Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 pm

"Duskpaw! Come here for a minute, I want to talk to you." Though her voice was casual, Pansyface couldn't help but feel a bit excited for her apprentice, and for herself. Today Duskpaw would be taking her final assessment, and if she passed the young she-cat would finally be a warrior! She couldn't help but feel proud of her adopted niece; she had grown into a fine young cat and was sure to be a brave, skilled warrior! Sitting down to wait outside the apprentice's den, Pansyface set to cleaning her ears, a purr rumbling in her throat.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Duskpaw's pricked her dark war quietly before she for to her paws. She smiled a tiny bit as she made her way over to her mentor and adopted aunt."yes?"she mewed

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Greeting her with a friendly smile when the smokey apprentice emerged from the den, Pansyface flicked her now clean ears and rose to her paws. With a teasing tone in her voice, the bi-color she-cat purred "It's nice to see you finally up!" before growing a bit more serious. "I've decided that it's time for you to take your final assessment. You've trained hard and are becoming a skilled young cat; it's high time you received your warrior name." Though she tried her best to sound earnest and mature, the young warrior couldn't stop the tint of youthful excitement from entering her voice. Ah, this brings back memories! I remember when I took my assessment with Cherrymist....and now I'm overseeing one for her daughter! Wow, time flies....

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Duskpaw blinked before her golden eyes widen in excitement"really can we get started now I'm ready"She needs tail held high and staight in excitement.

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Pansyface chuckled a bit at Duskpaw's enthusiasm, before nodding her permission. "Yep, you can start now, and I'll follow behind. Come back to the camp when you've caught at least three pieces of prey; I'll be waiting for you at the entrance." Waving her long tail towards the scorched entrance tunnel, she waited with a smile for the apprentice to head off before she followed behind her.

(Remember, you have to use the hunting system to get all of the prey, and feel free to keep posting until you've got enough; you don't have to wait for me to post in-between :D)

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

Duskpaw nodded and padded off into the territory. Once inside she opened her maw letting the scents of their territory sink in as she tried to pinpoint scents of prey. The first scent she caught was squirrel. She saw it at the base of a tree. Lowering into a crouch she approached the furry mammal. As she reached the squirrel she flicked her tail silently and leapt killing the squirrel with a clean bit to the spine. She hid it to return for.

The next prey she caught was the scent of a bird a finch really in the branch just nearby. The apprentice climbed the tree carefully and quietly setting a quiet gentle paw on the branch before she went in for the kill. Though the bird sensed her and as she reached it it flew off and the branch snapped sending the apprentice to the ground a bit ungracefully.

After the bird she winced rolling her shoulders a bit as she stood brushing off her call for a momentand just as she did she moved on and caught the scent of a mouse and yet not too far away she caught the scent of a squirrel. She crept towards the mouse. She leapt landing squarely on the mouse killing it

Last edited by Honeypaw(Cheetah) on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

The member 'Honeypaw(Cheetah)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5, 10, 4

Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Mistpe10
Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am

She went After the scent of squirrel spotting the furry creature she crouched an went After it. The full pain in her shoulder getting the better of her. She leapt landing on the squirrel killing it cleanly before she went and fetched her other two prices of prey. She winced a bit her shoulder bothering her from her fall.

Last edited by Honeypaw(Cheetah) on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am

The member 'Honeypaw(Cheetah)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Mistpe10
Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:35 am

Her fur ruffled by the slight warm breeze, Pansyface sat patiently by the camp entrance, gazing around at the blackened tree trunks and scorched leaves that dappled the ground. Though she mourned the loss of a little of the territory's beauty, she was reassured by the fact that very soon all that was killed would grow back eventually, prettier and stronger than ever.

The sound of paw steps alerted her Duskpaw's approach, and the gray and white patched she-cat looked up with a smile to greet her returning apprentice. "Welcome back! Two squirrels and a mouse, great job!" Suddenly, she noticed that the young she-cat was limping; one of her shoulders looked a bit stiff. Eyes widening with concern, Pansyface stepped forward and examined Duskpaw's injury; it looked a bit swollen. "What happened to your shoulder? Did you fall? Ah well, make sure to go let Rabbitleap check it out. You don't want it to get worse.""

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 am

As she reached her mentor she winced as she set the prey down."I uh did fall trying to catch a finch... I guess i messed my shoulder up more then I thought"She mewled before blinking"so did I pass?"she asked picking her prey back up to go inside camp.

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Pansyface's murky green eyes narrowed with concern; Duskpaw's shoulder looked pretty bad, but that was just from her point of view. To the medicine cat it was probably easily fixable, hopefully. For a moment the young she-cat was distracted by her own thoughts, but when Duskpaw asked excitedly for the results of her test, the patched warrior began to smile. "Yes, you passed! I'll talk to Cro-Rippedsky about your ceremony as soon as possible!" She still wasn't used to not having her grandfather being around; the dark-pelted tom had vanished about a moon ago, and everyone was worried sick. Pushing those thoughts aside, Pansyface gave her niece a quick nuzzle before nudging her towards the entrance. "Go on, you wouldn't want that shoulder holding you back from getting your warrior name!"

(You can post again if you want, but end of topic)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)    Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw's Assessment (Closed)
Page 1 of 1