Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Spark in the Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A Little Spark in the Shadow Empty
PostSubject: A Little Spark in the Shadow   A Little Spark in the Shadow EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 14:36

The ginger fluffy she-cat opened her eyes days ago but she still spent her life in the nursery with her mother and sister. She was bored of the darknesss and wet floor of the den so she stood up and walked to her mom, nudging her gently with her little paws. Her big green eyes looked at Copperfang like they were asking to leave. ”Mommy! Can I go outside, pleaseeee? I promise I will be good and I won’t  annoy the warriors!” She mewed bouncing on her spot excitedly.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Characters : Ashpaw, Leafpaw (WC), Whitekit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan/Apprentice; Windclan/Apprentice; Riverclan/Kit
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: A Little Spark in the Shadow   A Little Spark in the Shadow EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 17:13

Ashkit opened his eyes, the small orange kit waking him up from his nap. Sitting up, he watched the excited she-cat curiously. He wondered if Copperfang would actually let her go outside the den. If so, maybe they'd be able to play a game together? Ashkit wasn't very good at talking to others so he didn't play with the other kits often.

ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: A Little Spark in the Shadow   A Little Spark in the Shadow EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:05

Tansykit bounced out of her nest as well, shaking moss off of her pelt. "Can I go out too? Can I? Please?" she mewed impatiently with her sister. "It would be so much fun! And I haven't gotten to meet very many of the warriors!" She glowed at the thought of meeting some more of the older cats. She couldn't wait until she was an apprentice!

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Spark in the Shadow   A Little Spark in the Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Spark in the Shadow
Page 1 of 1