Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Empty
PostSubject: Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)   Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017, 12:57 am

Specklefang moved restlessly in her nest, her paws itching to help her mother, to help her clan and her kits. She wanted to do everything all at once, she didn't want to sleep or eat until her duties were done. Grumbling the large she-cat place her head over her paws, her long bushy tail resting across her scarred muzzle and one blind eye. Taking a deep breath and slowly expelling it she lulled herself to a more calm state before she was able to fall to sleep, although it was a fitful rest.

But it was with good reason, for she had 'awoken' with the light shimmering of stars all around her, beautiful plains and cool temperatures that felt lovely on her pelt. The scent of prey-rich fields making her mouth water, though she didn't care to hunt. What a lovely dream, everything was perfect. Looking for a good spot to settle, she took to the trees to settle beneath. Sprawling out along the roots she let the sun hit her pelt, along with her badger bite that was still healing, the fur yet to grow back.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)   Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017, 1:28 am

"Slacking off now?" Hawkpaw gave a light-hearted sneer. The tom's bushy pelt and heavyset build had no affect on his noise level. Having died as an apprentice nearing warrior name and Specklefang's strange size, he appeared smaller. The tom chuckled and easily dropped down from the trees above. "You look like you took on all the dogs in the twolegplace, without me!" His mew was full of fake hurt. 

Short because I gotta hevkkkkinnnggg slleepp))

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)   Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017, 2:04 pm

Specklefang jerked at the sudden appearance of her m- friend, her best friend. Blinking she turned to look up at him before letting her head thump against the group with a tired smirk. "Heh, I've been fighting things worse than dogs I assure you." Specklefang hadn't felt so tired in all her moons than in that moment. Everything seemed to weigh on her, suffocating. "Let's see... since you've been gone. I've fought two owls, three foxes, one badger, my clan leader, my clan-mate, left my father to rot on neutral borders... got into numerous border scuffles, trained five apprentices. Not to mention I'm mothering not five kittens, but ten! Ten! I'm so tired and drained that it appears I'm even tired in Starclan." Specklefang spat sourly, pushing herself ruggedly onto her paws to nuzzle Hawkpaw.

"I've missed you- I've missed you so much, you've no idea how torturous every day has been, not knowing if you were alive or not... My father is dead and my mother is a mess. I don't know what to do." Specklefang sputtered sourly, pushing her face into Hawkpaw's scruff just taking a moment to breathe and take in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)   Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017, 6:56 pm

The tom shook his head, "You were never good at staying out of trouble when you were younger." He kneaded the ground, habits never left him even in death. "I...
I don't know how to honestly help you Specklefur."
he felt defeated even saying the words. Hawkpaw knew how he felt about his family, he couldn't imagine watching it crumble. He wouldn't know where to start, most likely, he'd tried to use his claws to fix it. The tom groomed his chest fur as he thought, a rather futile thing to do when he was in fact dead.

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)   Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let my heart rest (Closed for Jug)
Page 1 of 1