Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Before I leave though...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15132

Before I leave though... Empty
PostBefore I leave though...

I have one last thing to point out. On the site, I noticed that people have been very buddyish to each other while roleplaying. Roleplaying is in the forest territory. While roleplaying, you should challenge everyone who tresspasses or is close to your border. You need to ACT YOUR RANK. No matter how long you've been it, apprentices never know when they're gonna be warriors, and kit's probably don't realize it unless they ask. Please look over the Warrior Code and abide by those rules as well. I'm not saying this to be mean, or to poke a paw at anyone, but to just point this out. Anywhere that is not under the territory catagory on the home page is NOT conisdered roleplaying, and you may be as friendly as you wish. Also the Dream Territory. I created that so that people from all the Clans can roleplay togeather without having to have their rivalries with them. That place is fine as it is, and may continue to be so. But, you guys are very good roleplayers, I didn't post here to say you're not.
Also, one last thing I want to point out here. I've altered the rules to become a warrior slightly, and you should check them out. And to become one, not only do you need to have met the requirnments, but you need to be seen fit in the eyes of the other warriors.

Before I leave though... Mistpe10
Before I leave though... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Share this post on: reddit

Before I leave though... :: Comments

No Comment.

Before I leave though...

Page 1 of 1