Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) Empty
PostSubject: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 15:39

Nectarleap didn't want to talk to his best friend about the problem at paw, but he knew he had to if there was any chance of his friends trusting each other, and even possibly getting along. He didn't believe in the slightest that Laurelpaw was evil, she just was headstrong and talked a lot. Stonepaw probably misunderstood what was happening. He look around until he spotted the familiar figure of Laurelpaw, but hesitated before walking over. Would it just be overly awkward and unnecessary? Probably, but he wanted Stonepaw to trust Laurelpaw and visa versa. Sighing, he padded across camp and over to his best friend.
"Laurelpaw, can I talk to you?" Nectarleap asked the she-cat. He sat down next to her, trying to act casual. Hopefully this would be a calm conversation, end at the end there would be an agreement on what to do next. After those thoughts, the tricolored warrior silently prayed to StarClan that everything went how he planned.

I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 19:21

(occ: sorry it took me a while to get to this ':D)

Laurelpaw was relaxing in the sunshine outside of the apprentice's den, her front legs stretched out on the ground in front of her. Flexing her unsheathed claws, she almost looked as if she was kneading the empty air with distracted eyes, immersed in her thoughts. It had only been a couple days since she had threatened Stonepaw, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to drum up any feelings of guilt or shame. Only satisfaction. Maybe now that annoying little kittypet with keep out of my way....and let me live my boring life in peace. The fog in her greenish-yellow eyes cleared as soon as she heard Necterpa-Necterleap's voice. Gazing up at him, she shot him a friendly smile as she tucked her paws comfortably back under her body, before addressing him. "Hey Necterleap, what's up?" With her head tilted curiously, she wondered what this was about; and why he seemed so solemn.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 18:30

Nectarleap nearly winced at how content she seemed to be, and he didn't want to ruin a nice day. But it had to be done, and he was going to do it. He had already gone over this, and he wasn't about to go through it again. Hopefully she would understand that he wasn't suspicious of her, and hopefully this wouldn't hurt their friendship at all. At least the patch of sunlight was a comfortable place, even if they weren't going to talk about comfortable things. Sitting down next to the apprentice, Nectarleap spoke.
"So Laurelpaw, Stonepaw told me you and him are having some issues. He is worried-" Nectarleap sighed, not really wanting to say it, "-he is worried that you are evil and will try to hurt me. I do not in anyway think that, and I think he is trying to do what's best, but I wanted to talk to you about it. It isn't good for any of us if you and Stonepaw can't trust each other."

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptyFri 14 Jul 2017 - 22:26

(Sorry for the delay! D:)

Laurelpaw's eyes widened a bit as Necterleap announced the reason for his discomfort, and a slight flutter of panic made her chest tighten up a bit. That coward, I knew he would go crawling to his 'savior'! Oh well, it was easy to guess. I should be able to dodge this easily! Shock noticeable on her slightly speckled face, Laurelpaw's yellowish-green eyes gleamed with confusion and a small bit of innocence as she replied in a slightly upset tone. "What?! Why would he think that? I mean, we did have that one issue in the past, but I'm totally over that now!" Glancing away for a moment to give the effect of having to register the situation, the young ticked she-cat turned back to her friend and sighed. "Well, let me help you work this out! This must just be a huge misunderstanding, I would never hurt anyone without good reason, especially you." Now once sentence that she actually meant; Necterleap was like the brother she never had, if she ever hurt him it would probably feel as if she had hurt herself as well.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 6:00

Nectarleap sat back as Laurelpaw replied. She seemed to be genuinely confused about why Stonepaw would think that she could be evil. Now he was even more sire that his best friend was innocent of his other friend's accusations. It did seem like a big misunderstanding, one that three of them wanted to fix. Laurelpaw just seemed better at her ability to fix it. Her questions were definitely more realistic and more comfortable to answer. The warrior smiled slightly before replying.
"To answer your first question, he thinks you are evil because of a patrol you two recently went on. Apparently you started threatening him to stay away from me, and he said you didn't deserve me as a friend. He said that then you attacked him and tried to kill him. For the record, I don't believe that you did that." He took a break and shrugged at Laurelpaw. "And to answer your second question, the reason I came to you is so that we can fix this problem. The only idea I came up with is proofing to Stonepaw that you aren't like he thinks, but I don't even know how we would do that. Any ideas?"

OOC: Mobile

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:35

Laurelpaw nodded, secretly thrilled that she was able to avoid his suspicion so easily.  Still, she did feel a bit bad about downright lying to her friend, but it was for his own good!  Stonepaw was a stupid, cowardly cat who would only hold Necterleap back in life; and that was the last thing she would ever want for her best friend.  Her eyes widening, the she-cat's vivid gaze shifted down to her paws as she feigned a truthful reply to her friend's first question; "He...he thought I was attacking him?!  No, I would never!  He had a spider on him; I was just trying to swipe it off!"  With a slight disdainful snort, Laurelpaw allowed her dislike for the tom to show just for a moment, as she meowed; "He ran away, he didn't even try to ask me what I was doing!  Pfft...no wonder he got everything so confused!"  Shaking her head, she tried to think for a moment about some way to solve the 'problem', even though her job was clearly done.  "Hmm...well.....I don't really know."  Smiling sheepishly up at her tri-colored friend, she purred in a melancholy tone; "You've always been better at that kind of stuff than I am....what do you think we can do?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 7:43

As Nectarleap listened to Laurelpaw's explanation, he couldn't help but let out the smallest sigh of relief. His last little bit of suspicion had died away. Swiping at a spider did seem like a likely explanation and, as much as he hated to admit it, misjudging it for an attack did seem like something Stonepaw would accidentally do. But he still had a few questions. What had she said to trigger the other apprentice enough so he thought she had reason to attack him? And for StarClan's sake, why couldn't they just get along without wild accusations?
"Well, even though I believed you had no intention of hurting him, hearing it was just a spider is relieving. I have one more question about that patrol however, do you think you could have accidentally said something that offended him? He told me he was angered enough to start insulting you, which is not something he does often. Please don't take this like I'm interrogating you, I don't think you would intentionally insult him out of the blue, but I just want this to be settled." The warrior took a moment to internally wince of how likely it would be for Laurelpaw to insult him not out the blue, but didn't comment on it.
"I really don't know how to completely solve this. I think you and Stonepaw should either separate for a while, or have the three of us have some bonding time together. And of course, figure out what about each other gets the two of you irritated."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)   I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't think your evil (For RainyHeart)
Page 1 of 1