Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4835

I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 4:38 pm

The sun was just beginning to rise in the forest, and all of Shadowclan were finishing what they were doing and preparing to sleep. Waspstep's death had definitely shaken Blazeflight up, but she had been trying to stay cheerful despite all that had happened. She was going on a small little border patrol along the Thunderpath after just finishing a decently successful hunting patrol, two mice in tow. Just when she was about to turn around and go back to camp, something inside of her told her she should stay. For whatever reason, she listened. She dropped the mice where she stood, and looked around. She didn't see anything, but nevertheless, she sat down and waited.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Specklefang had made another trip to the thunderpath, despite all the lives the black strip had claimed brought peace and comfort to her heart, for all the connections she had made there. Once more, she was in need of some comfort, she had lost a majority of her litter, and more she feared would die. The young she-cat was desperate to get away, her kits in the care of the other queens and with Shadowleaf keeping watch she had no doubt they would be safe.

Specklefang's eyes landed on a familiar she-cat, despite having not liked the she-cat from the start, she developed a sense of companionship with her. Specklefang's eyes sparkled as she hurried her pace to stand next to the path, "Blazeflight! How are you? Where- where is Waspstep?" the large she-cat mewed, her brow raising as she searched for the small, brown tom
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:31 pm

"Specklefang!" Blazeflight's firey pelt bristled when Specklefang called her name, but she still turned around and ran to the edge of the Thunderpath, checking that no monsters were coming before darting across the smooth black surface. She knew that she wasn't supposed to cross the borders, but this could be considered an exception if no one knew, right? Specklefang towered over Blazeflight's small yet lithe form, and this was the first time she'd seen the younger she-cat in a while, so it was quite shocking. "You've grown... a lot." She really didn't want to anser the question that arose next- she really didn't even know how. Taking a deep breath, she sat in front of the huge cat that she considered a part of her family. "Waspstep... Waspstep isn't... with us anymore." Tears pricked the back of her eyes as she looked up at her. She sat down beside Specklefang, wrapping her tail around her body, though she knew she probably wouldn't approve of it. They just had to remember that he was better off now, and that they'd see him again someday.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:55 pm

The whole word fell quite, the leaves stopped rustling, the birds stopped singing, and everything to stop in time as Specklefang watched Blazeflight's mouth flap pointlessly. Specklefang's head slowly turned to watch the red she-cat move and site beside her, making no move to pull away. So... Waspstep was dead? After Firestone or whoever told her, he was alive and well. What kind of gods did she believe in only to have her feelings bashed around? Her father- the one tom that she cared for as a father figure had passed, so soon after her real father. Her mother might as well be dead with the way she moved about the place, her kits were dead!

Specklefang's jaw clenched, her back burning as her fur bristled and her claws tore into the dirt below her, her body shaking and jerking in dry sobs. Tucking her head in the she-cat rubbed her paws against her eyes, her ears, anything they could rub harshly until her skin felt reddened and hot. Specklefang didn't know what to do with herself, she didn't know what to believe in anymore, she didn't know who she could trust. The large she-cat ceased in her motions, her arms itching almost unbearably, everything was. It wasn't a normal itch, it was an itch that settled in her bones, for no matter how hard she scratched she could never reach.

Specklefang would swear her revenge on anything if there was something to go against for, but there was no one to blame, no one to make it easier. With no place to go, no cat to properly turn to, no cat she could trust to not die anymore, she turned in on herself. A roiling ball of rage, grief, and everything and nothing all at the same time spun inside her, her body shuddering with the sheer force of it. Then all of a sudden, it was gone. Just like the sun gave way to the moon, except there was no moon to take its place and everything fell silent. Specklefang felt empty, no grief, no anger, no feeling, and the large she-cat welcomed it.

Shutting down mentally, Specklefang turned to look at Blazeflight, pressed her nose into the smaller she-cats scruff. "It's best that we part ways, I wouldn't want my mother to get caught crossing the border," Specklefang muttered blankly, getting to her paws rigidly, the she-cat parted ways swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Blazeflight didn't know what to do when Specklefang started shaking... She'd never had to deal with a situation like this before. of course, she struggled when she found out as well, but she didn't do much but let herself suffer for a while. She didn't want the same to go for Specklefang. Mother? She didn't think that she thought of her in that way, and it made her a little happy inside. But she could think about that later. "Specklefang, wait. I don't care if I get caught. We need to talk." They hadn't seen each other in so long, and she wanted to talk to her, catch up on things. If another patrol happened to pass, she'd just go back to her side of the border, easy peasy. She stayed right where she was, looking to Specklefang.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]   I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Got Something to Tell You [Closed]
Page 1 of 1