violetpaw thingy gets approved. Shadow denied it for lack of a good reason, so I added a whole novel of reasons and am awaiting the response to my edit. Can't let Spotpaw get his moonstone journey until the whole thing's approved, so all I can do is wait.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 7:24

With the FR, just shoot em a message if you haven't already! I'm sure they didn't intend to forget, and I hate to see you stuck waiting
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 7:34

Well, Shadow hasn't been on since the 8th, who else could I pm about forbidden romances?

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 8:07

Hey are u full of friends?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 8:24

Any of the staff can be contacted, as they all communicate with each other. Try Reaper or Pikachu?
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 14:04

Okay, the Forbidden Romance has been denied, and so unless Ruskavelle has Violetpaw joins Riverclan, I'm afraid this can't go on. We'll have to revise it.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 14:15

I don't think Violetpaw would ever consider leaving ThunderClan not to mention Ivystar would never let her in RiverClan, so I would suggest just doing this with two RiverClan she cats ;)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 19:00

What are the reasons that it wasn't approved? If we know the reasons, we might be able to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 19:58

This is just me, but...*gets an Idea
I can survive with two cats, right? So maybe I can make a character! (You can deny this possible request and I won't mind). Also, can you put Heronpaw as one of Spotpaw's other friends?

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 6:47

Ruskavelle wrote:
I don't think Violetpaw would ever consider leaving ThunderClan not to mention Ivystar would never let her in RiverClan, so I would suggest just doing this with two RiverClan she cats ;)
So if there's any possible reason for her to leave, they can conceal her scent and give her a fake rogue identity, say she was stolen from Thunderclan as a kit/wandered off and was taken in as a rogue, and wants to join Riverclan. They'll lure a fox to Thunderclan territory and act like it killed/ate her to take care of the where-did-she-go TC problem, and bam. Ivystar might take in a rogue. then they can "fall in love" in Riverclan.

Transient Days wrote:
What are the reasons that it wasn't approved? If we know the reasons, we might be able to do something about it.
First, it was because of a lack of good reason, so I added a bunch more reason. Then Reaper said the staff talked about it and declined it. Don't know the reason.

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
This is just me, but...*gets an Idea
I can survive with two cats, right?  So maybe I can make a character!  (You can deny this possible request and I won't mind). Also, can you put Heronpaw as one of Spotpaw's other friends?
:< well what role would that character take? I mean it'd have to be reeealy soon because Spotpaw would be a warrior now if it weren't for this plot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next