Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Empty
PostSubject: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 2:44

A pelt of silver glimmered in the sunlight that beat down on the snow-covered forest below. Light blue eyes shone like a clear spring sky as she scanned Thunderclan's territory for any sign of a cat. Silverpaw strained her vision to look as deep into the woods as she could from where she sat on top of the Fallen Oak on Skyclan's side. Her fur of silver dazzled against the sparkling, pure white snow and she smiled. There was no way anyone could miss her. If a Thunderclan cat walked by, they would surely see Silverpaw, and that's what she wanted so she could have a fight. She never actually fought someone before, besides her mentor in battle training or another apprentice of her clan for practice. She was longing for a real fight. Hopefully it would be a Thunderclan apprentice that was to wander by, otherwise she would be no match against a Thunderclan warrior.

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Image13

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 6:36

A pure white she cat with one pale icy blue eye and one light green eye was walking back to camp with a blood red rose, when she spotted by the Fallen Oak. Stopping she back tracked and stood before a younger apprentice. The warrior aged she cat blinked and thought that she didn't know this she cat at all. "Who are you? And what are you doing on Thunderclan territory?" The she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 14:57

"I thought a foul-smelling cat had been coming my way," purred Silverpaw as her gaze studded the Thunderclan cat. "Listen, I'm not on Thunderclan's territory. This is Skyclan's territory, the last time I checked. Sorry you couldn't sniff borders clearly. There must be something wrong with that ugly red nose of yours. Are you blind, too? Is that why your eyes are whacked up?" Silverpaw smiled and stood on the fallen down tree as she unsheathed her claws.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 18:28

Moonpaw blinked. "Oh sorry i guess i could.t tell with the rose all up in my face!" She hissed around the crimson rose, unsheathing her claws as well.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:16

Treepaw emerged after smelling another cat, "Well then, I'm assuming you will be off." She said sternly with her eyes narrowing and claws unsheathing.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:29

Beanfoot had hung back, watching the exchange between the two cats, but when a third cat came into the equation he found it best to step in. Clearing his throat he stepped up next to the Thunderclan warrior with a deep frown. "Enough." Beanfoot forced his voice lower, hoping to convey a strong threat to the two apprentices, his eyes narrowing as he stared down the two. Turning his gaze to confront Treepaw with a quirk of his maw, "Apprentice, last time I checked we were both on our own sides of the territories, albeit your friend here has decided to foolishly challenge a full grown warrior into a battle in a skirmish. I find this decidedly unwise of you two, especially for your friend to persist any further." He droned, narrowing his eyes at his clan-mate, decidedly for falling for this irksome apprentice.

"Now if you wouldn't mind going your way, we will go ours. Unless you do want that skirmish that you will suffer the consequences there of." Beanfoot all too kindly suggested, claws sliding out to make sure he has gotten the point across.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:47

Treepaw narrowed her eyes but knew there was no way she could take on the warrior and apprentice, he was also right it is a small skirmish and we are both on our own territories. She stayed silent and turned to Silverpaw to see what she thought.

#0099ff ~

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 3:08

"Hey, mind your own business, grandpa," Silverpaw hissed to the Thunderclan warrior. She kept her gaze locked on him. "And I wasn't challenging you to a fight, I was challenging your clan mate, that apprentice." She jabbed her tail in the direction of Moonpaw. The silver she-cat thought about Beanfoot's words before speaking again. "I'm standing my ground, that's all. If it causes a skirmish between you and I, then so be it. I'll most likely loose terribly, but it's better than getting my dignity crushed by fleeing. I'm on my territory and your on yours." Silverpaw stomped her paw down. Now would've been a great time for her brother to show up, he was always getting her out of trouble. She'd just have to drag Treepaw into her mess instead of her brother, then.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 6:40

Mapledrop heard angry voices and the smell of Thunderclan and quickly padded over. "Treepaw, Silverpaw? What's going on? The dark red she cat meowed flicking her tail at her daughter/apprentice and Silverpaw.

Moonpaw gave Beanfoot a grateful look, silently thanking him. He was right they were on Thunderclan territory still so why was this younger apprentice challenging her? The warrior sized and aged she cat flicked her white tail uncomfortably, hoping her father would show up as well.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 9:23

Beanfoot gave the angry apprentice a warning growl before taking a few steps closer to the border so he could be heard clearly. "Silverpaw there has decided to try to provoke a fight with one of my clan-mates, and it would have undoubtedly gone awry if I had let it continue, or when Treepaw there decided to join. Now, if you could be courtsey enough to whisk them back to camp or whatever your clan does to rulebreakers - I'm not suggesting anything - we will go our own way and I will have my own talk with her." He meowed coolly, giving a bow of his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 19:08

Treepaw whirled around to her mother, "I'm sorry Mum, when I first came I didn't realise they had not trespassed. Now I am simply waiting for them to leave, the same goes for us, I guess we should leave too. Unless anyone has any suggestions to why we shouldn't." She said honestly, she didn't mean to cause trouble now she just wanted them to leave.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess   A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

A Battle Hungry Apprentice-Open to Thunderclan and Skyclan I guess
Page 1 of 1