Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boulder ´chase´ the Owl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Boulder ´chase´ the Owl Empty
PostSubject: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 22:53

Boulderfoot stood up from the place where he was sleeping the rest of the night. He was full of energy when he suddenly remembered what had happened last night. He had received apprentice and that meant totally new lifestyle. He was a mentor now and more responsible cat; not apprentice and unexpereinced cat anymore. With strong steps he approached apprentice´s den nodding to some older warriors and seniors which were already on the clearing. Life was going on after the event on the gathering. He was there and he was happy that Owlpaw didn´t saw the happening there. It was terrifying even for a warrior; altough he was still apprentice then.
He pushed his head into the den (he was a little to big to be moving around sleeping apprentices) and mewed warmly: "Owlpaw, we are starting training today. Wake up and then we can leave immediately. There is hunting to do." Not waiting for repsonse and of movements of some other apprentices, Boulderfoot padded at the middle of the clearing and then headed for the entrance of the camp; dark tunnel. He stopped there waiting for Owlpaw to come. It was important to learn how to wake up most succesfully.
He sniffed; cold air was coming back and there were rare sign of greenleaf remained. Leaf-fall was so near and that means that maybe some of their traning would be even in the snow. Boulderfoot shoke thinking of cold air and snow, in which hunting was extra hard and many cats always lose lifes. But ShadowClan was strong now. Unpatient a little Boulderfoot yowled: "Owlpaw! Hurry up!"

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 23:05

Owlpaw was snuggled up in his nest when he heard the voice of his mentor. He got up immediately and quickly, but quietly, walked out of the apprentice's den.

He took a bit of time to get to the camp entrance. He raced to where Boulderfoot was waiting after hearing his impatient voice. "S-Sorry Boulderfoot. I got a little side-tracked." He looked up at the large warrior with excitement, all traces of sleep and fatigue had disappeared. "Are we really going hunting? I can't wait to catch my first prey!" the young tom puffed out his chest as to seem larger.

He wanted to be a great warrior one day, so he was going to pay careful attention to his mentor and his instructions. The apprentice waited for Boulderfoot to lead them to their destination.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyThu 7 Sep 2017 - 6:23

Boulderfoot nodded satisfied wheb apprentice came. He was probably a little to unpatient; he was also having young warrior as a mentor and Ryeheart was really patient. Ignoring first mistake huge tom leade way on answering Owlpaw's quiestion: "We are hunting and today you will obviously catch your first prey."

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 14:14

The young tom nodded. As Boulderfoot led the way, he kept looking around excitedly. This was his first day out of camp. "Where are we going?" he asked the large warrior.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 0:38

"We are going to the main ShadowClan territory. In the middle where the most of prey can be found. I will show you some positions and then you will repeat. Right?" Tom leaded the way further looking if apprentice is following him.

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 11:56

Owlpaw nodded at Boulderfoot's instructions. He followed the large tom to their destination.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 22:33

OCC: Read all this carefully!

ICC: Boulderfoot mewed when they arrived and he decided that this was the perfect place for begging: "As I have already said I am going to show you example of crouching positions and then I will try to catch something. Watch me carefully because then it will be your turn." Huge tom lowered his body and crouched; like that he began padding forward and acting like he was trying to catch something. Then Boulderfoot stood up and mewed: "Did you see me? I was crouched so I am smaller to see. Then my paws; I was stepping slow, but extremely quiet. Every creature will hear you if you won´t be quiet enough. Now onto real example." ShadowClan tom went some steps away and lifted up his tail and head; he sniffed. Despite cold leaf-fall´s air there were some creatures hidden somewhere near. He was satisfied, because creatures had not escaped altough they were so loud. He repeated crouching position and stalked closer to the bush, where some creature was standing or laying. Boulderfoot sniffed again and recognized not so good scent; a toad. Very easy prey. He striked with mighty jump and powerful hit over creature´s head. Toad was death. Proudly he carried it nearer Owlpaw and mewed, when he droped it: "You go."

