Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)   Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Leaffall already? It wasn't hard to tell that it was already that time of year. The leaves on the few trees that dotted moors were already turning into beautiful hues of orange, yellow, and red. The temperature had decreased little bit by little bit over the past moon, and every day got shorter, while all the nights became longer. The sun was just beginning to go down, and Gustpuddle had just come back from a solo hunting trip, in which she had caught a small, yet plump rabbit, and sparrow. She placed the sparrow amidst the pile in camp, taking the rabbit, which was much more to her liking. She planned to go back out and hunt some more after a nice meal, as the Clan needed to stay on top of keeping the food piled as high as they could. After all, Leafbare would be back before they knew it.

As the hustle and bustle in camp continued on, Gustpuddle took a small nibble off of the rabbit. She felt so out of place, as if she should be doing more. The past few moons she had been slacking, and as she thought more about it, the worse she felt. She pushed the rabbit to the side a bit, laying her head on her paws and closing her eyes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)   Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Pausing in her late afternoon grooming, Brindlewhisker allowed her pales eyes to stray from the task at paw and towards Gustpuddle, whom had just deposited prey onto the fresh-kill pile. Thankfully the cool weather was staving off was working in their favor- now the Clan was able to pack in some much needed extra prey in preparation of the cold moons. Quickly nosing a few frayed strands of fur back into place in a hasty manner, the brindled she-cat slowly got to her paws and lightly padded towards her kin with light, quiet steps.

She wasn't blind; she knew that after the birth of her most recent litter, she had all but ditched her extended family in an attempt to balance her duties and raising her latest brood. Although she knew that most of the other she-cat's in the Clan could sympathize with the struggle, it didn't make the realization at how little time she had spent with Gustpuddle any better. Coming to a light halt in front of Gustpuddle, the Deputy reached out to gently prod the younger she-cat's side."Tired?" Brindlewhisker questioned lightly, well aware that she was disrupting Gustpuddle's rest.

Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)   Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Tired? "Who, me? Tired? Oh, no. I was just- um, taking a moment to gather my thoughts." She said, rising to a sitting position. "I was actually just about to snack on that rabbit there. Care to join me?" Her sweet-toned voice got slightly lower as she spoke, as she was reaching out to move the rabbit a bit closer to Brindlewhisker. She didn't care much for food at that moment, so there was no way she'd be able to finish it all by herself anyway. She began licking her paw, bringing it over her ears softly while she waited for Brindlewhisker to reply. There was so much that the two needed to catch up on- Brindlewhisker's kits, leaffall, and just about anything that could come to their minds.

OOC:
Short, I know. Went out with family last night, sorry~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)   Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Catch Up, Don't Ya Think? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1