Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)

Go down 
+2
Drippy
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 am

Specklefang gave a screech of surprise as a thick spiders web encased her, claws unsheathing the she-cat lurched for Pepper in the hopes of protecting the crippled she-cat. But she wasn't the fastest, she never was. Specklefang felt herself pulled from the ground, fear making her chest and belly drop with the motion. But she couldn't fear! Not now, she had to get out- she had to get them all out! When she hit the flesh of the two-leg she retaliated, ripping at anything she could reach. Biting and thrashing as violently as she could until she was not so gently chucked into another webbed den, but it was cold; nothing like a den.

Grasping Pepper just a moment before the she-cat could really hit the den floor, cushioning the crippled she-cat. Once the she-cat was safe on the ground she nudged her towards the back before sitting in front of the she-cat, positively boiling with rage. "How dare you! You foul beasts! You all deserve to rot in the dark forest, your limbs torn from your ugly little limbs and fed to rats! You're all nothing but the scum of the land you hear me?! Once I get out you'll regret doing this, trapping cats you sick fox-hearts!" She screeched until her voice started cracking, she didn't care that they probably couldn't understand her despite.

Specklefangs tail lashed as she tried to rear but she was too big or the den was too cramped, so she settled for bashing her side into the webbed mesh, her screeching continuing as she cursed and cursed and cursed. She grabbed the webbing her teeth and tried to rip it, she didn't care that her teeth ached or that her limbs were shivering with the effort. It didn't cease until she processed the scent of blood and she forced herself to calm, the scent of iron just driving her rage out of the forest. She continued to sit in front of Pepper, the aim to protect her from these foul beasts.

"Are you okay? Is everyone okay? I smell blood!" She meowed, her voice now cracked and her throat dry rasping as she spoke with hardly concealed rage. She swallowed, wanting some water but she bet that they would let them all die of dehydration or starvation. Specklefang waited for a response, her tail lashing her shoulders shaking and her belly in knots.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 am

Leafpaw let out a dry sob- he had curled up in a ball, and his yowls of pain had turned into quiet, helpless mews. "T-the metal- it got caught in my back. I-I don't know how deep it is..."
He shuddered and squeezed his eyes shut, steeling himself. He had to make sure the others were safe. "Is everyone else okay?" He said hoarsely, craning his neck to see them. Specklefang and Pepper were in a cage together- the old she-cat was sitting behind the Thunderclan warrior. The other clan cats were separate, as far as he could tell.
His stomach clenched and he fought the urge to vomit as he felt another wave of pain run through him. "Bat, Pepper, are you okay?" He mewed anxiously. "And what about everyone else?"

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 am

Dawnpaw hissed when she was tossed into her cage. 'I'm ok.' She said, looking around to see how the others were doing.

Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:06 am

((Sorry Luvable! The slots for taken cats is full. You can still be a witness if you want!))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Brackenberry let out a whimper as he was scooped up into a net, everything happening so quickly that he could barely tell what happened. He began to get dizzy, even a little nauseous when the twolegs shoved him into a tiny encasement, in which he was unable to escape. As soon as the cage he was in was locked, he skittishly scampered into the far corner of his cage, trying to get as far away from the other cats as he could. At least I have a cage to myself, he thought. It wasn't that he didn't like the other cats, it was that he couldn't be around them, not without having a breakdown. Although from the outside Brackenberry looked fine, he was suffering on the inside. "W-what n-now?" He mewed sheepishly.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Pepper struggled with the cramped space, not only were two Maine Coons stuck in the same tiny space, one was huge and the other couldn't move their back legs. She let out a few harsh coughs but the smell of blood was her true worry. She blinked in the darkness of the strange container as the doors slammed shut. The monster growled and everything was lurched backwards as they moved. Peering around, she saw Bat pressed into the corner of his cage, breathing harshly. Leafpaw was in a lot of pain. Everyone else was more or less okay. At least as far as she knew.

Bat disappeared in the darkness, stuck in the back of all the cages. They were filthy for sure... He started pacing, "This is bad.. this is bad..." He straightend his spine and looked around. Well, pets talked about cages a lot, he knew he had to mess with the bunch of metal that kept his cage closed... But, how? He was going to be sick with worry soon. "Pepper.. they'll kill you." The tom scratched at the floor, he knew that when cats like her got caught, they didn't come back as a pet, they didn't come back at all. He'd heard stories, seen it too. Old, sick, injured. They never got a chance.