Occ: Read these instructions before posting.
Now you will be hunting with hunting system; these means that some effort will need to be given. First you need to scroll down the page and find the button "Post reply"; not the quick reply! Then it will throw you in the Edit post mode. Write some sentences, but without hunting. So for example write just that Owlpaw scented something and how he prepared. But now with result of hunt. Then look down this page where is blue line: "Dices Role". Choose Hunting dice and next to it must be number one; usally it is already there. After that you must click send. It will throw you automatically back to the page where our posts are. Right after you post will appear the automatic post of Mistpelt. Check what is the number and then go to that page: Hunting system It can be found in board Rules. Now here is the easy part. Choose some prey from the Prey list; be careful for choosing the prey with proper number and for ShadowClan. So from 1 to 9 is catching some prey; if you role 10 then the predator comes. I hope this won´t happen to us.
When you have chosen prey go back to our topic and edit your post; adding what did you hunt and if you were succesful. Questions? Pm me, if there are some.

Last edited by Boulder on Mon 11 Sep 2017 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 22:33

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Boulder ´chase´ the Owl Mistpe10
Boulder ´chase´ the Owl Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 6:57

OOC: Did I do okay?

Owlpaw observed his mentor carefully and made sure to make a mental note of everything he instructed. Once Boulderfoot told him it was his turn, Owlpaw scented the air for any signal of prey. His eyes widened when he smelled a prey similar yet different from Boulderfoot's  He quietly scavenged around when he spotted a good sized lizard. As if luck was on his side, it was facing the other direction. He went to a hunter's crouch as Boulderfoot had done. He crept up on it and then suddenly pounced. Owlpaw missed as it headed off to where it came from. He let out a frustrated grunt and looked over at his mentor. "Can I try again?" the frustrated apprentice asked.

Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 6:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 6:57

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 22:49

OCC: You did right! You decided for a lizard and so it was unsuccesful hunt, which is even better at this time; because in real warriors cats, apprentice would surely miss in first try. Let´s go again. You have option of choosing anything to hunt.

ICC: Boulderfoot narrowed his eyes: "You should surely try again. Missing a prey at first try is not so bad and I am sure that you will get better in no time. Now go and try again." He added: "You were too loud and llizard heard you a little too quick, so it managed to escape. Be a little more wary this time. And more flexible."

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 6:37

Owlpaw nodded and began to search again. His eyes lit up when he scented the prey that his mentor caught. He quietly looked around until he spotted the slimy creature. He crouched and this time, he made sure to step lightly and quietly. After a few seconds, he pounced. Yes! It was caught. He killed it swiftly and brought it to Boulderfoot with a proud look on his face. His tail was held high. The apprentice dropped his catch at Boulderfoot's paws. "I finally caught something!" Owlpaw said excitedly.

Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 6:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 6:37

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 22:20

Boulderfoot nodded really proudly. Owlpaw did great job this time, listening to mentor's instructions and being successful after all. Big tom growled: "Elders will enjoy eating you prey. You will have to take care for carrying it to them after we come back." Then he scented something and flickered his tail as a sign for following.
After a couple of fox-lengths, looking back if Owlpaw was following he said: "Now, you are going to hunt again. But this time it is not your option to choose prey. Let me see." He sniffed. Despite some rodents he scented a few birds. "You must hunt a bird and be careful, because birds can fly on the tree and easily escape. You will probably need to try again, because it is not so easy." Boulderfoot smiled to Owlpaw and went back, leaving open space to his apprentice.

Occ: Now take care for looking at numbers for how ShadowClan catch birds.

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl EmptyThu 14 Sep 2017 - 21:25

Owlpaw nodded. He had determination evident in his eyes. He spotted a sparrow pecking at the ground. He gulped and began to slowly and quietly stalk the feathered creature. He readied his haunches. After a few heart-pounding moments, Owlpaw pounced. The dark apprentice sighed as he watched the bird fly away. He shook his head and searched for another one. Boulderfoot had told him that it wasn't so easy and of course, it wasn't so easy. Owlpaw wasn't going to let anything get in his way.

Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulder ´chase´ the Owl   Boulder ´chase´ the Owl Empty

Back to top Go down

Boulder ´chase´ the Owl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next