Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) Empty
PostSubject: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 20:34

Cherrypaw couldn't believe anything that had happened. She refused to but what stung her the most was the fact that her father had straight up told her that he never loved her mother and that she should have never been in the clan. Her ears flattened and she let out an somewhat angry but hurt filled growled as she paced out in a peice of her clan's territory her mind swimming. She lashed her tail back and forth wanting nothing more then to never see her father again but deep down she still loved him but that wasn't the case for her."was it all just an act then my whole life"She said quietly ears flattened. She wouldn't pay attention if anyone came up to her or at least notice. If anyone came to attack her what would it matter really she felt hollow almost the sting from his words hurt her more than claws or teeth ever would.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 21:53

"No, it was never just an act. Because Leafstorm truly does love you." Specklefang had been watching from the nursery as Leafstorm let Cherrypaw know of their relationship, and while it had not gone as planned she wasn't particularly upset about it. But it was necessary to Leafstorm, so she was going to have to deal with it. "Sit up Cherrypaw, I did not teach you to be a slob. I did not teach you to be dramatic and irrational." Specklefang spat some-what cruelly, but she needed a reality check. "While you may not be happy with Leafstorm's decision, you are going to have to deal with it because he can't mope and sob every day over your mother. She's dead, Leafstorm isn't. Let him be happy, let him have this." She spat, settling herself down next to her... stepdaughter.

"Just because you're not happy with me being your... step-mother doesn't mean that you can act this way. I don't care if you don't view me as a mother figure, nothing has to change if that's what you're worried about. Your father chose to take me on as a mate, and there's nothing you can do to change that. The past is the past, and the future is now." Specklefang meowed curtly, not looking at her blind apprentice and step-daughter, but into the trees, awaiting what Cherrypaw had to say.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 22:12

Cherrypaw had not even expected Specklefang to come talk to her. The blind apprentices ears pricked ever so slightly as she heard her force but flattened just as soon as she heard it."I will but that doesn't mean I have to be apart of it he made that perfectly clear"She bristled not daring to look at her mentor"he's made it clear that I shouldn't have been born in Thunderclan let alone loved my mother.  I'm just a mistake I guess"She snarled her emotions high and Specklefang being there probably sky rocketed them. She stopped her pacing every once in a while and at some point She managed to sit down but her tail lashed stirring up leaves and her blind green eyes stared ahead of her not really focusing on anything. She at some point felt or just breifly heard Specklefang sit next to her."as for about you.... you know how I feel.Your my mentor that's as far as it goes I had a mother and granted I had a step in mother for a bit of my life. But this.... I won't ever be ready for this"She spoke."not only that but he waited too long for it and what does it matter anyways he had your kits to love as he chooses i dont matter"She lashed her tail. She couldnt help what she was saying anymore nor did she think she woild be talking to Specklefang about any of it. Let alone opening up her it was weird and she didn't much like it.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptySat 7 Oct 2017 - 13:14

"Then leave, if you think you're a mistake you must be, right?" Specklefang growled, glowering down at Cherrypaw. "If you need the validation of your father to feel like you matter then what happens if he never apologises? I've been Leafstorms best friend for moons, so trust me when I say he has never felt so guilty in his entire life. Apart from causing your mothers death- or so he believes. He believes that he killed her because he contributed to your birth, Cherryblossom died having you. Leafstorm would never want to lose you. He loves you." Specklefang gave Cherrypaw a tap with her side, trying to establish a feeling of camaraderie.

"He loves his child deeply, cares for her. Just as he grows to love his new litter, though I've seen his worry and concern for me and my kits. It's like he's expecting me to die in my sleep and my kittens not to make leaf-bare, it's a bit much for me. But it just goes to show how worried he must have been for your survival, just wondering day after day, night after night if his child was going to make it." Wrapping her tail around her apprentice she hoped the close-ness would help. "If you got lost, hurt or worse it would have killed Leafstorm, Cherrypaw. Absolutely destroyed him." She scolded, frowning as she looked sternly down at her step-daughter.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptySat 7 Oct 2017 - 13:29

Cherry paw fell silent her tail silently lashing behind her as she heard Specklefang's first quiet and her wars flattened a bit more against her head."but that's just it I don't want to leave I don't have an inkling of an idea where I could even go"She said before forcing her tail to stop lashing and settle at her paws though it still bristled like most of her fur."I don't know... its..its just he's the only family I have "She mewed her fur relaxing a bit. She felt her tap her with her side and she was quiet"well...i couldn't tell....not earlier"She said quietly but she seemed to calm a little bit. She let her wrap her tail around her. She couldn't find the words to say anymore her anger seemed to have vanished and left her feeling guilty for her words.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 21:20

Bump

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 10:39

Specklefang's features softened as she took in a deep breath, looking down at the apprentice with softening features from her stern expression. "Go apologies to your father," Specklefang ordered, pressing her nose to her step-daughters forehead before getting to her paws and walking back to camp, her tail smacking Cherrypaw's rump before completely disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)   Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelation(open to anyone who wants to deal with a emotional Cherrypaw)
Page 1 of 1