Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murder Mystery Troubleshooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  Empty
PostSubject: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 19:42

Okey dokey so, we need to clear up a few things, mostly the first murder and some ground rules so, shoot. Say what rules we should have in order to keep things fair (murderer leaving clues, detectives ​finding them, no making up clues, inferring) I want input.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 21:03

What you said sounds good about clues--murderers should clearly state any clues left behind, and detectives should only use those clues. Like you said, no making up clues and no outlandish inferences/leaps of logic?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 14:03

Okey dokey, I've decided to try something that limits problems, a system similar to the battle and hunting systems. Murders, depending on the type will have certain clues as well as how quickly it is done. Interrogation will have different moves depending on the strategy. Witnesses and detectives have "HP/SP" TRUST, SUSPICION, NERVOUSNESS, WILL. So far at least. Detectives can use CHARM, INTIMIDATION, BLUFF, BLUNTNESS, GUILT, PITY, AND ROMANCE. Add some dice rolling into the mix and we're on our way. I'll need some input on it though.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 12:49

That sounds really good to me! Would there be an equivalent for the murderers?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 12:54

Yeah there's going to be, I just have to make sure it doesn't get too complicated.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Troubleshooting    Murder Mystery Troubleshooting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery Troubleshooting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: