Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A tiny visitor(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A tiny visitor(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:37 pm

The small kit curiously padded into the warm barn, mewing with delight at the warm, musty smell of straw and mice. Her calico pelt rippled as she explored happily- she had been on the move for days now, ever since her mother had died. The only thing she had was her mother's name, Fish. She used to tell them stories late at night when it got cold, and the pangs of hunger got too sharp. She'd whisper to them about how she chose her name.
The scrawny gray calico rolled over, batting playfully at the straw.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Pepper was dropping off some marigold, dragging herself from out in the moor to the barn. The cripple looked​down at the kit. Dropping the plant, she smiled. "Hi there, what's your name?" The she-cat purred, the kit looked lonely and she wanted to make sure that she was alright.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:23 pm

The small kit looked up curiously. 'I don't know.' She squeaked. 'My mother's name was Fish though so we can call me that. Do you know the taste of mice? I don't I've only had rats. How old are you? Where are we? Why is straw so scratchy?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:25 am

"I'm... Older, let's go with that. I'm not elderly yet. This is the barn, everybody stays here from time to time. And straw? I don't know, that's why we don't sleep on it. If you'd like to try mice, we've got plenty in the pile. Mouse, rabbit, squirrel, pigeon, we have most prey. I'm Pepper by the way."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:19 am

"You... you mean I can stay here?" The she-kit purred delightedly. "I haven't had a place to sleep for so long!" She leapt in the air, scampering over to a pile of prey with a huge grin and selecting the smallest thing she could find. Then she got to work using her milk teeth in an attempt to chew off a bit of the meat. "Where are you from?" She asked, her green eyes wide and curious. She wanted to learn about her new friend as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:02 pm

"Oh, of course! You can stay here as long as you want. We've got an extra nest or two. Pepper chuckled, "I was found here a very, very long time ago as a kit. I'm a medicine cat." Following her on lame legs, she used her claws to tear bits of the prey for the young kit. "There you go."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tiny visitor(Open)   A tiny visitor(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A tiny visitor(Open)
Page 1 of 1