Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think everyone needs to shut up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

I think everyone needs to shut up.  Empty
PostSubject: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:09

I LOVE HIS YAK AND WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE LITTLE YAK BABIES.

I think everyone needs to shut up.  Treknature-tibetan-yak-photo-284x300

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzjwJV I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzNeMg I think everyone needs to shut up.  JGg2mwx I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzwPEb I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzwXQn

I think everyone needs to shut up.  JcTsSP1  I think everyone needs to shut up.  JcnAVnI I think everyone needs to shut up.  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:23

Fir, you are nobility. We do not marry RIFFRAFF.

I think everyone needs to shut up.  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:52

Tell that to my HEART!

I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzjwJV I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzNeMg I think everyone needs to shut up.  JGg2mwx I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzwPEb I think everyone needs to shut up.  JPzwXQn

I think everyone needs to shut up.  JcTsSP1  I think everyone needs to shut up.  JcnAVnI I think everyone needs to shut up.  JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 21:51

*Calls Fyr's Heart*

Yes? Is this Fyr's heart here?

Yeah, Sleepy said we are nobility and we don't marry RIFFRAFF.

Have a good day~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:27

....-heart dies-

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 14:06

I think everyone needs to shut up.  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think everyone needs to shut up.    I think everyone needs to shut up.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I think everyone needs to shut up.
Page 1 of 1