Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

late night [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

late night [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: late night [closed]   late night [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:09

The member 'Sunlit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

late night [closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
late night [closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: late night [closed]   late night [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 12:53

Waiting high up in the branches of the tree that he had scaled was torture for Wolfpaw- despite his initial assurance about scaling the tree, the way that the branches swayed precariously beneath his paws made him feel less than confident about the idea. Nonetheless, he remained as still as he possibly could atop the spindly branches, although he had to dig his claws in several times to keep from slipping from his perch all together. Straining to see from his high vantage point, after several long moments of careful searching, Wolfpaw was eventually able to see the lithe shape of Olivelily circling the tree down below. His whiskers twitched several times as he listened to her eventually call up to him, his wide eyes peering down at the rosetted she-cat.

Leaning forwards, and struggling to properly balance, Wolfpaw took a moment to bunch his muscles up before allow himself to slither forwards and out of the tree all together. The drop itself wasn't very high, but it still made his belly lurch as he plummeted forwards. Spreading his limbs out wide, the apprentice dropped onto Olivelily's back with a soft grunt, trapping her beneath his sprawled out form and the soft forest floor."How was that for sabotage?" Wolfpaw eventually questioned, unable to keep the teasing note out of his voice.

late night [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: late night [closed]   late night [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:14

Olivelily grunted in surprise as she was suddenly pinned under a weight that had dropped from above. Unsheathing her claws, she flipped over and was about to attack until the familiar form of Wolfpaw registered in her mind, along with his playfully teasing voice. Relaxing her tensed muscles, she let out a bubbly laugh. "Wolfpaw, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She yowled in a sort of mock anger that was ruined by her laughter. Finally scrambling out from under him and to her paws, she gave him a playful shove. "That was pretty good. I didn't even think about looking in the trees for you." She admitted, her ear suddenly heating in embarrassment. She was a warrior, and she hadn't thought to look in the trees? What was wrong with her? Sure he was an apprentice, and they weren't really inclined to climb trees for the fun of it, but she should have thought of it. Shaking her head to dispel the thoughts, she held her grin. There was no point in dwelling on the should haves or what ifs. "I can't believe you got me! I was just looking for you to sabotage you until I couldn't find you. I was worried maybe you had gotten hurt.." She meowed cheerfully at first before trailing off with a furrowed brow. Why did the thought of something happening to him send her heart racing in a panic. Why did the happy-go-lucky she-cat suddenly become overwhelmed with worry just because her frog-brained self could think to look up a tree? There had been no alarming scent of a predator or a two-leg, but immediately her usually optimistic mind had gone to the pessimistic thoughts. It confused the spotted she-cat, but she shook the uncertain jumble of thoughts away. She really needed to stop dwelling on her thoughts so much. It wasn't like her at all.

(so sorry fhekjdls)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
late night [closed] - Page 2 Sign_s13
late night [closed] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: late night [closed]   late night [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

late night [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2