Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I guess we just love battle!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

I guess we just love battle! Empty
PostSubject: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 4:12

occ: Okay. Let´s begin.
From now on. Please use this post order! Me and Middy post with both cats in every turn. (Overlord, Middy, Bun, Echomocha)
And don´t forget who fight with who.

icc:

Boulderpaw was padding next to his two denmates relieved that he was finally outside camp without grumpy warriors and their always orders. It was a fine day for a walk, one of the hottest that Greenleaf could offer, but still cats weren´t laying in dens and trying to cool down. Tom wasn´t excatly sure where their path was leading them; they were just walking without any special purpose. He scented acid smell coming from Thunderpath and he stopped. He mewed to companians: "Should we go to the Thunderpath and see if we can see some clan cat from there' It would be fun and we are still on our side of the border."

---

Newtpaw leading her friends toward the Thunderpath. She wanted to come as close to the enemy border as possible and maybe even see some ShadowClan cats. Of course they would not attack just for looking on the other side of the border? Brown apprentice suddenly scented something else than acid fumes from Thunderpath. It was ShadowClan scent and quite clear! "Look who we have here!" she hissed sein three ShadowClan cats on the other side of the Thunderpath. She mewed to her companions: "Let´s cross the Thunderpath and talk a little" There was deadly amusement in her voice.

Occ: Just remember; WindClan will provoke the battle. So WindClan apprentices talk like you want and don´t forget posting order. Middy you next

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit

Last edited by Boulder on Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 10:07

Crowpaw had followed Boulderpaw and Leafpaw on a little walk. He was enjoying the peaceful stroll with his den-mate and sibling when Boulderpaw had stopped them near the thunderpath. His eyes widened at Boulderpaw's proposition. He sighed if Leafpaw was going to  agree then he'll go too. They were still on their side of the border so he realized no harm would be done. He was also curious to see what cats lived there. "O-Okay. I g-guess." he said quietly. He looked at Leafpaw for her answer.
---------------
Newtpaw had decided to lead Swiftpaw and Poppypaw to the thunderpath to see the Shadowclan border up close. He was assured that they'd only go see it and not cross. Knowing Newtpaw she wouldn't just bring them here just to see it, she'd cross and go explore. His eyes widened as he detected a Shadowclan cat's scent. 'There are multiple coming this way.' he thought with worry. He didn't want to get in trouble. He spotted three cats from the other clan across the thunderpath. Newtpaw suggested to go greet them up close. He looked at Poppypaw with a bit of uncertainty hinted in his eyes. He followed Newtpaw close behind as she led them to the other cats.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:57

ooc: random crush of the week

Guilt and surprise gnawed at Poppypaw's belly but she couldn't say no to Newtpaw - not when she was trying to impress him, that is. The calico she-cat following him, matching her step with his as her soft pads scratched against the stones of the Thunderpath. The acid smell was omnious and the she-cat pelt was standing on end for the first sound of alarm. What if a monster tries to hit us? she wondered, shaking her nead in fear. The punguent scent of the stone began to mingle with ShadowClan's border. "Newtpaw, crossing the border is against the warrior code!" she finally protested, feeling jumpy as they neared the gang of apprentices.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 0:16

"Yeah I think we should. No harm done if they don't find out, right?" she mewed in response to Crowpaw.

OOC: Sorry for the lateness!

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀I guess we just love battle! Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 0:28

Occ: Thanks Echomocha! Sorry for haste.

And Bun- Newtpaw is a she-cat...

Icc: Ignoring most of her companions Newtpaw springed across the Thunderpath and waved her tail as a sign for other apprentices. "Follow me!" Waiting she stared at big ShadowClan apprentice and other two. They weren't too strong for WindClan swift claws. "What are you looking at!" She hissed at Boulderpaw. "Come!" She snapped again at her clanmates and unsheathed her paws.

-----
Boulderpaw was tensely flicking his tail. Fight was sonething that he loved, but right now none of the warriors was with them and Boulderpaw was some kind of a "leader". "Stay back or we will strike!" He knew that these words were against warrior code; WindClan was on ShadowClan land and as ShadowClan apprentices they had to attack.

Occ: Middy, please start the fight with your WindClan apprentice.
And don't forget: Crowpaw vs Newtpaw
Swiftpaw vs Leafpaw
Poppypaw vs Boulderpaw

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 12:30

OOC: Sorry for taking so long! I had started school 3 days ago and I have finally gotten the time to post here!~

IC: Swiftpaw growled and bared his teeth. He was irritated and nervous. Newtpaw shouldn't have been so stubborn. He knew they were in the wrong and that the Shadowclan apprentices have the right to attack or threaten them. Unfortunately if they were to turn back, they'd be considered cowards and weak. Soon he heard Boulderpaw threaten them. He unsheathed his claws at the large enemy tom's threat. He set his sights on the Shadowclan she-cat. 'It's now or never.' he thought sourly. He lifted up a paw knowing that there's no turning back after this. He quickly struck the she-cat across the face with his paw and with his claws unsheathed, it would surely leave some scars.

Swiftpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP

Swiftpaw:
20/20
70/80

Leafpaw:
14/20
80/80

-------------------------
Crowpaw was stunned and scared as he saw Windclan apprentices across the Thunderpath. He saw them get closer and unfortunately they seemed hostile. His fur bristled as the opposing she-cat "leader" hissed at Boulderpaw. His den-mate threatened them to leave or they would strike. His eyes widened. 'What did I get myself into?' Crowpaw thought nervously watching them interact. The air had become dense with tension. After a couple of suspenseful seconds, Crowpaw got the shock of his life. Suddenly, the sleek Windclan tom had struck Leafpaw across the face. It had startled them and Crowpaw felt anger bubble up inside his chest. He never thought that one day he'd fight against cats from other clans. Without second thoughts he ran forward and tackled the Windclan she-cat to the ground with as much force as he could muster, anger evident in his eyes.

Crowpaw used Run-And-Tackle, dealing (6+3)=9 damage losing 10 SP

Crowpaw:
20/20
70/80

Newtpaw:
11/20
80/80

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 11:59

OOC: late, also i failed life boulder sry

Poppypaw suddenly forgot she had a crush on Newtpaw because she realized the WindClan apprentice was also a female. Her fur was prickling with unease as they faced the enemy patrol. They'd been dragged to deep into this to back down, sadly, but she was willing to fight if they had to. She looked at her Clanmates for reassurance but they had they eyes fixed on the ShadowClan cats, and Swiftpaw was the first to strike. The strong blow encouraged the young cat as she too hurled herself at another apprentice, jumping upwards and twisting her body to hook her claws in the fur on his back, holding him on the ground. The smell of the Thunderpath still burned her nostrills. We have to be fast!

Poppypaw used Leap-And-Hold on Boulderpaw, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP

Poppypaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Boulderpaw

14/20 HP
80/80 SP

The dice was rolled - Poppypaw is holding Boulderpaw down for 2 turns

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Bun on Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 11:59

The member 'Bun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I guess we just love battle! Mistpe10
I guess we just love battle! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:29

Occ: Sorry Echomocha, but I can't wait so long for answers. I will continue and you can drop in whenever.

Boulderpaw was terrified; WindClan apprentice was quite strong and he needed to escape deadly grab. But there was no way till Poppypaw would stood again and let him go to strike again. His muscles were shaking because of multiple tries to bite or claw enemy apprentice. But there was no chance for being saved. His strength didn't help him this time because his limbs were blocked and he wasn't able to move in any way. Just a little moving with head was possible.

Poppypaw
20/20
70/80
Boulderpaw
14/20
80/80

Occ: Poor Boulder! Battle will be over before he will escape....

Newtpaw was mad. Black tom attacked her first and she didn't begin fight, this was quite a shame for her. Newtpaw escaped and stepped some mouse-lengths away so she could attack properly. Swiftly Newtpaw ran at Crowpaw and at last moment jumped away so he was a little surprised. Quickly she leaped from the ground right behind him and grabed his tail. Yes! She bit down on his tail and pulled really wildy so he was knocked out of balance. And surely stunned!
Newtpaw used Tail Yank which costs 10 Stamina and does 2 Damage.
Crowpaw is stunned for one turn.

Crowpaw
18/20
70/80
Newtpaw
11/20
70/80

Occ: Middy, you next.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:05

OOC: Should I wait for Echo so she could rp Leafpaw? I can't attack Leafpaw again if she hasn't dealt damage to Swiftpaw.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 10:56

Occ: Then fight only with Crowpaw so it would be fair. After all Swiftpaw already did a move and this is enough for last requirement for becoming a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 13:50

Occ: Sorry guys; I am ending this battle quickly. At first I thought it would be much quicker and now stuff caught me. In the future days I don't know how active I will be.

Icc:

Boulderpaw was breathing heavily; it was harsh and really hard battle that they had fought with WindClan cats. Beside that it was totally unexpected and unprepared it ended well. It was big luck for both sides that there were no warriors in patrols because someone could die under strong strikes of adult warrior. Boulderpaw decided not to tell this to Leopardstar; ShadowClane apprentices fought well but they weren't so triumphal and battle ended just as quick as it started with no winner and no loser. But after all fight was good for practising. There were a few scraches on every apprentice's pelt, but they were not serious and they could say that they had run into brambles and thorns; stupid furballs like they are. Boulderpaw mewed still cautiously looking at place where WindClan cats dissapeared: "Better to go home and rest. And remember, we can't say anything." He padded along with his denmates.

------

Newtpaw felt... well, she felt exhausted of course. But she didn't fell like a loser. No, even when she insisted and provoked the battle there was no intention in winning or losing. Just to fight and show some power of WindClan. She was still angrily waving her tail thinking of ShadowClan tom which was fighting with her. He wasn't better than her! Of course not; he only had chance of begining the fight and chance of surprise. Newtpaw's cofidence wasn't broken or damaged in any way. She felt more experienced and ready for job of a warrior.

Occ: And thanks to colloboration everyone!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess we just love battle!   I guess we just love battle! Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess we just love battle!
Page 1 of 1