Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Winter Wonderland [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

Winter Wonderland [open] Empty
PostSubject: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 8:07

Swanpaw was amazed by the light dusting of snow and ice that greeted her at the broken pools, and tentatively reached a paw onto the water - surprised to find it was frozen solid. She swiftly retracted her paw, instead rolling in the white powder that she had gathered was called snow from listening to conversations between older cats. She would enjoy the peace while it lasted - surely a place as beautiful as this wouldn't stay empty much longer.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 8:21

Sandpaw had been walking around, observing the tiny white flakes laying motionless on the ground. She had seen them before, when she had followed Yarrowkit, now Yarrowpaw, out of the camp. It had begun snowing and a warrior and an apprentice came to their rescue. As she walked around, eventually she found herself near the Broken Pools. She looked around and soon spotted one of the older apprentices, Swanpaw. The sand colored she-cat bounded over to the other apprentice. "Hi Swanpaw! May I stay here with you? I promise I won't be too loud." Sandpaw asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 8:30

"Sure, Sandpaw," Swanpaw nodded. The typically moody apprentice was finally making an honest effort to befriend other cats, and this seemed like a good start. Still, there was a small part of her that wished her mother and her brothers were here to share her fascination with the snow and the solid water. She was getting better at ignoring that part. "You don't happen to know what this is, do you?" she asked, touching a paw to the solidified water once again. This time, though, she didn't draw back. Instead she put another paw onto it, and another, until she was standing completely on the water, looking suspiciously at her paws and expecting to fall in at any moment.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 10:27

Sandpa's eyes widened. "D-Don't stand on that! It isn't safe!" the she-cat warned. "I believe it's called ice. It usually appears during leaf-bare. Some parts can break and you'll be in very cold water! You might get sick if you fall in." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:01

At Sandpaw's answer, Swanpaw leapt off back into the snow. "Understood," she nodded, looking at the ice as though it had betrayed her. She laughed. "Thank you for the warning," she added.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:09

Sandpaw let out an amused purr. Wanting to change the subject, "So, who's your mentor?" she asked while making herself comfortable.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Winter Wonderland [open] SQfTPip
Winter Wonderland [open] Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:14

Vixenpaw walked lightly and silently with paws speckled with snow into the broken pools, expecting to find peace and quiet. Instead, she came upon Sandpaw saying something to Swanpaw, who was seemingly standing on water.
Eyes wide, Vixenpaw edged closer and saw that Swanpaw was not standing on water, but on ice. "Um... Y-you probably shouldn't d-do that, Swanpaw... I me-mean, you're light, but you never know w-with ice..." she stammered, both too cold and too shy to form words properly. Then Swanpaw jumped off of the ice, and Vixenpaw prayed to StarClan that Swanpaw didn't hear her. She tiptoed closer to Sandpaw and Swanpaw and sat by, not wanting to intrude upon their conversation.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:17

"Snailbelly. Though half the time I'm pretty sure he forgets he has an apprentice." It was true, and she didn't exactly mean it cruelly - though the way it had come out wasn't exactly the kindest way of phrasing it. "Who's yours?" As she answered and returned the question, she returned to rolling in the snow.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 14:40

Sandpaw chuckled. "I have Batfang. He's pretty grumpy. Well at least when he trains me. I don't know how much more I could stand of him giving me the mean eye!" she exclaimed amused. "If Snailbelly doesn't really train you, do you do everything yourself?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 17:32

"Hello, Vixenpaw," Swanpaw greeted the newcomer before turning her attention back to Sandpaw. "I guess so. Well, not at first. At first I just bothered him until he actually taught me the basics. But at this point trying to figure out where he's sleeping is more trouble than it's worth, so I guess you could say that?"

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 22:10

"Hey Vixenpaw! Come out! Come and join us!" she said with enthusiasm. Sandpaw let out an amuses purr. "Well that also means you'll be a great warrior! You've basically taught yourself! You can handle anything!" Sandpaw exclaimed. The she-cat mewed quieter, "When do you think you'll be able to become a warrior? You've been an apprentice for a while haven't you? Or is time going too fast for me?"
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 8:21

"Soon, I hope," Swanpaw purred. She did, in fact, find it unfortunate that she was still in the apprentice's den. She supposed that it was the price she paid for handling most of her training - her mentor couldn't accurately assess her skills. "I'm sure you'll both be great warriors as well. What about you? How long do you think it will be before your warrior ceremony?"

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:52

"Hmmm. Well I really don't know. I haven't thought of that for a while. Maybe Batfang may suprise me one day and just say that my warrior ceremony is soon? I highly doubt that but you never know. What if Snailbelly said that to you? He wouldn't be so bad then...." the she-cat responded thoughtfully. She turned to Vixenpaw. "Vixenpaw, who's your mentor?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:25

"My mentor's Jaystream. He's really nice, and he's taught me plenty of things! I do hope my ceremony comes soon though." she replied, recalling how terrible she was at swimming and fighting before Jaystream taught her.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 12:11

Swanpaw nodded. "Hopefully we'll all be warriors soon." Honestly, now that she was talking to her denmates, she kind of regretted not trying to be friendly sooner. She had blamed it on her grief for so long, the loss of her mother and her siblings. But it really wasn't an excuse. Honestly, what kind of RiverClan cat's only friend was a WindClan apprentice? But she had a chance to change that now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [open]   Winter Wonderland [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Wonderland [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next