Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Odd Couple (Open AF)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

An Odd Couple (Open AF) Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:20 pm

A continuation of Ruddy The Rouge
It was still dawn when the two cats made it to the barn. The sleek white tom looked back and forth frequently, using his whiskers to guide him in the semidarkness of the early-morning fog that had rolled in as usual. His bright red tail streamed out behind him, coming out brightly in the low-lying clouds. It seemed that the only thing that rivaled the bright red plume was the orange kit bouncing along next to him. The white tom turned back constantly to sniff the kit, making sure he was all right.
The two walked up to the barn door, the larger of the two confidently sniffing the barn door, sticking his head in and mewing experimentally.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Ruddy sat, wrapping his tail around his paws and trying to act as cool and confident as this strange cat did. It suddenly struck him that he didn't know this cat's name. He opened his mouth to ask, but the tom had already stuck his head inside the large red house, no, barn, he reminded himself. He got to his feet and positioned himself so he was almost underneath the tom, watching from beneath his fluffy white fur. The barn cats might not be scary to this cat, but Ruddy wasn't so sure. Despite this, he couldn't help being proud. It was happening- he was already much further from home than he'd ever imagined he'd be.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Bat's eyes reflected in the light from the darkness of the loft, the skinny black cat practically slithering down a post to the floor. He looked at the two cats and gave an amused huff. "So, what's the story?" He meowed. Cats always came here for a reason. His calm look darkened as he heard coughing in the closest corner of the barn where Pepper laid. The two had gone for as much of a stroll as a crippled she-cat and a loner with a bad reputation for being kidnapped could. She was tired and he was worried.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 7:47 am

"We're just two loners looking for a place to wait out this storm," The white tom mewed, gesturing to the thunderhead with his tail. He surreptitiously stepped closer to the small kit, as if shielding him from the new cats. "Could we stay here?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Fish poked her nose out from behind Bat, her green eyes wide. "Who are you?" She mewed to the bright orange kit. She grinned and pushed her way between Bat and the stranger. "Wanna play? My name's Fish. I live here with the barn cats. Are you a clan cat? I was a rouge before I lived here. Do you like mice?"

The flaming orange kit looked up at the black cat in awe and fright, jumping as another kit pushed her way out of the barn. He licked his shoulder anxiously, looking up to the white cat for guidance. Seeing he was distracted he turned back to the kit, flicking his ear. "Uh, um, I mean... Hi Fish. My name's Ruddy." He squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

"We don't turn anyone away, I've said it so many times.." he looked deeper into the barn. "There's some nests made out of twolegpelts still free. Any problems, primarily health related, just say something, the herbs go to waste if you just hide it. Mice are everywhere, hunt if you want, the pile is halfway full." He briefed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Ruddy looked around, his eyes wide. He leapt after Fish into the barn, ready to play. "Thank you!" He called after the black cat.

After a while of playing Fish had lead him to a cozy pile of straw and hay, and the two were sharing tongues.
"What are these cat's names?" He mewed curiously.
"Most cats come and go. The big black one is Bat," She mewed, gesturing to where the two cats were talking. "And the black and white one is Pepper. She's really nice. Then there used to be a cat- Storm, I think- but he left to be with the clan cats."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Couple (Open AF)   An Odd Couple (Open AF) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Odd Couple (Open AF)
Page 1 of 1