Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Lark's Nest [Open]

Go down 
+3
Ember Pheonix
xjax1
Honey Badger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 21:57

OOC: I'll just join in here...

IC: Patchkit followed close behind her sister Ebonykit. She gave a squeak of suprise when Ebonykit was tackled by a grey she-kit. Patchkit watched on with an amused face. She wasn't willing to join in anything at all. She stood away softly snickering at Ebonykit's misfortune.
~~~~~~
Russetkit stood a few foxlengths away from the "chaos". She really did not like all that was going on and decided to explore on her own. The white she-kit with the red tail bounded off and started to explore. She wanted to go look for the ugly frog. She wasn't so lucky as Ebonykit or Patchkit and she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 14:58

Ebonykit pondered on that for a bit, wondering if there was maybe a nice looking frog somewhere out in the world, but was interrupted with a sudden squeak as Greykit went tumbling into her. "H-Hey! HEY!" she gasped, rolling onto her back. "You think you're a better warrior than me?!" The she-kit let out a not-so-fierce growl and kicked her hindpaws away at Greykit, trying to get her off. "P-Patchkit! Russetkit! Help!!"

The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 6:49

Rosekit looked at all the fuss and got scared. She never rlly knew her family and stayed close to her mom. She wanted to play soo much but she was scared to get hurt. She hides in her moms fur. "help me mom."she whines.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 11:14

OOC: Idk if y'all were waiting for me or nah, but I'll just post

IC: Mudfoot let out a chuckle as some of the kits began to roughhouse and others stayed near their mother's side. The two litters definitely had a good mix of different personalities, some being more shy and reserved while the others more... crazy. Both would benefit the clan in their own unique ways no doubt.

Seeing that Ebonykit was being clobbered by Greykit, Mudfoot couldn't help himself and just had to join in on the fierce battle.
"You may be strong, but you're no match for the mighty Mudfoot of ShadowClan!" the tom growled with a playful smile. Still laying where he was, Mudfoot stretched out a large paw towards the playing kits scooped up Greykit from on top of Ebonykit. Pulling her closer to his fluffy chest fur, the tom leaned down and gently nibbled on her tiny ear, making sure not to grab it with his teeth and keeping her in his grasp. "Who's the strongest warrior now?" he teased in a playful manner.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 5:53

Rosekit looked up from her mom to see what she thought was her uncle mudfoot. "i am fear me my mom and dad call me rosestar." she mowed at the big cat and launched a attack. She went straight the turned and clawed his feet to make him fall then bit his ear. "stand down." she ordered while laughing.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Nest [Open]   The Lark's Nest [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lark's Nest [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-