Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 19:39

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Rippedsky's yowl ran throughout the clearing as he stood patiently on the branch. Even in Crowstar's absence, clan life had to go on. His black and white tail flicked as he waited for the clan to gather below. Yet another apprentice would start their training today. This particular one had caused a bit of trouble, sparking conversations of doubt about his maturity. However, Rippedsky was now willing to give him a chance. And he had the perfect mentor in mind too. All the deputy needed to do now was wait for everyone to be present.

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:03

Rosepaw padded out of the apprentice den as she heard her father announce a meeting. She wondered who was going to be apprentice this time? But still she padded out and sat in the middle of the clearing looking up at Rippedsky with anticipation.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 5:57

Willowkit felt a prickle of irritation at being called out. He had been planning to sneak out of camp to get out for a while, but now he had to attend a clan meeting. Sitting reluctantly with the other kits, Willowkit tried not to be bothered at how much older he was than all of them. Looking up at Rippedsky, his father, the striped tom had to squash the strange urge to snap or hide.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 21:40

"Willowkit, please step forward." The deputy's eyes narrowed at his son as he waited for him to come forwards. Willowkit had certainly been a bit of a challenge. Of all of his kits, this one had been the most difficult. His siblings had been so easy going and hardworking. Rippedsky flicked his tail. It had been a hard decision to make, but he knew who could handle Willowkit. Knowing his choice had managed to train up Eagleheart, he knew Willowkit would be no problem. Once more, he spoke loud enough for the whole clearing to hear, "Today, we gather to add another kit to the apprentice ranks. Willowkit has reached six moons and is ready to begin his training. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Willowpaw. Moonlight will be your mentor. I know she will pass onto you all of her wisdom and sensibility." With a flick of his ear, it was all over.

Rippedsky leaped down to mutter to Moonlight, "I know you can handle him, but let me know if he ever causes you any problems." He then turned to his son, offering up an encouraging smile. Despite the issues they had encountered so far, the deputy had hope his son would become a fine warrior. His tail flicked across Willowpaw's pelt. Once Moonlight had greeted her new apprentice, he spoke up briefly, "Congratulations, son. I cannot wait to watch you train."

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 7:04

Willowkit's irritation was killed on the spot with surprise. His eyes bugged out of his head. This was his apprentice ceremony? The kit's fur prickled with uncomfortableness at being called out without warning, trying to look dignified despite his fur not being properly groomed for the occasion. He padded forward, ignoring everyone in favor of looking at Rippedsky as his father began to recite words that Willowkit had to watch be countlessly said to others before finally having his turn. But not that Willowkit was bothered by that of course- being a kit for so long allowed him more time to sneak out and explore.

When his new name was spoken, Willowpaw felt the finality of his new life. He would no longer have hours to himself. His mentor's name washed over him, making him realize that he would now have someone he would have to answer to. Facing Moonlight, Willowpaw wondered how much she would get in the way of him going out on his solo explorations. He jerked out of that thought when Rippedsky approached him, feeling a twist of frustration at his father's words. He didn't want him watching his training. Willowpaw didn't trust himself to speak, so he nodded without meeting the tom's eyes.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 1:16

Moonlight smiled as her name was mentioned by the deputy, standing up and touching noses with the new apprentice of the clan “I’ll do my best to train you, Willowpaw” She was about to give him a couple choices on what to do next, given that the day was still young and they had more than enough time to train even if just something basic, when the voice of the deputy caused her to turn her head to face him. It wasn’t usual for the leader or deputy to do this kind of thing after a ceremony, and the only reason she wasn’t surprised or confused being the knowledge of the kinship between the two cats. It was only natural for a parent to feel worried for their kits, even she found herself doing the same a bit too often with her fully grown kits.

“Don’t worry, Rippedsky. Remember I was already a warrior by the time you came to this world, I know well how to handle apprentices, even troublesome ones” She purred at him, though it was kind of nice to have a small warning of what she could be about to face when training Willowpaw. She would need to be a bit stricter if things were truly like Rippedsky was describing them to her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: