Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Site-Wide Plot Thingy

Go down 
+13
RainyHeart
Seer
Steam
Sunrose
Wavedream623
Jughead
Shadow
Ash
Squirrelnose
Winterpaw
Drippy
Minecraftnerd
Maple
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 1:06

A bobcat makes much more sense, but, is the mist paranormal or is it good ol' cat can't comprehend something like 'monsters'? Considering that in traditional Warriors it is usually explainable by real life events, I'm not sure. However, with the Dark Forest plot, the stars vanished, I don't think there's any reality in that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 12:37

I doubt it's anything natural- how could a bobcat have the power to control mist?

If the Warriors have a Dark Forest, then do the Tribe Cats have one too?

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 18:16

2 Thunderclan apprentices just disappeared. Honey and Reed. Just wondering, I mean I know others are simply disappearing? But how many MC, MCA, or close friends and mates have disappeared? I know honey was thunders apprentice, and they didn't even have a medicene cat. Whatever it is, it's wrecking havock on thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 18:39

That's for sure I mean if Honeypaw's mentor was still active technically they would have a medicine cat but Honey is the only one at that moment so best of luck to Thunderclan with no medicine cat til the plot is over.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 18:52

I like the idea of a bobcat, but I also think that this is too unnatural to be that.

I looked up "the mist" to see if there was anything that the staff might be referencing to for this. And I found out there is a whole Stephan King novel/movie called the mist. In that story, some people come to a town to get supplies after a thunderstorm. The next day, a strange mist surrounds the town, and inside of it you can't see anything. The mist hid a bunch of unworldly creatures that either killed or kidnapped people.
The mist plot is very similar. A bunch of cats come to a strange place after they are starving in their former home. Soon, a strange mist starts coming, and you can't see anything inside of it. It seems to have an animalistic form that either kills or kidnapps cats.

Those two stories are an awful lot alike, whether it was intentional or not.

Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 18:54

The tribe cats do have the tribe of endless hunting, so maybe there's a tribe of eternal darkness or something. But the dark forest or tribe of eternal darkness would have cats, not something like an animal. Even if their powerful and dark and edgy, they can't become an animal and they can't control a mist.

Maybe it's a dead bobcat. Anyways, we should try to focus on why it's helping the tribe. Maybe it wants the clans gone and the tribe to live in the forest, taking out ThunderClan and RiverClan since they are threats to the tribe. Perhaps the mist wants to live alone in the mountains...

Squirrelnose: They are pretty similar... this entire plot is most likely a reference... Do you know how the book ends, maybe that'll help us figure out how this plot will?

And good luck to ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:30

Winterpaw wrote:
The evidence all points to the tribe, but if they like SkyClan, why kidnap Crowstar if he was the first to hold out his hand? Personally, I don't know, but I still need to throw out the question here. Anyways, I kept a close eye on the taken/killed, and April's Gathering, the gathering the tribe came. In the beginning. Pikachu says "There was an unsettling feeling in the air, as if it was the eye of a hurricane". Maybe another clue??? The eye of a hurricane is a sense of false security. Maybe it means the clans may feel secure with the tribe, then the "wind" will come back without warning.

Maybe they catnapped Crowstar for some unfathomable reason maybe they're using him. I don't know if this seems far-fetched to yall, but maybe there are two Mists? One with the 'entity' and one without? I'm tired and I'm running on, like, 2 hours of sleep, so please don't think much of it. A lot has gone on in the recent days, and I have hit rock bottom on energy, which means I do not have a properly functioning brain right now.

Also, can we just start calling all of these disappearances "Catnappings?" It just makes me laugh cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:38

I can actually kind of see that. Maybe a mist with Starclan, and a mist with the dark forest or something? I really have no idea, trying to bounce ideas off u guys.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:42

Winter: The book ends on a very strange note. It's decided that they're aliens/a government project gone wrong/ or the end of the world itself, and that there's nothing to do about them, and the only way to ensure survival is to find a way out of the mist. The main protagonist finishes the book driving into the mist into uncertainty. There's no real conclusion, and it uses elements of gross-out horror and mystery to push its plot through.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:47

Also, dunno if I mentioned it, but I've added all of your interpretations to the original document! I'm so glad that we can actually have a topic to keep it all together now. Maybe it'll help us get closer to figuring it out? Who knows.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:50

I feel like it's kind of out of place in Random Stuff, though.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 22:09

Well, do you have anywhere else you think it should be? Maybe we could ask staff to move it? I'm not sure.

>>><<<

Say this entity inside the Mist is a bobcat/mountain lion, whatever it is, is it what is taking all these cats? What has possessed it to do so? It has to have a good reason, you don't just go around stealing and murdering cats. Another thing I think we should focus on, why steal these cats? What use does this entity have for them? I think if we focus on that part, we could really get somewhere.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 22:15

Hostages? Tring to figure out things itself? Forming a new clan? Hmm, they did take apprentices, warriors, a leader, and a MCA. Stupid idea I know, but I am so lost.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 22:24

If the bobcat thing drove the tribe away to the clans, then the only conclusion I can think is that the bobcat thing is trying to help the tribe and lead them to the clans, where it can gain control of the clans through the mist.... Maybe the bobcat is confined to the tribe, and can only influence things that affect the Tribe in some way or form? That's why it drove the Tribe away to the clans, so it can have a larger area of influence?

On the idea of the hostages, what if It's trying to dare the clans into investigating? What if it's trying to use the hostages as bait?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 22:31

nah random stuff is where this topic belongs~ all is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site-Wide Plot Thingy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next