Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)

Go down 
+8
FlowerSpeckle
Maple
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
bunjamin
BelleBlueWolf
Winterpaw
Bunny
Ember Pheonix
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) Empty
PostSubject: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 9:00

So I was just sitting here when I had a small idea....and I need yalls opinion. I know since of recent activity involving evilness and death I was thinking what if one clan cat took notice and or heard of this and decided to build a hidden group that would be called the Covanant. That in a way was a secret group that I guess help certain clans in need or (if rpers character wants this) they can hunt down killers and kidnapped kitties. The group would consist of cats from each clan and even some routes so pretty much a vigilante heroism kinda group that stays in secret and meet every new moon or somthing.

Eventually they will announce their prescence at a gathering later on and at that gathering it'll be up to the clan leaders if they think the group should stay or disperse.

There is small ranks that are within the group but they are all important

Founder:Ambernose(of Shadowclan)(rped by me)

Covenant Leader often revered to just as his or her regular name: Ambernose(of shadowclan)

Co leader(deputy of sorts):Dawnsong(of Riverclan )(played by Belle)

Healers:
Oceanlight(of Skyclan)(played by Winterpaw)
Squirrelpaw of. Windclan(played by twisted)
Bat(rogue)(played by Leafy greens)
Pepper(rogue)(played by Leafy Greens)

Sentinels:
Jaysong(of Thunderclan Rped by me)
Aspentail of Riverclan(played by sombra)
Cloudpaw of Thunderclan(played by Cloverpool)
Open

Uncoverers:
Venompaw(of Shadowclan)(played by bunny)
Pinewhisker(of Thunderclan)(played by Bun Bun)
Maplecloud of Thunderclan(played by Maple)
Night(loner)(played by Winterpaw)
Open

Meaning behind the ranks:

Leader: decided the plan of action and is pretty much just the one to keep things in order and holds meetings

Co leader: does what the leader does when he or she can't make it to the group or is tied up with problems in their clan.

Healers:pretty much medicine cats or rouges who know herbs and are wanting to help but don't want to fight.

Sentinels: the main group of warriors willing to do what they can to being an end to the evil under Starclan a name.

Uncoverers are the ones who find out the this bits of info and loction needed also for those who don't want to fight but don't know herbs.

Rouges,loners, and cats of all clan allowed to join. Kits can't join until they are apprentices.

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Are you going to be activ:
What ranking:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Ambernose on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 12:03; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 9:30

Name: Venompaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Are you going to be activ: Yep, online every day
What ranking: Uncoverer

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 9:39

I'll add her your welcome to add more than one of you would like.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 9:58

Name: Oceanlight
Clan: SkyClan
Are you going to be activ: Yep, but on Thursdays, I'd get on about 12:30-ish
What ranking: Healer

Name: Night
Clan: Loner
Are you going to be activ: Yea
What ranking: Sentinel

Last edited by Winterpaw on Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:02

Name: Dawnsong
Clan: Riverclan
Are you going to be active: I'm online every day, cuz I have no life.
What ranking: I'd love the co leader position if possible!

Yay plot for dawn!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:13

Name: Pinewhisker
Clan: TC
Are you going to be active: YEPPPP
What ranking: Co Leader/ if not, then Uncoverer

Piney is a sad bag of fur, might as well get him in a plot

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:19

Accepted adding all of yall

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:05

I need to do something with Squirrelpaw that's more than mauling her

Name: Squirrelpaw (Just so you know is warrior aged)
Clan: Windclan
Are you going to be active: I get on every day for 10000 hours
What ranking: Healer, she knows lots from experience about fighting for something good, but has seen enough of fighting, and knows from her days stuck in the medicine cat's den about herbs.

You can decide whether you want Squirrelpaw or..

Name: Jazz
Clan: Loner
Are you going to be activ: Yep
What ranking: Sentinel

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:20

They can both be in it :)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:36

Name: Maplecloud
Clan: Thunderclan
Are you going to be active: You know it~
What ranking: Uncoverers

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
FlowerSpeckle

FlowerSpeckle

Characters : FlowerSpeckle
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:36

hello :)
Back to top Go down
FlowerSpeckle

FlowerSpeckle

Characters : FlowerSpeckle
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:37

*random thunder clan warrior*
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 15:53

Name: Pepper
Clan: no
Are you going to be activ: duh
What ranking Healer

Name: Bat
Clan: no
Are you going to be activ: yees
What ranking: Healer

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 19:00

I'll add them

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 2:58

Name: Aspentail
Clan: RiverClan
Are you going to be active?: hell yeah
What ranking: Sentiels

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next