Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why this (open plotting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Why this (open plotting) Empty
PostSubject: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:41

Ok so I just had a good plot idea for Nero. So to sum up her history at a young age her parents were passing through clan territory when a clan cat had stopped them and killed her parents without a word. They had also left Nero with a long scar on her face. So I was think for a plot what if she ran into a clan cat can be of any clan and he proves her wrong about what she thinks of the clan cats. I am open for elaboration for this or if you think something interesting can be added to it

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:52

Yoo~ Morningfog is my only living clan cat and she's done a lot of selfless things, I guess she could do this.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 19:19

Nero..is a girl just making sure you knew

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 19:32

I knew, but if you're planning on a relationship,I guess I'd have to back out. Can't have her cheating on her mate again.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 19:50

Alright well she can still be involved yeah I want to have her have a relationship and that will be the main part of the plot but she can still be involved if you like

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 20:07

Fine by me

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 9:27

It would be interesting if Fallenpaw were to meet a rogue. Especially if she finds out she was one before she was accepted into ShadowClan. I don't know if Fallen would try to change her mind, or if she'd just listen to what Nero had to say and slowly begin to question why she's in a clan x'D

Why this (open plotting) 2wwmQbtWhy this (open plotting) Yn79RFdWhy this (open plotting) 5EN37bBWhy this (open plotting) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 12:13

Cool we can do that maybe her and Fallen could become friends.

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 12:26

I don't think Fallen is really the kind to have friends outside of the clan tbh x'D
I think despite everything, she'll be willing to do anything to prove to her clan that she's a loyal ShadowClan cat, so I don't quite see her being friendly with anyone outside of ShadowClan, much less outside of all the clans lmao

Why this (open plotting) 2wwmQbtWhy this (open plotting) Yn79RFdWhy this (open plotting) 5EN37bBWhy this (open plotting) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 13:32

ehhhhmmm... after some contemplation, I know who to sign up! (note: they won't become mates, he already has one, but if you want she can have a crush on him)

Blacktwig can help her out too if the spots are still open.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 9:10

Ok and also change save no male has signed up mate wise for her I'm having it an NPC. Cause I'm planning for her to have kits so I'm a do it that way but we can still do this with some random clan cats that prove her wrong

PostSubject: Re: Why this (open plotting)   Why this (open plotting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why this (open plotting)
Page 1 of 1