Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) Empty
PostSubject: Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)   Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 17:05

Cedarstorm walked slowly into the camp, carrying the owl. Her blue eyes looked at the fresh-kill pile, tired and exhausted. The blood loss was way too much to bare and she didn't how much longer she would be able to stand up on her paws, especially now that her leg was burning in pain.

Looking back to be sure that Crowfur was behind her, the warrior approached the place where the clan left the prey and put the owl next to it, quite proud because she and her friend were able to defeat two predators in just one day. Completely alone! She couldn't ask for a better partner than Crowfur and she could trust her life in him. Now that the prey was in its right place, the brown tabby she-cat searched for a Roaringblaze or Honeydrop so they could help them and walked slowly to the medicine den, failing to enter because she just fell in front of the den, exhausted and breathing heavily.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)   Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 17:50

Crowfur had followed close behind Cedarstorm into the camp. He placed the two other pieces of prey with the owl that the other warrior carried. He proceded to tiredly follow the she-cat into the Medicine den. Before the she-cat could even enter, she had collapsed from exhastion. Crowfur made it to her side and quickly and lifted her up. Due to him being weakened and feeling nauseous, the tom dragged her inside by the scruff. His legs felt like liquid as he fought to stay conscious. "Roaringblaze, Honeydrop we need some help." he managed to cough out. The whole place was spinning and it was making him sick. He layed himself next the Cedarstorm and began to lick her face for comfort as he waited for assistance.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f340』║『 Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f4a8
Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f340』║『Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)   Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 19:22

Roaringblaze took one look at the two wounded cats and immediately went over to take Cedarstorm's place helping Crowfur walk. "Alright Cedarstorm, try not to put any more weight on your leg," he meowed to her with a light tone to help keep her calm and relaxed. He gave her a smile. "I'm going to help Crowfur first, so just hang in there and I'll fix it up before you know it."

When he went over to examine Crowfur's head, Roaringblaze's yellow eyes sharpened with concentration. The way Crowfur was moving his head with signs of distortion made the young medicine cat worried the warrior had a concussion. "Okay Crowfur, if you feel like passing out I want you to try not to. You might have a concussion, so make it better I'm going to give you a mixture. It's made of thyme and juniper berries." He fed Crowfur the concoction. "This will help you feel better, even if you don't have a concussion." With that, he grabbed the rest of his supplies for scratches and basic wounds. "Okay, I'm just going to get to the rest of your wounds here. After that, you should be all set. You'll have to stay here tonight so Honeydrop and I can keep an eye on you." He smiled. "Just take it easy for now, but remember: don't fall asleep."

Once he was finished with Crowfur, Roaringblaze went over to Cedarstorm to fix up her leg. "Okay, I've taken care of Crowfur so now I'll help you with your leg." It probably wasn't broken or even sprained too badly, or else she wouldn't have been able to carry Crowfur into the camp let alone here. "I have a mixture that I'm going to put on the wound. It should help you feel better." He pulled out his mixture for bad wounds with the slight chance of sprain or broken limp. Roaringblaze chewed the herbs into a pulp and spat in onto her leg, securing it with burrs and cobwebs. It smelled strongly of wild garlic. "Okay, I'm going to take care of the rest of your wounds. After I'm done, eat these poppy seeds and rest." He couldn't give any to Crowfur since they induced fatigue, but Cedarstorm didn't seem to have lost a fatal amount of blood or injure her head so she got the pain-killing seeds.

(Crowfur and Cedarstorm are now healed back to full HP & SP.)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 4:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)   Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 19:37

The warrior opened her eyes slightly when she felt the warmth of the black-furred tom. Her scruff hurt but she knew that he was doing his best to her and his licks were quite comforting to feel. She looked at him tired, but happy to be by his side and he licked his cheek as thanks before Roaringblaze appeared to help them. She nodded to his first order and tried to keep her leg in a comfortable position while she saw how Crowfur was getting healed. Her heart was beating fast because of the worried thoughts that flooded her mind when the medicine cat talked about his wounds like they were really bad.

Even when the mixture was put in her leg, the she-cat couldn't think of another thing rather than her friend. The warrior barely heard the instructions of the medicine cat and just ate the seeds because she knew that Crowfur would get worried if she didn't. "Thank you, Roaringblaze. But... Crowfur is going to be okay, right?" She asked, looking at the yellow eyes of the tom, worried and concerned for the health of her partner.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)   Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two tired and wounded friends (Meddies needed)
Page 1 of 1