Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Milkyway Conundrum(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Milkyway Conundrum(open) Empty
PostSubject: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 19:19

It was late one afternoon. She could hear cats around her on the street in the allow between the fences and in yards next to her. She was scared and missed her mother. She was barely weaned and was pulled from her mother's side. She was an only kit of her surviving litter and the small fluffy she kit was terrified. Her new housefolk she had just come home with them pulled from her mother. She was scared and now she was outside and she could see the darkening sky. "Please don't leave me out here I'm scared"The rare looking she kit called she was sure anyone could hear her But she couldn't understand why her so called new housefolk wouldn't come to her aid. She heard the fence creak under the weight of a cat behind her But she was too worried about being alone that she didn t notice right away. She wore what see like a light violet sparking color that was a size to big for her. Milkyway was terrified.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 19:54

Bat was taking a stroll to clear his head, Rockthorn was such a pain now that he was here. The tom sighed and padded along the sidewalk. When he heard the sound of a kit calling out, he rounded the corner quickly. Spotting her he sighed, nothing bad yet.. "Hey, hey.. what's going on?" He said breathlessly, concerned for her. The black tom's eyes flickered over her. She didn't seem hurt, not physically at least... "Where's your parents? Do you have any?" He mewed, glancing around at the others.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 20:01

Milkyway stopped her wailing ceased for a moment as she heard the new voice. Her small white body with the silver spotting turned slowly. She placed her brown paw with light brown toes down slowly."I..I'm Not sure...one minute I'm ripped away from my mother and dragged off to this place and now the housefolk....they won't let me inside I'm scared and I just want my momma"she said quietly dark brown ears flicked back and laid flat against her head scared blue eyes looking to bat. The color jingles a bit as she moved.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 20:30

Bat sighed, "Well there's no reasoning with twolegs. I don't think you're getting inside to be honest. They give the kits away, that means you're with new housefolk. I don't know why they kept you out here. This is rainy season!" he heard a group of rats skittering behind a dumpster and growled. "What would make you feel better? I'm Bat by the way, my big ears coined me that one."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 21:03

Milkyway was quiet for a moment her blue eyes had already started to well with tears. Though she looked down. She wasn't thinking rationally and why would she. She didn t even understand the meaning of being taken away from her mother and then being left outside. Her belly grumbled and she was quiet"I..I don't know what would make me feel better.....but I...I don't want to be left out here...d..do you think they'll come back out to get me?"she asked quietly her white and silver tail flicked and wrapped around her fluffy but small frame. "I'm Milkyway"she said quietly.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 21:47

Cocoa was still young, but she was a couple moons older than Milkyway. About, 3 moons? Yeah, because I'm about 4 moons, she looks like 1 moon. She thought. She climbed up onto the fence "Hello New Kitty, and Weird Feral Cat!" She said as she carefully trotted across to where the cats were "Of course they'll get you back Kitty! My Housefolk were the same way. I was brought here, and when they let me inside, there was a brand new, warm, HUGE nest thingy that I could either play, climb or sleep in!"

:3
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 16:48

Ooc sorry I'll post once Daddy Derrek does

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 17:03

"What, I'm not a kitty?" He teased Cocoa. Then he looked down at the kit, his ears picked up the growling stomach. "Well, as long as I'm here.. I can hunt something for you, while you wait for the housefolk to let you in, how's that sound?" The tom smiled, kits were a weakness​in his tough exterior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 18:03

OOC: she was talking to Milkyway

"Ooh get me a squirrel! I've always wanted to try one" she mewed

:3
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 18:11

She looked up at Cocoa briefly before shaking her head"no...I don't think they will I've been out here all day"She mewed quietly."Yeah of...you don't mind..."She mewed quietly.

PostSubject: Re: Milkyway Conundrum(open)   Milkyway Conundrum(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Milkyway Conundrum(open)
Page 1 of 1