Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Damn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Damn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person) Empty
PostDamn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person)

Sorry I wasn't on at all yesterday. I was only supposed to be gone for a couple of hours but I ended up getting caught up in Mario Kart.

But I'm going to probably be a little less active this week. My parents are leaving to Las Vegas for a "wedding" (A wedding that was cancelled awhile ago and they're not bringing their kids along, so I get a good idea of why they're really going now) and my grandmother and her sister are flying from Oregon and Texas respectively to help me babysit. I don't quite see why the rest of my family that live down the street can't help instead, but oh well.

It's basically going to be a huge pain in the arse.

So yeah cx This is the part where I'd say bye, except I'm not really going anywhere.

Damn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Damn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person) :: Comments

:iloveitplz: MARIO KARTTTTT! /shot.

Lolokey. c: Have fun with that then.. D;
D: Daaw!
I can understand... Mario Kart. :megustaplz:
Well, welcome back. And we'll miss you and ahdlakdjfjskal
Mario kart....good times :'3

lol well hope you can get on....you know when you can get on :D *failshot*

Damn it, New Vegas. (Hurr hurr, you get it? Like Fallout? Oh shut up, you non-gamer person)

Page 1 of 1