Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mental Trauma (open plotting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mental Trauma (open plotting) Empty
PostSubject: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 23:56

To help Mossykit's character develop more, I'm gonna chuck a plot at you guys and hope you like it and join.

An eagle or hawk (or any bird of prey idc) will be flying over camp, and basically all the cats will hide. Mossykit will be amazed, though, and wander out to see what it is, clueless of the dangers. The eagle/hawk/whatever will attack him, specifically on his head, but a warrior will jump out and kill it. He won't be too damaged, but he had a very traumatising experience. Then the actual character development starts.

Mossykit will start having nightmares frequently, and will become nervous, scared and hesitant to partake in activities. He will have a few friends that help him, but there will be one really close friend that basically stays with him all the time and comforts him and all that.

FRIENDS: - I don't really care about how many are here.
Hawkpaw - Daddy Derek
Falconpaw - Daddy Derek
Shrewkit - Squirrelnose
Siegfried - Bun Bun

CLOSE FRIEND: You must be pretty active and willing to take the spot.
Stormkit - Actupocalypse

WARRIOR: Eh, you don't really have a big role. I'll accept the first one that comes.
Leopardclaw - Rainyheart

Last edited by Lovehart on Tue 23 May 2017 - 15:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 7:21

Could his brother Stormkit be one of his friends/close friend? He's very protective of his kin so this could be a chance for some character development...
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 7:21

Can Siegfried be a "friend"? He won't be overly compassionate and involved, but when he meets Mossykit(paw), he'll notice she's reluctant and afraid and lecture her about being brave and overcoming difficulties. That would be nice since one of his future sons will run off to SkyClan and he'll ask her to befriend him and gain his trust, so that the Royals can abduct him in hope of convincing him to stay home.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 12:17

Leopardclaw can be the warrior that kills the bird :)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 12:42

Shrewkit can help his brother whenever needed

Mental Trauma (open plotting) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 14:03

Falconpaw can be a friend but he's too timid himself to offer comfort. Hawkpaw is my social butterfly so throw him in too.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Daddy Derrek on Tue 23 May 2017 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 15:11

Okay, you're all accepted :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Trauma (open plotting)   Mental Trauma (open plotting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mental Trauma (open plotting)
Page 1 of 1