"I.. I know, Bat."

He hissed as the monster lurched on a broken part of the Thunderpath. The low light making him all the more anxious about it all. Brackenberry had a good question, what now? He clawed at the back of the latch of his cage. Latch! Yes, that's what they had called it. It rattled but he didn't see the movement that could have caused it. Bat hit it again, light glinting off something on the other side. He was getting closer... However, a harsh turn slid them all to the right. The journey had only begun.

You can wrap up anything you want to say, I'll make the twolegplace topic tomorrow!))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:55 pm

"Hold on Leafpaw, alright? Can you reach your injury and... I don't know... put pressure on it or something?" The young warrior had limited knowledge of herbs, but she knew that it would be possible even with the knowledge for there were no herbs in any of the cobweb dens to treat any sort of ailment. Shoving her head against the straight strands of cold grey cobwebs in frustration and the wish to just think, to find out how to fix this.

"I won't let them take Pepper, Bat. I won't let them take any of you even at the cost of my life! Once we get out, I'll rip into those two-legs to shreds while you all run for it." Specklefang usually didn't vow such loyalty to almost mere strangers, but these were clan-cats taken away from their home. Rogues that have done nothing but help Thunderclan, also snatched from their home. A crippled she-cat that often put her health above others, she couldn't let them die.

"Bat, what is that thing you're doing?" Specklefang requested rather... vaguely, her knowledge limited as to what these harsh and cold cobweb dens were. Specklefang tried to imitated but her paws to big and clumsy she could barely get her toes past the webs, frustration made her tail lash. The feeling of helplessness making her want to yowl or rip her claws into something like a tree, she wanted to pace but she was hardly able to move! "Maybe a cat with smaller paws should try to do that.. maybe one of the uninjured apprentices? Maybe they can shake that thing you're playing with and see if that does anything?" Specklefang pondered softly, her voice starting to recover despite now being parched.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Nutpaw had stayed silent, mostly because of shock. These cats she didn't know were her only companions on a journey that would probably never get them back to their respective clans. All she could do was listen to what all her companions were saying about injuries and healing them, and the possibility of death for the one everyone was calling Pepper. When Specklefang suggested that an apprentice with smaller paws batted at whatever Bat was hitting, she looked down at her own paw and sighed. "I can't do that," she told the group. "I twisted my paw when trying to escape from the net they put me in. Don't worry about that, I'll be fine, I just currently can't do that. Sorry."

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 pm

When Roaringpaw had been attacked by the metal spider web, he didn't remember much of what he did. All he could recall was hitting his head against a rock when he tried to get away. The medicine cat apprentice sat in a daze, trying to think before a wave of painful ringing washed over his head. He rested his head against the silver mesh, trying not to faint.

Roaringpaw glanced over at everyone, managing to notice how hurt one of them was. The tom had a deep wound that needed to be treated right away. To his frustration, however, the injured cat was too far away for him to reach. Plus, he didn't even have cobwebs. There was nothing the medicine cat apprentice could do for the tom right now. A wave of dizziness washed over him, making the shadowclan tom slump against the side of the web to collect himself.

When his vision stopped swirling, Roaringpaw straightened slightly. The tiny tom saw that they were talking, and he needed to participate in case they figured out a plan and if he could be of any help. He concentrated to listen to the words of the...Thunderclan warrior, Roaringpaw remembered. The she-cat that had caught him sneaking around Fortress said she couldn't...but he could.

"I think I can do it," Roaringpaw meowed uncharacteristically softly, his loud voice subdued by his shaky head. He figured Bat was the black-pelt rogue the Thunderclan warrior was talking to. Lucky for him, Bat was nearby to Roaringpaw. It would be hard, but Roaringpaw wanted to try.

Reaching over with a small paw, Roaringpaw slowly scooted over to the metal thing Bat was playing with. He attempted to hit it with his paw, but only met air. The tiny tom pressed into the mesh, straining his limb to get it closer. His paw battled the edges of it, but not the whole thing. It was going to have to do. Before he could try again, his brain protested with another dizzy spell that made him feel closer to fainting than any other time. Roaringpaw was scared at how close that was, but kept going. He hit the metal thing again and again, blindly landing hits on it. The metal thing moved up and up, getting farther out of his ability to hit. "Bat...can you...get the last of it?" Roaringpaw asked, the thing now impossible for him to hit anymore but should be for Bat now.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 am

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: