Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6736

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 19:41

Gingerstripe padded out of the warrior's den, stretching to awake himself more fully from his nap. The half-moon was in the center of the starry sky above, sending down rays of calm, peaceful light on the ShadowClan camp. Everything looked beautiful in the moonlight. Unfortunately, the warrior didn't have time to sit around and enjoy it; he had been assigned to the dusk patrol. You never knew what enemy cats might be up to, despite ShadowClan's long standing policy of neutrality. The ginger tom's fur bristled as he remembered the skirmish he'd gotten into with those ThunderClan warriors. His claws itched to give them some payback, but he knew that Flamestrike would be disappointed if he made the first move. And what sort of example would he be setting for Sparkpaw and Tansypaw? Instead, Gingerstripe sat by the bramble-covered entrance to the camp, his long thin tail swept over his paws, waiting for his Clanmates to join him.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 19:51

Crowfur walked out of the warrior's den with a yawn. He had taken a brief nap. He had promised himself that he would leave to go hunt after a quick nap. When he walked to the clearing he noticed Gingerstripe sitting at the camp entrance probably assigned a patrol. Crowfur grinned as he moved to greet and probably join the other warrior. "Hello Gingerstripe! How are you today? May I join on your patrol?"

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340』║『 All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340』║『All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 3:22

Cedarstorm had been feeling better now that her kits were bigger and stronger to be left alone with another queen. She missed her usual warrior duties and that's why when she spotted Gingerstripe and Crowfur, she walked to them with a smile. The she-cat approached her mate and nuzzled him lovingly as a greeting. "Good night, my love. Mind if I join you two in your patrol? I need to stretch my legs a bit after spending so much time laying without doing anything." She purred glancing to both toms with a charismatic smile.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 7:56

Sparkpaw left her den yawning. She stretched her paws, enjoying the fresh breeze of th night. Being an apprentice was more harder than she thought but with Firestone by her side she was able to do anything. In no time she would be a warrior that would maker her parents proud of. She finally stood up properly and looked around the camp until she found the orange pelt of her father. With a bright smile, the she-cat trotted to him bouncing and nudged him with her head on his leg. ”Good night, papa! Are you going to lead a patrol? May I come with you, please?” She purred sitting down and greeting quickly each cat of the group. It seemed like she was the only apprentice.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 8:24

Gingerstripe nodded at Crowfur as he padded up- one of the Clanmates who had been with them when ThunderClan attacked. A worthy warrior by any noble cat's standards. "I'm doing well, thank you. You may certainly join." He inclined his head to Cedarstorm as well. The tabby tom smiled at his daughter as she walked up as well. "You can come too, Spark. And if that's everyone, I think we should go." The lean ShadowClan warrior stood up and began to walk out of camp, headed for the ThunderClan border.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:35

OOC: Short ;^;/

Crowfur nodded and stretched for a few seconds. He followed behind Gingerstripe while keeping pace with Cedarstorm.

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340』║『 All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f340』║『All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:40

Cedarstorm walked alongside her mate, enjoying the sweet atmosphere that the night gave her. Her best memories were during the night so she loved seeing the marshes being brightened by the moonlight. The she-cat couldn't ask for a better place to be as she followed Gingerstripe's lead.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 17:55

Sparkpaw trotted behind his father, looking at him with starry eyes of admiration. This was her first patrol and it was with Gingerstripe! ”Daddy! I’m so happy to hunt with you! Firestone is such a good mentor. He always gives me good advice about hunting and battle but I honestly believe he is more of a fighter rather than a hunter. He’s just too big and his paws always do a lot of noise!” She chuckled happily remembering how funny her training was with him around.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:35

Gingerstripe couldn't help the large smile on his face as he padded through the dusky ShadowClan territory alongside his daughter. "Well, Firestone is a great cat. I couldn't have picked your deputy better myself if I were Magpiestar," he purred, not afraid to praise his brother. The tom was a great cat, with a better temper and disposition than he had. Why hadn't he found a mate yet? "Don't be fooled by his giant paws- you can be a great hunter and fighter no matter what your build is. Me, I'm definitely a thinner and leaner type- but don't let that fool you. I'm one of the best fighters in the forest- and I expect you'll be too, with Firestone training you." The ginger tabby's green eyes sparkled with light as he talked with Sparkpaw, remembering his own days as an apprentice that truly seemed not that long ago. He hardly noticed when they reached the ThunderClan border.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 12:23

Crowfur chuckled as he listened to Gingerstripe and his daughter converse. He turned to Cedarstorm and whispered, "I know you'll be a great mentor when you get an apprentice." He turned to look ahead when he noticed they were where they needed to be. "Gingerstripe, a few more steps ahead and we'd be crossing the border." he chuckled with amusement. He wanted to remind the other warrior that they were there.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 13:56

Cedarstorm smiled to her mate, purring. "If I can handle four kits then I will be able to train any apprentice, my love." She said confidently a few seconds before Crowfur pointed out they were arriving at the border. Smiling, she understood how distracted could be a parent around his child. Turning her head back to the black-furred tom, she flicked her tail excited to start. "Well, now that we're here, why don't we start hunting?"

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 17:10

The young she-cat only noticed the border when the other two cats said they were there. Sparkpaw turned her head with a bright smile when the Shadowclan warrior asked if they should start hunting. With a big smile, he turned back to her dad and gave him a defiant glance. ”I’m going to show what I learned with Firestone, dad! You’ll see how great I am at hunting!” Without waiting for any answer, the she-cat trotted a few steps away until her nose caught the scent of a toad near. Lowering her body, she localized the animal jumping lazily iba a puddle. Walking closer as the animal was looking at the other side, Sparkpaw jumped and caught the frog with her claws.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 17:10

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Mistpe10
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 20:18

Gingerstripe stopped abruptly a few paces away from the ThunderClan border, just before he would have crossed it at the pace he was going. His face colored and he shook out his fur self-consciously- the last thing he needed was being accused of starting a fight. He hadn't really been paying attention. But he couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten to spend time with his kits... and Sparkpaw was growing up so fast. "Yes, let's hunt. I'm sure our Clanmates will be glad for whatever food we can give them- leaf-bare's coming soon." He watched with a proud grin on his face as his daughter went off to hunt- of course she'd be successful, with as great a cat as Firestone teaching her- and decided he'd better go and hunt some, too. The orange tabby flicked his tail and turned around, scenting the air for any hint of prey, walking as quietly on the carpet of leaves as he could. He slowed down when he saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his eyes. A vole, scampering through the leaves, likely as skittish as its fellows. Leaf-bare was harder for the prey animals, too. The young warrior froze in place, eyes tracking its movement, until it finally stopped. Staying downwind, he lowered into a hunting crouch and stalked forwards, carefully placing each paw as silently as he could on the ground, his tail flat out before him- when as quick as lightning, he pounced on the small, furry creature. The vole didn't even had a chance. It let out a small squeak as Gingerstripe bit deep into its throat, ending its tiny life immediately. The tom closed his green eyes in a quick flash of gratitude towards StarClan. He'd never seen the starry warriors, but he was sure they existed somewhere. They had helped create the warrior code, which kept Clan life sane and fair. Thank you for this prey, mighty StarClan. I'll bring it to my father. After thanking his ancestors, he dropped the fresh-kill on the leaf carpet, licking the few flecks of blood off of his teeth. If he'd held it in his mouth any longer he'd've been tempted to eat it then and there, and that would be breaking the warrior code. With a few quick swipes of his white paws, the ShadowClan warrior buried the vole under a small bush and resumed hunting, glancing over to see whether his Clanmates were as successful.

Last edited by Ash on Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 20:18

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Mistpe10
All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)   All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

All Day, Every Day (OPEN Patrol)
Page 1 of 1