Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship (Jay Bird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 19:42

The gray-blue tom looked surprised at Cinderpaw by her sudden reaction. He was about to say something but when he saw that she started to cry, he couldn't find the right words. This time, the apprentice didn't follow the calico cat when she tried to run away and then stopped, sitting on the ground. Her green eyes looked at her from behind while he was deciding if he should approach her and talk or just leave her alone.
With slow and careful steps, Jaypaw decided to sit down on her right side, a paw length far from her smaller body because he didn't want to scare her like before when his paw touched her. Because she probably didn't want to be seen by Jaypaw crying, the apprentice kept his sight looking at the river, thinking about what to say. Finally, the tabby tom decided to be the most honest about how he felt toward Cinderpaw words.
"Cinderpaw... I don't know you too much because this the first time that we properly talk, but I can tell you that you despise yourself too much that it hurt you and you can't see your truly and unique qualities." He started saying, without hesitating and shyness. "Maybe you can't swim now like other apprentices and warrior. However, that doesn't make you less than them or less deserving to be in Riverclan. Actually, when I saw your determination to still trying... I thought that you were an admirable cat. Your true worth is your motivation to keep going and try over and over again, even when you fail until you finally get your objective. And because of that... you can't give up right now and leave everything. I'm sure that the cats that took care of you will miss you so much. Even if they're not your kin, they're your true family, because they raised you, not the parents that left you here. They don't matter anymore. The thing that really matters is that you have to keep going and prove yourself that you can swim, despite the shortness of your legs. If you have four paws, then you are able to swim and run like any other healthy cat, don't you think?" He said with a kind smile.
"I'll be here to help you swimming if you need, but please... just don't leave the clan because that will not solve anything at all. That would only bring you more suffering."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 20:21

(Gosh I'M crying! They are so cute together!)

Through her tears Cinderpaw couldn't even see the ground below her as she cried harder. Why was she opening up to this tom? Why does she have to turn every conversation on her? At the tom's silence she grew worried and anxious, would he say she is not worth it? She knew that was the truth though. Why would Riverclan care about a apprentice that can't swim right? Her breathing became more faster she felt like she couldn't breathe despite that. She tried taking deep breathes of air but her lungs felt like they could not get any air in. What is happening to her now?

She didn't hear Jaypaw sit next to her through her thoughts and heavy breathing. Jumping up her fur fluffed up when he started off she stared at him her eyes wide but at seeing that he was looking out to the river. She stared off with him, still scared at what he will say then fell silent as he started off his lecture.

Her eyes blinked at him as he talked with such mature in his voice, he had a purpose in that voice. He had no stutter or hesitation, she noted. She wanted to be like this tom one day knowing where he stands in life. Her jaw opened and closed about ready to argue with Jaypaw till she just closed her jaw. When he finished she stared at him in awe then chuckled wiping her eyes with her paw, "When did you start acting like a mentor?" She really thought about what he said then mumbled, "I won't call almost drowning determination maybe stupid but not that. Having motivation will not feed Riverclan or change my legs. I guess Morningfog and her kits might miss me if I leave. I just don't think I ever will swim." She signed loudly then looked Jaypaw in the eye, "Thanks though. It helped me." Bringing her head to rest on his shoulder, despite how weird and foreign it felt for her, she purred lightly. "Now do you want to tell me your issues in life? Oh mister warrior."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 4:03

Jaypaw understood that it would take more time for her to really appreciate her utility in Riverclan but at least it seemed she didn't want to leave the clan anymore and that was pretty good too.
He smiled amusedly at the calico she-cat when Cinderpaw called him a mentor and a warrior just before she laid her head on his shoulder. It was strange for him, but he didn't say anything about it because it wasn't necessary and he liked that she felt more confident around him. "Well ... I don't really have some big issues like you but I'll be lying if I say that everything in my like is perfect." He started meowing, remembering his short life. "I have a mother. She's Ivyfall, the deputy. I admire her so much but I also feel like she doesn't care too much about me because her duties as the deputy keep her always busy. When I was a kit, I had a brother named Hailkit but he disappeared before I was an apprentice. I was so shy and I felt so abandoned by my own family that I started to be a lonely cat that preferred to walk alone trough the territories trying to learn everything I could about how being the best warrior. I want to prove that my presence in the clan and my family is worth it. The tabby tom turned his sight from the eyes of Cinderpaw back to the river he loves and the sighted.
"I guess ... that being alone helped me to be a little more mature but... I feel pretty sad about it too. It's no good having almost no friends...

(OCC: Yes! They are such a cuties!! They'll make a good pair of friends!)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:11

(Yes they do! Sorry for taking awhile to respond I had no idea what to type!)

Still feeling like she did not deserve to be in the clan she did not tell Jaypaw that. Hopefully she will be able to feel that way soon. But at least Jaypaw has convinced her to keep trying cause as he has put it she has 'determination' and 'confidence'.

It felt more and more awkward for her as her head was on his shoulder. Rarely really touching anyone she suddenly realized she might have weirded Jaypaw out she quickly lifted her head, not daring to look at him. She listened quietly as he poured out his hardships. She gasped, "Your mother is the deputy! Wow! I wish I had a mother like that!" She fell silent again thinking of how to word her thoughts. "Well I kind of feel that with Morningfog since she has her own bundle of kits I feel like I am left out a lot. I am sorry for your brother that must have been hard on you. I don't know what to tell you about your mother since she would be very busy all the time no matter what you do but maybe you should talk to her? Maybe she could spend more time with you now that you are a apprentice? Like you can go on patrols and stuff just the two of you? Of course though that would be difficult for her since she is always busy." She signed deeply, "You told me this great lecture that spiked up my confidence and here I am giving this horrible speech. I guess the only thing to do, like I said, was talk to her about it. That's what I would do." She smiled and lightly butted his shoulder, "If you want can I go on those alone walks? That would be nice for me too I think.. And if you want a family or just a friend well I think you just got one. I have no friends either. I can't believe you don't since you are the kin to the deputy herself!"

(We also should do a small thread of them taking a walk through the territory! That would be cute to.)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 3:36

Jaypaw was glad to see that Cinderpaw was honestly interested in what he said about his own issues in life. Even if he didn't have a close relationship with anybody in the clan, the clásico she-cat was so nice to him... Maybe she could be his first close friend. "Thank you for listening, Cinderpaw. I guess you're right about talking to Ivyfall and just expend more time with her. I'll think about it. But... I don't think that being the youngest son of the Riverclan deputy is so awesome... He meowed that smiling at the she-cat.
When she said that she could accompany him in his trips to the territories, the gray tabby was surprised by her idea. S-S-Sure! It would be nice walking and talking with you again some day, Cinderpaw. Thank you for being my friend ... " He muttered nervous and bashful.

(Yes! I will pm when I create the topic about that ;) )

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:57

Cinderpaw was nervous before Jaypaw responded would he think her advice was stupid? After all his advice was a lecture and here she is mumbling over her words like some rat or something. Thinking about it she realized that they are similar, she never had any close relationships in the clan except Morningfog...maybe they can become friends? She never really had a close friend before, what was that like? Hopefully she does not screw it up since it seems like bad luck follows her like sickness. Jaypaw seemed so nice to her, he was really the only one that has, and she didn`t want that relationship to be tossed away because of her actions. She purred lightly at his thank you, "Your welcome it is the least I could do after you had to listen to me crying and all my woes. And you should talk to Ivyfall, thinking about it won`t help anything. Well I think being the son of any clan deputy is really cool when you grow older everyone will look up to you. And all the she-cats will to." She grew silent after that for a moment, her pelt getting warm. Why did she say that?
Looking away very shyly her pelt warming up she nodded. "T-hank y-ou for sa-ving me. It w-ill b-e ni-ce wal-king arou-nd with you too.. Thanks f-or be-ing my frien-d too." She mumbled shakily not looking at him again.

(Aww just look at these two, stuttering over their words Wink Also do you think it would be cute if Cinder has a crush on Jay? But Jay would be oblivious to it? )

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 17:45

The tom liked being with Cinderpaw, even if they just met today. She was so honest to him even when her shyness and Jaypaw felt like he could be as open as her because of this. He nodded quietly when she said that he shouldn't just think. Instead, he should be preparing to talk to Ivyfall one day to just be closer but he was nervous about that 'cause he didn't like the idea of bothering her with a question like that.
The apprentice smiled bashful and flattered when Cinderpaw told him that is was cool to be the son of the deputy. He didn't think too much about that and now he realized that is was a great honor to be the son of Ivyfall.
His green eyes widened when the calico she-cat mentioned that a lot of she-cats would look after him. A quick blush crossed his face as a quick image of him being by the side of a lovely she-cat sleeping by his side on a warrior's nest.  
He looked how the smaller apprentice got nervous after that, just like the tabby cat, looking away from him and muttering a thank you to Jaypaw. The cat returned to the calm of his mind and smiled at her. "You're welcome. Then... I guess I will see you soon. I'll wait happily for our next meeting."

(That would be so cute <3 <3 <3! Jaypaw probably will not notice her crush until she confesses, if she does, because he doesn't understand yet the different kinds of relationships :'). I totally agree your idea!)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 13:43

(That would be even more cuter! Cinder properly won`t confess for a very long time if that`s the case Wink He would be so oblivious! Also are we ending this thread since we started the other thread?)

Cinderpaw was happy that she meet this tom today, even if it was a near death experience that caused it. They were very similar in so many ways that she felt this tom would understand her more then her clanmates...maybe even more then Morningfog. Maybe they can be more open towards each other then overcome their shyness together? That would be nice but she highly doubted it. After all this tom is the son of the deputy why should he care about a lonely kit who`s parents left the clans? Maybe he views her the same way every cat in this clan does; a kit who`s blood in full with traitor scum. Maybe he was just trying to act nice around her. Shaking out of her thoughts as he welcomed her she purred lightly, "Okay...I guess you have important duties to attend to since you know," her tail flicked along, "You`r the son of the deputy and all...Sorry for wasting your time..I will look forward to the next time we meet. Hopefully you won`t have to save my tail again.." She chuckled lightly at that.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 16:08

The tabby gray-blue tom listened to the words of the other apprentice with a smile. He stood up and looked at Cinderpaw before talking again and let a small laugh escape from his mouth after the calico she-cat said that he had "important duties". "I only have the same duties of an apprentice like you, Cinderpaw!" He smiled at her with bright eyes of happiness. The tom was really grateful because he could meet someone that was so similar to him and also wanted to hear him.
"And of course it wasn't a waste of time all of this if I could help like you said. I-I would do it a-again i-if it is necessary to save you." The apprentice turned his body to the place he came from and started walking back to the camp. Before he got lost in the reeds of the territory, Jaypaw turned back his gaze to the calico cat and waved his fluffy tail as a goodbye. "Bye! I'll see you soon!" Then, he disappeared from the sight of his new friend.

(Yes. This will be my last post in this topic so we can continue with the next one ;) )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship (Jay Bird)   Friendship (Jay Bird) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship (Jay Bird)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-