Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Off-road Run ((Closed))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Off-road Run ((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 am

Starting right where we left off, Bat's cage is almost unlocked. They're going through twolegplace now.))

Bat slipped his paw through the bar, thanking StarClan for his moor-slimmed limbs. His claws hooked on the loose metal and he tugged as much as the awkward angle allowed him to. The door swayed and he pulled his paw back from the contraption with amazement. He had to get them out now too, but, being in the very back made it difficult. The tom stepped out of the cage, dilated pupils catching the little light he had to work with. Twisting his flexible spine, he climbed on top of his cage, then, he leaped onto Roaringpaw's cage, he crouched and pushed the same odd latch to the side, allowing the door to open. "Help me get the others out, we have to hurry!" he said, thinking of the next best choice. He needed to check on Leafpaw. The tom followed the scent of blood to the young tom. After getting it open, he squinted so he could see past his own shadow that blocked most of his light. "How are you holding up, Leafpaw?"

Pepper was relieved to see that the apprentice and her mate had figured it out. "What do we do when they come back? she asked, shifting uncomfortably. She was sitting on her crippled legs a bit and it was very uncomfortable. Her pointed ears rotated and she picked up Bat's concerned voice and failed to hide a soft chuckle.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 am

Leafpaw groaned and pushed himself to his feet. "I... I'm fine." He mewed. He crawled out of the cage stiffly, his fur matted with both the blood from his wound and the puddle that had collected on the floor of his box. "My fur stopped the bleeding," He mewed, gesturing to the mass of fur. He winced as he moved his neck, feeling pain run through him, but he quickly hid it.
He turned to Pepper. "You run for it... I-I'll attack them, with Specklefang." He nudged the his paw at the latch on their cage, twisting it to and fro. After a few minutes he managed to open their door and nudged the old she-cat before looking up at Specklefang.
He closed his eyes tightly as another wave of pain hit him. Oh Starclan...
"Now what?" He asked Specklefang, turning the attention away from himself.

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:12 am

Roaringpaw nodded, following Bat's instructions to open the rest of the metal spiderweb traps. It was much easier now that he didn't have to reach so far. After the last latch was unsealed, the apprentice stumbled from another wave of spiraling vision. Roaringpaw knew he shouldn't be moving around so much, but they needed to get out of there- who knew what would happen to them if they stayed.

When Roaringpaw saw the injured tom's flank, his heart squeezed. He needed to treat that wound before it ripped open from moving about- or worse, get an infection. The medicine cat apprentice jolted with alarm when the cat suggested that he should fight in that condition. "No way," Roaringpaw hissed, voice the strongest it had been since getting his head knocked silly. He may get embarrassed pretty quickly, but when there's a life at stake this medicine cat apprentice was very serious. "You're not fighting on my watch, not with that wound."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:35 am

Nutpaw squeezed out of the shiny, hard, den she had been thrown in when the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice opened it for her. Breathing a sigh of relief, she turned to thank him. "Thank you... is it Rollingpaw?" Nutpaw knew who this tom was, just not what his name was. Now that she was out of the limited space of the cage, she could focus on her injured paw. She quickly licked off as much blood as she could, and didn't put any of her weight on it when she stood or walked. She started wondering about their future, and what would happen if they stayed with the twolegs. They would be forced to become kittypets, and never know the life of a wild cat again, let alone see their clans again. But how where they, a bunch of cats who hardly knew each other, going to work together to get out of this mess?
"Everyone! Can I have your attention please?" Nutpaw addressed the group calmly. "I know I'm one of the youngest and least qualified to make decisions, but even I can tell that we need to get to know each other and have some kind of leadership system if we want to get out of here alive and happy. We can't just jump out yet, we'll get to badly injured from the fall at the speed this monster is going. We have to wait until it slows down, then use the ThunderClan cats idea to attack the twolegs. But anyway, we first have to at least know everyone's names. Im Nutpaw of RiverClan, who are everyone else?" Nutpaw wondered why she felt the need to make a speech like that, but knew they couldn't just improvise. They needed some sort of trust and plan, and she just pointed that out for them.

Off-road Run ((Closed)) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:09 am

Specklefang despite her utter hate for the metal webs stayed in an attempt to protect Pepper. "I don't want you fighting the twolegs, Leafpaw. Maybe that brown Windclan tom can do it, you're too injured Leafpaw." She meowed sternly, already trying to appoint cats to certain objectives. "I'm Specklefang of Thunderclan, the injured tom is Leafpaw of Thunderclan." She hissed softly and rather off-handedly as she turned to look at Pepper with contemplation.

"We need to get the injured cats out first, Pepper and Leafpaw especially. Bat, you should take Pepper, Nutpaw you and the medicine cat apprentice need to take Leafpaw. Me and the Windclan cat can hold them off while you all escape, I'm big and strong they will most likely go after me. The Windclan cat is lean and fast, they can distract them while I fight them, and back me up if I need support. Once you're all far enough away we'll catch up to you, but you all need to hide Pepper and Leafpaw in any undergrowth you can find. Some cat can lead them away if it comes to it. " Specklefang went on a tangent, plans of escaping and all sorts of scenarios running through her head as she spoke.

Everyone seemed to have some sort of injury apart from her, the windclan cat and maybe the medicine cat apprentice but something seemed off with the tom. "Bat can take the lead if I don't come back, or the windclan cat... or both." Specklefang spat with finality, like she didn't want to be argued with. Someone had to take action, she just hoped the rogues approved of it.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Leafpaw gritted his teeth, but dipped his head. "Sure," He mewed calmly. He turned to the cat- clearly a medicine cat apprentice, probably from Shadowclan. "Sure," He said again. "Is there anything you can do for this?" He mewed, gesturing to the gash on his back. "I'd like to get it... dealt with."

He settled down, wrapping his tail around all four of his paws while the other cats introduced themselves.

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Brackenberry slowly walked out of his cage after it was unlatched, looking down the whole time. He still managed to find a place in the monster that was a little farther from the other cats, but not too far. "I'm Br-Brackenberry. Of Windc-clan." He said, walking forwards a little, although sluggishly. When he reached the crowd of cats, he sat down and tried to comprehend all that Specklefang had said. "I m-might be fa-fast, but I'm clu-clumsy. You saw m-me ch-chasing that rabbit b-back there." He commented. There was no way he could get away from the twolegs unscathed. "If we d-don't come b-back!?" His mind swirled with possibilities and he got a little dizzy. He laid down and put his head on the cold metal of the monster, thinking it over. He had never been one for fighting, but he didn't want to wimp out in front of these cats. He was just beginning to get to know them, although they had just met and the circumstances were... Odd. "I'll t-try my b-best." He said, not wanting to disappoint. He was the oldest cat here, beside Bat and Pepper. He had to step up to try and protect them. No cat would die tonight if he could help it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 am

"I'm Pepper, and he's Bat. We're medicine cats from the barn near WindClan." Pepper eyed the wound that Leafpaw had and sighed. "Oh StarClan, this better work..."she murmured, dragging herself out the cage. The smooth metal was slippery and difficult to stand on. She dragged herself to Bat's side, looking up into the small windows in the doors.

Bat clawed at the metal floor, "You'll have to move fast, Leafpaw. Just, don't do anything stupid.''

The monster stopped suddenly and without the weight of the cats in the cages, they crashed against the wall of the monster. After a moment, the monster began moving again. However, the twolegs seemed to be bickering and it didn't take long for them to come to a stop again. There was a clatter and the pink sky could be seen as one of the twolegs opened the doors. Bewildered to see all the cats out the cages.
Basically, they heard all the cages crash and went to check, lez go))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 am

The moment the monster stopped in it's tracks after the metal webbed dens crashed, Specklefang forced and pushed all the cats in position. Pairing Bat and Pepper, the two apprentices together along with Leafpaw and Brackenberry beside her. "On my word, you all rush out okay?" The she-cat spat, her claws unsheathing as she waited for the doors to open.

It didn't take very long to see the setting sun, her resolve hardening as she roared "GO!" before leaping forwards her claws unsheathed and ready. Specklefang used the two-legs shock to her advantage as she leaped onto the first one, powerful muscles rippling under long fur as she chomped into the flesh of one, her claws ripping and scrabbling at any flesh she could reach past their pelts. Her eyes searched for any sign of a counter attack as she continued to rip at the two-leg, but her ears were swaying for the signs of the injured cats escaping.

She desperately hoped that Brackenberry would pull his weight, because this whole escape operation would be a bust if he didn't help her. Specklefang wasn't the fastest cat, but she was quick enough to evade the two-legs on her own... but with two two-legs and two cats fit enough to fight them, she didn't hold out much hope. The young warrior sent up a prayer to Starclan, trying to push herself up so she could tear her teeth into the two-legs neck. They didn't honour the warrior code, so why would she honour the two-legs with it's decency? It deserved death for all it had done.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 am

As soon as the doors opened, Nutpaw bolted out. Though her injured paw made it harder to run, she was able to keep a fast pace. She made sure that the ShadowClan medicine cat was beside her as she ran, so that she was doing something more than just running away like a coward. She heard the sounds and saw out of the corner of her eye that Specklefang was keeping up at her part of the plan, so hopefully everything else would go just as well. Part of her hated merely running away while the other cats were risking their lives, but she knew running away was the most helpful thing she could do. She was one of the youngest ones there, the only one younger being the apprentice that was running by her side, so she knew that she wouldn't be much use doing anything else. For a moment she wished she was the valiant warrior, saving everyone else's pelt, but quickly dismissed the thought. Nutpaw knew that she would have her chance someday, and for now she should enjoy the safety of her youth.

