Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 15:46

Itwas sunhigh, and the day was bright and sunny. Birds chirped and squirrels chattered overhead, putting her in a friendly mood. She really just wanted to play. Where was Lichenkit? She glanced around for a moment and spotted her by the fresh kill pile. Bounding over, she meowed, "Lichenkit! Wanna play? I'll be Skyclan, and you can be Thunderclan!" Her tail swooshed back and forth playfully.

Last edited by Abby on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 19:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 1:49

Today was going to be a good day. It was sunny, the sky was clear, the forest was alive and Lichenkit was going to avoid Curlykit for the rest of her life. Yes. She had been slightly too glad to find the area around the fresh-kill pile clear and she'd sprinted over to it, picking out a nice squirrel to start the day with. She briefly wondered if her sister was around and recited a thanks to Starclan very loudly.

After a few bites, she heard her name being called out and perked her ears, turning her head to that direction. "Oh, hi, Halfkit!"She said, "That sounds like fun, but can I finish my meal first? Also, how come I have to be Thunderclan?"

Asterpaw -  Apprentice - Riverclan - 20/80 - #6633cc
Lichenpaw - Apprentice - Skyclan - 20/80 - #6bd106
Briarkit - Kit - Thunderclan - 5/15 - #663333
Mothkit - Kit - Shadowclan - 5/15 - #cc3300
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 10:56

Halfkit thought for a moment, not completely understanding, and then mewed, "Well, you could be Windclan or Riverclan too if you wanted! I just thought of Thunderclan first." She looked at Lichenkit curiously, waiting, thinking she would pick one of the clans.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 6:21

Lichenkit gulped down another bite before looking back at Halfkit, tilting her head to the side. Then, a cocky smile spread across her muzzle, and, before she could filter herself, she said, "Wouldn't I be more suited for Skyclan, though? I mean, you've gotta be a pretty strong cat to climb and stuff. Wouldn't you be too small or something?"

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 9:20

Humiliated, she took a tiny step backwards. She took a long stare at her tiny paws and then looked up and looked at Lichenkit for a moment. "I'm.. I'm almost as big as you... I can climb trees and stuff just as well as anyone!" Her meow was getting more and more shrill as she spoke. "I'm just as strong as you!"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:15

Oh, not this again. Rolling her eyes, Lichenkit finished her meal and pushed the remaining bones away. While Halfkit's voice raised higher and higher, Lichenkit said, "Okay, okay, jeez, calm down!" She stood up from her spot. "I know you're not completely incapable of doing that kinda stuff. I'm just saying, shouldn't the leader of Skyclan be the most powerful one? The one with the highest potential?"

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 10:35

She took a deep breath and shook her head, trying to clear out all of Lichenkit's biased thoughts. After a few moments, she mewed, "Highest potential?"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 4:07

"Well, yeah! Like, you'll probably do alright as an apprentice and warrior if you try hard enough, but you're still always gonna be smaller than the average cat. There's just some stuff you won't be able to do as well as, well, a regular sized one. Climbing and stuff might be a bit awkward." She tried to puff herself out, as if to prove her point further. "Whereas a bigger cat will naturally be better at those things. And that means a better leader! You get what I mean?"

ooc: lichenkit what are you doing

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 9:49

Halfkit couldn't believe this. How could she think that? Halfkit could do just as much as her... couldn't she? Yes, she decided, of course she could. Lichenkit was being silly. She would show her! She would prove to her, once she became an apprentice, how great she was at climbing trees, how she was just as good at fighting, and hunting, and everything a warrior does. But for now, she just had o bide her time until she was an apprentice. It wouldn't be long now. "Fine," she said, her voice nearly a growl. "You can be Skyclan."

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 3:16

Lichenkit blinked in surprise when Halfkit actually conceded. She wasn't sure if it was because of her snippy relationship with Curlykit, or if it was just something she'd always believed, but she had expected her sister to keep up the argument. Defend herself or something.

"Uh, thanks... anyways, so, are you gonna be Windclan or something? They're pretty small," she paused, titling her head, before shrugging. She crouched, tail wiggling behind her, as if trying to completely ignore the tense atmosphere she managed to create. "Anyways, as the valiant Lichenstar of Skyclan, I'm going to invade your territory and defeat you, Halfstar, once and for all!"

Last edited by Waluigi on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 3:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 11:26

Ignoring the remark about her size, Halfkit said quietly, "I'll be Shadowcan." The air was almost crackling with the tension, but Halfkit was eerily calm. She suddenly leapt on Lichenkit, not trying very hard to be gentle.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 3:05

"What? I didn't quite catch th--" She said, reply cut off by a painful 'oof' as felt the air being smacked out her lungs. Her eyes widened. She fell to the ground on her back, kicking up dirt, and for a second she did nothing. Just wondered how in Starclan's name Halfkit had managed to land a hit so hard.

Then, with a yowl mixed between playful and genuinely ferocious, she swiped at Halfkit with her front paws. "You won't keep Lichenstar down for long!"

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 8:56

OOC: You should pin me bc I have an idea

IC: Halfkit struggled to keep Lichenkit under her. She tried do dodge the thrashing paws, but one caught her nose and she didn't mean to, but she recoiled. Her eyes widened as Lichenkit wriggled out from beneath her.

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:22

"Aha!" She chirped, as her technique of swiping Halfkit with reckless abandon paid off, causing the other kit to loosen her hold. Then, with another 'battle' cry, she tried to leap on her sister with outstretched paws.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:29

Halfkit hit the ground hard. Her sister, twice her weight landed on top of her, knocking the air out of her lungs. She scrabbled to try and get a hold on Lichenkit, to push her off. Suddenly, her little kitten claws were out, and then were raking across her sisters face, not deep enough to wound, but sharp enough to leave a mark, and definitely hurt. She would show her sister, the little piece of fox-dung thought she was better than her. She scratched and raked and marked her way across her sisters face, raking her hind claws across her belly, scraping as much fur as she could reach.

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)   Tiny and Tormented (open wide!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny and Tormented (open wide!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next