Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Darkpaw, my Old Friend (Closed for Frostash)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Hello Darkpaw, my Old Friend (Closed for Frostash) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Darkpaw, my Old Friend (Closed for Frostash)   Hello Darkpaw, my Old Friend (Closed for Frostash) EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 21:23

Even though there was nothing Ryeheart would've liked more than to sleep the day away in the painless realm of dreams, things needed to be done; for one, his new apprentice needed to be shown the ropes.  After waking up the young tom and allowing themselves time to eat and groom, the two had finally set off.  Heading deeper into the pine forests of ShadowClan's territory, the ginger tabby tom glanced behind him to make sure Darkpaw had kept up, before coming to a halt in a...usually sunny clearing.  Today though the sky was overcast and gloomy, which didn't work to help lift the warrior's spirits in the least.  His tone remained happy though as he meowed to himself; "This looks like a good spot to start."

Back to top Go down

Hello Darkpaw, my Old Friend (Closed for Frostash)
Page 1 of 1