Off-road Run ((Closed)) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Roaringpaw blindly followed the she-cat guiding him with the tip of her tail, not thinking clearly in his terrible mental state. The chaos around him seemed to turn into a panicked blur as they moved, running towards the light streaming from the world outside their metal prison. Stumble. He scrambled awkwardly back onto his paws. His head swirled, but he continued on to the brightness. Roaringpaw remembered with a jolt of panic that he wanted to help the injured cat who was still in the fray, but a nudge from the brown apprentice lead him away.

The sun's rays hit his bright yellow eyes, blinding him for a moment before he adjusted to the new lighting. Feeling faint, the medicine cat apprentice leaned against the she-cat apprentice as they moved to get away from the imprisoning two-leg monster. With a pang, Roaringpaw realized he could only pray to Starclan for the rest of the cats in there to get out themselves. He was getting worse, so it was crucial for him to conserve all his strength to keep himself awake for when they got out- he was certain there would be injuries to heal.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:56 am

Leafpaw struggled to his feet. In the chaos of Specklefang's attack, both the cats and the Twolegs didn't notice the tom. He made his way behind the Twoleg, watching as Nutpaw lead Roaringpaw, and the two escaped.
He would miss them both. Nutpaw was bold, like a spark of flame. She emboldened the group with. As for the tom- he was usually soft-spoken and polite, and Leafpaw had come to respect and like him, in the short time they had spent together.

Leafpaw leapt at the twoleg, ignoring the pain in his back as he clawed his way up it's back, until he clung onto it's head, all four paws digging into it's neck and cheeks. "Brackenberry,
help us!"
He screeched.

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Brackenberry leaped at the twoleg that Leafpaw had clawed onto, clearly noticing that because of his injury, Leafpaw couldn't do much other than scare the poor twoleg. Unlike Specklefang, Brackenberry didn't want to kill the twoleg, but they did not deserve to exit this situation unscathed. He mauled the twolegs face, tearing scraps of skin and leaving them bloodied. As Leafpaw continued to claw the twoleg, Brackenberry wondered whether or not it was a good idea, what with his injury and all. "Le-Leafpaw, I d-don't think th-this is a g-good idea!" He screeched through clawing and biting at the twoleg. He looked to Specklefang, who seemed to be aiming for the twolegs neck. Brackenberry was putting in all the effort he could, but he wouldn't go that far. "Don't ki-kill the p-poor thing! Ha-have m-mercy!" He yelped, keeping a firm hold on the twoleg. Specklefang, Leafpaw, and himself would definitely be leaving permanent scars.

OOC: Sorry for the wait ;w;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 am

Pepper looked down at the pavement in doubt, accepting the fact that she wasn't going to catch herself, she dropped with a grunt. Her eyes scanned the area quickly for a place to hide, spotting a hole in a chain fence. She looked warily at the twoleg that the others were terrorizing. Then, she slipped through the fence and around the corner of a twoleg den.

Bat darted out , watching as the second twoleg began scrambling out the monster to help the first. The black tom went unnoticed in the chaos. He looked ahead at the apprentices. "Turn left! We'll meet in the alley!" he yowled to them, following Pepper around the corner.  

The twoleg covered in cats kept yowling in panic, flailing it's arms and trying to push off Specklefang. The giant maine coon made the others all but small annoyances but, they did not make this easier. The other was trying to calm the one other attack as the reached out warily to grab Leafpaw, heasitainting for a moment before grabbing the apprentice's scruff with it's odd paw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 am

Specklefang leaped away from the two-legs slimy paws, disgust curdling in her belly as she landed on the ground with a thump. Her ears flicked to Bat's words about turning left and meeting them in an 'alley', she nodded in response despite being unsure of the tom seeing it. Lashing around she spat, "We've got to go! Brackenberry, gr-" Then she saw Leafpaw in the disgusting paws of a second two-leg, tail lashing and fur bristling Specklefang sprung.

She was climbing the two-leg in an instant, her claws digging into it's arm and her mouth wrapping around it's wrist, her teeth digging in as she pulled and thrashed until Leafpaw was released. "Brackenberry, cover me!" Specklefang roared, leaping back down and defensively stepping in front of Leafpaw. For a brief moment that is before she grasped the troublesome apprentice and slung him onto her back before launching after the group, her claws digging into the hard ground. Praying to Starclan that Brackenberry could distract them and get away safely, he was fast compared to the slow and sluggish two-legs after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-road Run ((Closed))   Off-road Run ((Closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Off-road Run ((Closed))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next