Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:17 pm

The moon and stars illuminated the WindClan camp as Talonpaw, frustrated, jumped to his paws. Another night with no sleep, he thought miserably, I swear I'll never get a wink here. The gray tabby yawned while he thought of what'd he do next. He turned his thoughts upwards at the sight of the beautiful sky above him. Some of his clanmates might have felt a kinship towards the stars and what they meant. Supposedly, they were the territories of Talonpaw's ancestors and history, the territories of StarClan. However, Talonpaw had not felt as much of a kinship. It was all confusing to him, and brought up memories and thoughts he frankly didn't want brought up. So naturally, like most other things, he shut it out and pushed it away.

The tom slipped out of the company of his friends and family, creeping as quietly as possible out of WindClan camp. He had liked to think he wouldn't get caught; He'd always considered himself stealthy. It was also at the darkest of night; It was a moment where one did not know if it was night or morning. Talonpaw began to pick up speed once he was sure he was at a safe distance, going into a good trot. He figured he'd check out the WindClan borders; Slatethroat had never given him an exclusive tour of WindClan's territory. As Talonpaw reached the edge of the moors, the distasteful scent of fish began to enter his nostrils. RiverClan, he realized, I must be at the border. I wonder where the borderline-

The tabby tom didn't even see the edge of the gorge at first. If he hadn't reacted quickly, he would've surely been dead. The second he felt his right forepaw hover over open air, He froze before retracting it. As he regained composure after almost dying, he looked down at the coursing river below. The sound of the waters rushing over the rocks began to enter his now pricked ears. He took a breath, smiling to himself. The sound of cracking branches and crushed grass behind the tom made his smile falter as he realized there was someone behind him.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 pm

The black thin furred she cat seen Talonpaw go off on his own. So she has waited a few heartbeats before she followed him her amber silver eyes looking to him or where she thought he was. She stepped on a patch of grass that made a sound under her paws and she blinked flicking her tail quietly.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Talonpaw almost expected there to be an enemy warrior behind him. His fur bristled and his hackles raised as he prepared to fight them off, surprised when he was greeted by.... a pair of light silver eyes watching him from the darkness. They were so familiar.... Talonpaw had seen them before. "Hello?" he asked, a slight hint of fear in his voice," Who is that?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Stormpaw blinked her light amber eyes that had a silver center."Hi"She mewed moving closer but she wouldn't have been able to be seen with her black pelt. Only her eyes could have been seen"it's Stormpaw"She mewed.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Stormpaw! Talonpaw instantly recognized the eyes in the dark. He felt stupid. The only eyes like that in existence are hers... he stared into them for a little while before he even realized what he was doing. He snapped out of it. "Hey, Stormpaw," he mewed softly," What are you out here for?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 pm

"Hey well I couldn't much sleep and I saw you slip out of camp so I was just curious to see if everything was ok?"She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 pm

"Everything's fine," meowed Talonpaw," I couldn't sleep either." He smiled at Stormpaw,"well, since you're here, wanna go explore?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Stormpaw smiled some"of course let's go"She smiled purring a bit."I'm always up for an adventure"she said.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Talonpaw purred in reply. He got away from the edge of the gorge, getting closer so he could see more of her. Her black fur came into view as Talonpaw drew nearer. He smiled. "Where do you wanna go? I don't really know a lot of the territory." He laughed anxiously.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

She purred"well I don't know much of the territory either so let's just explore and well learn together"She purred smiling some

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 pm

"I like the sound of that," mewed Talonpaw, laughing. The stars and moon were the only objects of light in the world as they walked through the moorlands. The entire time Talonpaw felt more at peace than he had in a long time. "What do you think about WindClan?" he asked, his icy blue eyes sparkling in the darkness. He was curious about what Stormpaw would say.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)   When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

When a Talon Strikes Like a Storm(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1