Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 18:19

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" the old tom called out as he took the growingly familiar steps up onto the rock. Another apprentice. He always found himself proud when a new kit came of age, but the most recent events had kept him from dwelling on his pride for too long. His mood had always seemed to turn sour after a short amount of time.

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 7:41

OOC: Oh, finally, Stoatkit gets to grow up! Thanks! I realize that I made the request in November, too. Smile

IC: Stoatkit heard the call, and he realized that this was finally what he had waited for, for so long. He had been jealous of his older adopted littermates, who had been apprenticed before him, but now it was his turn as a 6-moon-old cat himself.

Giving his fur a once over, he decided he was ready and padded out from the nursery. He had to puff out his fur a bit against the bitter cold of Leafbare, but his dark pelt still gleamed in the winter sunlight. His golden eyes shining, he approached the area where he had seen his siblings stand with quiet anticipation.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Y7g3q6fuStoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Russian-blue-catStoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:19

Brownkit heard the leader's call. She walked out. She saw Stoatkit, her friend, and walked up to him. "Do you know what's going on?" she asked.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sig10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:34

OOC: I'll just post again to answer Brownkit's question, but I'll try to not post again until Icee posts IC.

IC: Stoatkit flicked his eyes over to Brownkit and mewed, "I am finally 6 moons old now, so it's time for me to become an apprentice. I have been waiting for my whole life." He had a hint of pride in his voice.

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Y7g3q6fuStoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Russian-blue-catStoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:03

Nightpaw obeyed her leader's call and gathered with her clanmates sitting underneath the Jaggedrock. Her ears flicked toward Brownkit and Stoatkit. So, this was Stoatkit's ceremony. About time. Her heart filled with pride for her little brother, genuinely happy for him and happy to have another sibling in the apprentices' den.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 9:37

(pretend Little was here the whole time c; )

Littlebrook's gaze flicked towads Stoatkit. "Stoatkit, please step forward." She meowed, her voice gentle but commanding. As soon as the young kit took a step forward, she continued. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you shall be called Stoatpaw. Your mentor will be Blazeflight. I trust that she will pass down all that she knows to you." She finished, nodding warmly to her daughter before leaping down and joining in on the chanting.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 10:22

Stepping forward, the proud black-and-white young cat puffed out his chest as he received his name from Littlebrook. He turned to his new mentor and touched noses with her. "I am looking forward to training with you," the newly-named Stoatpaw meowed to Blazeflight.

Turning away, Stoatpaw looked at his clanmates chanting his name and felt a glow of happiness. In particular, he noticed that his sister Nightpaw was there among the crowd. He was glad that they had rekindled their relationship.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Stoatkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: