Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+27
Dewberry
Mamenchisaurus
Seer
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Pinely-san
Maple
Sunlit
Harlem
RainyHeart
Reaper King
Wavedream623
Squirrelnose
Dimmeh
Honey Badger
Ripped
Winterpaw
Ember Pheonix
atlastech
Sunrose
Sombra
Darkstripe
Ash
Drippy
The Trash Man
Chopped limbs
Icee
Shadow
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 18:44

Stonepaw tensed when Laurelpaw appeared by Nectarpaw's side, nudging his friend and nodding at him. Wariness crawled through his pelt like worms, wishing for a moment that he had Nectarpaw to himself. "I think it's great! It's my first time here, this is so cool!" the gray apprentice meowed enthusiastically, looking around at the magnificent place with awe-filled yellow eyes.

Looking over at the cat that Rowanpaw pointed out, Roaringpaw felt a spark of curiosity. "A tribe cat?" he echoed. Like most gathered that night, the tribe cats looked to be large to the tiny medicine cat apprentice. They smelled like Skyclan, where most were staying. He wondered what their scent was before coming to the clans, and wished he had been made an apprentice earlier so he could've done so at the previous gathering.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 19:03

"Yeah, gatherings are the best. So much happens, and everyone gets to see it! And plus, we can talk to other clans without having them try to kill us!" Nectarpaw chimed in, glad to see that it was his friends who weren't trying to kill each other. "I remember that at last gathering, Tribe cats came! I know you'll love gatherings Stonepaw!"

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 19:04

Gustpuddle and Blazeflight padded into the clearing once more, both wondering what big revelation would happen this time.

Brackenpaw walked slowly into the gathering, heart racing, but he didn't show it. He strutted in with a smile on his face.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 19:22

Cloudpaw padded into the gathering behind Crowstar, following the fluffy black leader's scent all the way the Fourtrees. As soon as he stepped through the brush that seemed to surround the clearing, his nose and ears were overwhelmed with new scents and smells. Angling his ears this way and that, mouth open slightly, he slowed his pace. It seems every cat in the whole world is here! He thought to himself a little wearily, though he looked quiet calm on the outside. In all honesty, he hated new cats that he didn't know. Mostly because he felt they would think he wasn't fit to be training for his warrior name. It made him angry to think about it, but it also made him determined to prove them wrong. His mother was the greatest warrior he knew, and she was his mentor. With his same condition. He knew Cherrymist would train him to become a great warrior, maybe as great as herself. Sighing quietly to himself, a little overwhelmed, he sought out the comforting scent of his sibling, Rosepaw, who seemed to be talking to a ShadowClan cat. "Hey Rosepaw, talking to a ShadowClanner?" He meowed, practically radiating a false confidence.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 15:08

Gorsepaw followed in with SkyClan quietly. Today was the day of his first Gathering! But why wasn't as he excited as before? The intermingling scents made him uncomfortable- especially the underlying scent of ShadowClan. He'd had that nasty run-in with many ShadowClan apprentices, and had a scar to prove it. Sheepishly, he settled himself in a corner, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 N6a5zHfMay's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 IMrnxD6May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 GMXQgOOMay's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 15:29

Squirrelsong raced down the hill, enjoying the fresh breeze that came despite the nighttime. Skidding to a stop at the bottom of the hill, she looked around. The rest of Windclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, and the Tribe were here. Shaking her fur out in excitement, she sat down near the front. She twitched her ears from nervousness. She was really hoping nothing big would happen again. It seemed like every gathering she had ever been to had some calamity or these two cats fighting or something. She just wanted a normal day, maybe interacting somehow with the other cats, and going back. Taking a deep breath, she looked around with a smile, gauging where everyone was.

Swanpaw walked into the gathering with a smile, feeling as confident as ever. Tonight felt like a good night for something. Maybe making a friend? Lying under one of the Great Oaks, she stared up at the pretty trees above.

Jazz nervously padded into this Gathering. This was her first gathering for the grown she-cat, which probably seemed strange to most of them. This made her nervous, and she only came because she wanted to prove she could do everything just like the other clan cats. Would any of them notice her as one of Bear's old followers? Would they ridicule her? Taking rapid, nervous breaths, she approached one of the cats who didn't have the Skyclan smell and said, "H'llo! Th' name's Jazz. What's yours?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 9:24

Rowanpaw looked started at being talked to by a stranger. "Uh... Rowanpaw?" He mewed cautiously. This cat was obviously from Skyclan, but she had such a strange name.

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 14:00

Roaringpaw, who was standing with Rowanpaw, was at first nervous when the Skyclan cat approached them. But when Jazz introduced herself, the medicine cat apprentice felt himself intrigued. The she-cat had such an unusual name, and the way she spoke was interesting. His nerves fell away in his curiosity. "I'm Roaringpaw," He greeted with friendliness, inwardly wincing at the naturally loud volume of his voice. "We're both from Shadowclan. "

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 14:32

Blackpaw, flicked her tail and sat down "Well, Shadewillow had been busy, but he's trating me well" Blackpaw didn't notice Silentstorm had been searching for someone, she just gave a purr of amusment, and then turned to seee Darkpaw and Ryepaw.
-----------------------------------
Darkpaw gave a cold nod to Ryepaw, and her green eyes burn with anger and sorrow, after she did this, Darkpaw turned her head to see Leopardstar and the other leaders, her tail tail lashing with fury.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 15:32

Honeydrop sat quietly, waiting for the other medicine cats to come by, smiling faintly as her apprentice Roaringpaw socialized with other apprentices. So different from Puddlepaw, who had stuck close to her pelt the whole time. Remembering her former apprentice hurt a little bit, so the ShadowClan medicine cat stopped. Turning her attention to the tom's conversations, she stopped in shock as a she-cat she recognized stepped up. Jazz, a rogue from Bear's group. One of his enforcers. The cats who had helped Bear keep her trapped in that horrible place. Her golden dappled pelt stood up on end as the former rogue greeted her apprentice. "You." Honeydrop's voice was calm and quiet, but full of accusation, her eyes cold and unforgiving, memories of pain curdled into hatred. "What are you doing here? Stay away from my apprentice. You don't get to hurt him."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 16:20

Laurelpaw laughed, and purred; "Oh yea! I forgot it was your first Gathering...I'm sure you'll have fun."  Though the thought of having Stonepaw hanging around with her and Necterpaw made the she-cat's skin crawl, she tried to be as civil as possible.  She didn't want to start another argument, especially at a Gathering.  Padding alongside the two toms, Laurelpaw nodded.  "Yea, no one expected the Tribe to just show up like that!  Everyone was so shocked, but I wasn't scared!"  Arrogance tinting her voice, the white and speckled apprentice gazed around at the other cats, hoping to meet someone new.  So far she had only met Jaypaw, a RiverClan cat, so the other clans were still a mystery to be discovered.

Ryepaw's face quickly lost it's friendly excitement as his wave to Darkpaw was met with cold anger. Icy eyes rounded with confusion and sadness, the pale tabby was tempted to approach and work things out with his best friend, but instead he turned away. I'll talk to her when I get back to camp, I don't want to miss Lightdrop when she arrives. For the last moon he had wanted to talk some more with the odd-eyed RiverClan molly, and he didn't want to miss his chance. Taking a seat near the edge of the crowd, he waited for the RiverClan patrol to arrive, tail tip flicking back and forth with anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 16:37

Jazz turned around in suprise as a familiar voice spoke. It was Honeydrop, that cat she had forced to obey Bear and his terribe ways. I guess I have to face my troubled past, she sighed internally."Calm down, calm down. I know we do have a troubled past miss Honeydrop. But ain't we past that now? Let me get it straight that he was bribing me to enforce his ways, and I turned on that rotten rat as soon as the battle started, are we clear?" she calmly approached the honey-golden she-cat, heart pounding fast in nervousness. "After I turned against Bear in the battle, Skyclan welcomed me in. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. But can I at least meet somecat without being treated like I'm evil, please?" she pleaded the golden cat. She didn't want to be an outcast any longer of her life. The City, the Barn, and now the Clans were acting like she wasn't ordinary. At least Bear saw me as better than ordinary, she thought angrily.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 16:46

Roaringpaw watched his mentor with a shocked expression written as clear as day on his face. Why would she think Jazz would hurt him? The medicine cat apprentice almost couldn't believe the fierce, cold look in Honeydrop's eyes and lack of stutter in her voice. He had never seen her like this before. 'What...' The tom turned to look at Jazz, a question burning in his yellow eyes. 'What did this cat do?'

Then Roaringpaw's question was answered. At least, he thought it would be until it turned out to be a statement that gave him more questions. 'Bear? Who's that? A Rogue?' His mind swirled with the million of things he wanted answered. 'What would Honeydrop have to do with a rogue?' The apprentice looked at his mentor, watching her to see how she'd react to Jazz's cryptic-seeming reply.

"Yeah," Stonepaw replied shyly to Laurelpaw's assurance that he would enjoy himself. He didn't know how to act around the she-cat after his awkwardly-teary outburst. Then, when she proclaimed her fearlessness towards the newcomer cats, he looked at Laurelpaw in confusion. "Why would anyone be scared of the tribe cats? No one fights at a gathering," The gray apprentice stated like it was a fact.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:17

Brindlewhisker had spent most of the journey to Fourtrees padding alongside Ashstar and Mottleheart, quietly reveling in her Clanmates eager chattering- now that the weather was starting to warm up and prey was running more plentifully, it seemed as if most of the tension had been temporarily resolved. Once they arrived at the hollow, she scuttled after Ashstar once more, still feeling rather nervous to be seated with the Deputies since it was only her second Gathering holding the title. Hopefully the other Clans would be too excited about the arrival of this so-called 'Tribe' to question what happened with Windclan that resulted in the demotion of Smokepelt. Picking her way towards the Great Rock, Brindlewhisker was slightly confused to see that the black tom was heading Shadowclan once more, but she merely sealed her jaws shut and quickly sat down, watching as her Clanmates chattered with Shadowclan, Skyclan, and Tribe cats.

-

Addergaze came shambling along with Skyclan, face drawn in disgust as members of the Tribe joined them for the sacred Gathering- wasn't it enough that they offered to take these...these strays in? Shaking her head and doing her best to hold her breath to refrain from breathing in the nauseating scent of mixed Clans in, the burly she-cat stalked irritably through the crowd, searching for an open space far away from other Cats. Glimpsing an open spot beside the Tribe cat Storm that Lights the Cloud..or Storm, or however he addressed himself, Addergaze gruffly seated herself by the grey and white tom. "Storm." She grunted, ear twitching as she greeted the Tribe tom.

-

Screech of the Startled Eagle hung back at the edge of the Skyclan and Tribe party, anxiety mounting as they headed towards this so-called 'Gathering'. What was the point of this futile meeting if they all behaved as they had during the 'Gathering' they had first arrived during? Shaking his dark head, the rather old To-Be followed his adoptive Clan and Tribemates down the hill into the hollow, feeling a bit more confident now that he was less scrawny and much better groomed. Lingering rather uselessly, Screech finally forced himself to slip into the crowd and search for more To-Be's, despite how anxious and angry the throng of cats made him. Spotting a grey and white she-cat who smelled like the Clan that took in Pale and Ash, he slowly picked his way towards her with the intent to ask after his Tribemates. Awkwardly dipping his head in greeting, the tall, dark tom hung back slightly from the gaggle of 'apprentices', finding himself unable to speak.

(it's Laurelpaw if that wasn't clear :v)

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:22

Pebblestorm and Rushpaw were with their respective clans.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2017
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next