Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Elkhearts Love Triangle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Elkhearts Love Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Elkhearts Love Triangle   Elkhearts Love Triangle EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:35

I have an idea!! kinda...

So Im going to explain the current situation before my brilliant idea!

Right now Elkheart is in Skyclan, but has traces of Thunderclan blood. Cobraeyes (his forbidden love interest) is completely Thunderclan to my knowledge, and is in Thunderclan. Cobraeye's owner "Fracturedsnow and Talltai" hasn't been on in a while and I want to do something with Elkheart's love life.

My amazing idea!

I want to keep Cobraeyes as Elkheart's mate, but I do want him to be in love with someone else as well. So, my plan was to have Elkheart still have huge feelings for Cobraeyes but have another Skyclan mate. So he would basically have a love triangle of sorts. kinda like his father deerflight's situation in a way actually....

So yeah! Any suggestions?

Edit: So, I've thought about it and I've worked it out. Its basically same, but Elkeart's Skyclan mate would look very similar to Cobraeyes. So whenever he see's her (Leopardheart, an NPC) he'd be reminded of Cobraeyes and what could have been.

Elkhearts Love Triangle
Page 1 of 1