Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 1:52

Littlebrook bounded up onto of Jaggedrock, her blue gaze a mixture of worry and awe. This was her first time up on Jaggedrock and it was an exciting moment, but the circumstances around the moment were anything but exciting. Magpiewing was missing, which was why she was taking over his duties as deputy until he returned. Taking a deep breath, she squared her shoulders and repeated the familiar words to call a meeting. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" She yowled, her gentle, but commanding voice carrying out across the clearing.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 6:25

Leafkit curiously poked her head out of the nursery hearing the deputy's call. Another warrior ceremony? Maybe some kits were about to become apprenticed? She sat down just outside of the nursery entrance and started trying to wash herself.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 13:23

Littlebrook watched as the curious kit bounded over to join the other gathered cats. She went over and over the right words the was supposed to say and hoped to StarClan she got them right. "Leafkit, step forward." She meowed, a soft smile on her muzzle. As the young she-cat stepped forward, she continued "Leafkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Leafpaw. Rowantalon will be your mentor. I trust that he will pass down all that he knows to you." She finished, flicking her tail in closure as she bounded off the rock yowling the new apprentices name.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 16:20

Rowantalon purred as he padded towards his daughter, meeting her nose with his. His chest swelled with pride- not only was his daughter now an apprentice, but he had finally become a mentor.

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 21:38

Leafkit touched her mentor's nose happily, almost bursting with excitement. She was finally an apprentice!

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1