Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 10:20

Raccoonfang stood at the entrance of camp, waiting on some others to join her for a quick patrol. Despite what she went through with Rockthorn the other day and the fact that he died, she still held some anger. So she decided to use that on patrols and put more effort into them. Her green eyes scanned for anyone willing to join her.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper on Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 10:25

Brackenpaw padded up to Racoonfang, it couldn't be long until he became a warrior! But for now, he would just have to keep going on patrols and doing his part in the clan."M-mind if I join?" He asked sheepishly.

Silentstrike slowly walked away from the warriors sleeping area, stretching his legs in anticipation for the day. He noticed Racoonfang looking around, most likely hoping for a patrol."Going on a patrol?" He asked as he walked up to her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 11:41

Quailfeather's ears perked up as she heard her mate's voice. She quickly got up and followed the white tabby tom out of the warriors' den. Settling her lithe body by Silentstrike's, the experienced warrior purred a greeting to Raccoonfang. I could use a patrol. My legs haven't stretched in ages. "I'll join, if you'll have me."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 13:09

"Hey!" Nectarpaw called when he saw the cats gathering for a patrol. "Can I please join?" He raced over to the group of cats, excited to patrol their territory. He hadn't been on a patrol in a while, and the idea pleased him.

Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 19:01

Stonepaw had been washing his ears in the clearing, mind lost in thought as he reflected on how far he had gotten so far in his training. The apprentice had done some battle training, plenty of hunting, and made a friend. His yellow eyes looked through the cats gathering at the entrance of camp, head in the clouds as he relieved his satisfying memories.

When the word "patrol" wafted into his ears, he abruptly got to his paws, overcome with excitement to realize his dorky actions. A patrol! Stonepaw blinked and took in the congregation of windclan cats, perking happily at the sight of Nectarpaw, his best friend, being a part of the group. "Me too!" He called, going over to stand by his friend.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:55

Raccoonfang looked around. She didn't expect this many to join her for a small patrol, but oh well. This was fine. Her ear twitched slightly as she stood. "You are all welcome to come and with that, I think we have enough. So we should head out." The brown and white warrior flicked her tail and lead her patrol out of camp and over to the Riverclan border.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 19:23

"Okay!" Nectarpaw responded to the warriors instructions. This would be exciting, especially when Stonepaw was with him. He nudged his friend playfully. "Hey Stonepaw, ready for another adventure?" He hoped this one would go well. This first time he went to the RiverClan border didn't go well, and neither did the last time, but this time it would be different. He was sure of it.

Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:18

Both Brackenpaw and Silentstrike padded out of camp, following right behind Racoonfang. Brackenpaw ran ahead of Silentstrike, eager to get started."Riverclan!" He muttered. 'Those stinky fish eaters!' Silentstrike, on the other paw,  stayed a little farther back with Quailfeather. "Hey there, beautiful." He teased lovingly. He licked her cheek, and just like old times, he didn't care who saw.

OOC: Let's bring SilentQuail back cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 6:42

"Yeah!" Stonepaw replied eagerly to Nectarpaw, liking the word "adventure" a lot. He couldn't wait to defend his home, if there's a battle, and to watch the borders for possible enemies lurking about. If it comes to it, Stonepaw was sure that Windclan would win against anyone that dared to threaten them. They uphold the warrior code better than anyone else, in his opinion.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 11:30

Quailfeather nodded and started to follow Raccoonfang. She smiled when Silentstrike came up, and she rubbed her gray speckled pelt against his in return. She didn't know what she'd do without him- he wasd the light of her life. Him and their remaining daughter, Laurelpaw.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:32

Raccoonfang lead the patrol to the border. She was glad they were able to get along, some of the tension they had from before settling down now that things seemed to be calming down within Windclan. Hopefully things would settle down between Windclan and Riverclan over time. Tension was still high but it wasn't as high as it was. The brown and white warrior glanced behind her to check on the others to make sure they were all still with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]   Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Join Me? [Closed Now Patrol]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: