Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Free Time [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Crowstar sat next to the creek, laying on one of the few rocks surrounding the small water source. The sunlight the filtered through the leaves hitting the leader's restored and healthy body and warming him in the cooling leaf fall weather. Crowstar rolled on top of the rock turning over to his back his stomach now absorbing the rays. He was so thankful for Rippedsky taking care of things while he returned to his former self from what happened in the caves.

There was a lot that happened while he was gone.. his mate betrayed him for the Tribe leader. Did she desire to be with the tribe? She hadn't even spoken to him.. not that he wanted to speak to her. He just kind of went about his business not really seeking out Poppysong. He knew after today he would be taking over leadership duties once again, and hopefully with the return of those, he wouldn't have to think about her so much.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Echo that Strides Through walked around, troubled by her thoughts. A million of them, a million questions, a million thoughts, racing through her head. She broke and started to cry. She was unsure of herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Crowstar, sitting at the stream. She figured that if she could talk to someone, maybe she'll finally be sure. She wiped the tears from her eyes, although it was evident that she was crying, then walked over to Crowstar. "Hey Crowstar..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 pm

The leader sat up as soon as he heard his name in a greeting. His yellow eyes turned to the to-be as she approached with clearly something wrong going on. Hopefully he could help comfort the smaller cat even though he wasn't exactly the best at these kind of things. "Hello Echo." He greeted using the shorter name. "What can I do for you?" The leader asked.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Echo sat down next to Crowstar. "I was thinking about whether the choices I made were right since the tribe left. I couldn't go back with them, I probably wouldn't survive with them, but I'm unsure if I belong here either. I don't really know..." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am

"Well there is one thing I know Echo, if you know you don't belong with the tribe, then you have a spot here in my clan. If you are willing to stay here, then I will make sure there is room for you." Crowstar didn't really know if that was comforting. A lot of the tribe weren't really comfortable what had occurred at the previous gathering. There were a few of their numbers stepping away from their tribe life, and trying to find something on their own, and if they wanted he would have a spot for them in Skyclan.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Echo nodded. "That's kind of you. I appreciate it. I just need some time to think about it." she said, dipping her head.

OOC: shortness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Time [Open]
Page 1 of 1