Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)

Go down 
+2
Jughead
AirJordanz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:09

Weedpaw was up and ready to go the morning after his apprentice ceremony. He quickly decided that he needed to know his territory as soon as possible if he was going to become the greatest warrior in the forest.

He looked around and declared, "Hey! Who wants to patrol with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 17:36

Falconpaw stumbled over a few stones, staying at Sunningrocks had its perks. He fell asleep on the shore watching the river flow. It was quiet and peaceful, enough for him to not constantly check for anyone hiding. "I-i'll go." He meowed. The apprentice was warrior aged now, however, his mentor had died and his training left undone.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 18:34

Reedpaw heard the calling of a patrol and the young tom ran cheerfully to the place where the two apprentice were meeting for a journey through the territories. He smiled, friendly and greeted the two cats. "Hello, I'm Reedpaw! Can I join your patrol, guys?" He meowed, introducing himself because he actually didn't formally meet these clanmates. However, for the young cat both of them seemed pretty nice and like future good friends.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 15:15

Blazingpaw was dozing away in the sun near the makeshift apprentice's den, tired, when he noticed the group of apprentices forming in the camp. "Another patrol?" he muttered to himself, but padded over anyway, yawning. "Hey, can I join too?" he asked politely, his eyes skimming over the cats already there. He recognised Falconpaw and Weedpaw from the former patrol he did, but the golden tom was a new face. He quickly ran his paw over his ear a few times, wanting to tame his ragged fur.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) 9879156Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) 9877833Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) 9877898Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:50

Dawnpaw walked over to them with a smile on her face. "Can I come?" She said.

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 5:06

"I'll join you" Smokecloud padded up to them flicking his tail "You need a warrior with you"

OOC: sorry but can you change the title? I've already made your Border patrol..

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)   Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowing the Borders (Open Patrol)
Page 1 of 1