Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)

Go down 
+4
Midnee
The Trash Man
Blue1ww1
Jughead
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) Empty
PostSubject: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 20:12

This is a plot I really want to develop and will take time. That's why I made the topic now even with the sitewide plot. (Don't Shrek me mods, I'll offer my unborn cats)

Basically a good few cats are killed. These may be NPC cats as, we don't want our killer being caught! The killer dies down until a fresh new generation of cats is about. We'll have about three-five little heros so don't really bother asking for it unless you're going to stick to this and help make the plot grow! I'm going to snag a spot just to keep everything on track. These cats will hear rumors of the killings and the rumors are only of separate killers. The cats on their own will each figure out that the killer is the same cat (or small group of at most three) they meet up after talking at borders ( if the cats are from different clans).  From there, the simple mystery becomes real when they discover a dead body after sneaking out of a gathering to talk. Now it's up to them to track down the killer or killers, get a motive and finally, figure out a way to stop them.

Side notes about the characters:

"Detectives"

Can be decent fighters but, if you want a fun plot, make them lacking the physical strength and work for a different solution!

Killer(s)
You are not aware of the heros but you are cautious, leaving very little clues or patterns.

Join in the development, come up with more roles, twists, conflicts whatever~ apparently a lot of clan takeover is going to unleash after the site plot so there's​plenty of suspicious cats to look out for.

Canceled roles:
Splotch as machoboi murderer (killed in tunnels)

Overview of what we got so far:

Danger levels:

Detectives:
Sombra
Ember:
Harlem
Maple
Me
Looming:
Killers:
Blurry(Mindee)
The Trash Man (Inactive?)
Bear:
Evidence:

Victims:

Suspects:

Witnesses:

Accountability (how trustworthy/respected the detectives are):

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Alpha Daddy Derrek on Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 12:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 20:24

SPLOTCH IS UP FOR THE KILLER POSITION, I HAD THIS PLANNED FOR A LONG TIME
Back to top Go down
Blue1ww1

Blue1ww1

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 20:37

I think this is an awesome idea!! I would love to play one of the "detectives"
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 21:55

Bear is also available for being a killer, he wants to take over Shadowclan and he's def willing to kill to achieve it (though he won't be succeeding at the takeover).

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 22:21

Blurry is a phsyco. Sign him up for being a killer!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 22:24

Oooh, detectives, eh? Sign up me up!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 2:59

this sounds fun.
sign me up as one of the detectives.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 7:59

We've got our five detectives and our three killers, any plotting ideas?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 10:29

Okay so I know I'm not playing a cat I this topic, but I've got a suggestion for the plot

Basically what if older warriors, or any cats in a higher position of power than the detectives, believe that one of the detectives commit the murder (the most recent, that the detectives find after the gathering) so whilst having to track down the killer they also have to try to convince other cats they're innocent

This could possibly reach a point where the suspected cat has to run from their clan, maybe even the other detectives too, because every cat wants to see them punished (Obviously at the end of the plot they'd be able to return home). But yeah, just figured I'd throw in my idea

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 10:42

I call Splotch the top final boss killer
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 15:21

What if Blurry tries to kill Splotch to become the head honcho? It seems very Blurry like. Like after the site wide plot Blurry kills him and makes the whole clan thingo.

He doesn't have to kill him, maybe just beat him in the fight. If they were a group, Blurry would quit after the fight and do the clan thing.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 15:31

@Bunny I like it, if they're always discussing the murders, they're more suspicious and accusing another would make it seem that they are trying to pass on the blame!

@Grey Whatever you say, exert that dominance.

@Midnee Yuppers, even more distrust among the the clans and even the killers. I'm looking forward to this drama forming.

The few advantages we have is a developed plot and the fact that the killers will be older than the detectives and we'll be able to see them learn.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 10:08

Totally double posted but, it would be totes cool cool if my detective was admiring or a close friend of one of the killers just to make em struggle and give a killer the insight. They're going to value shrewdness.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 10:34

@Midnee I have no plans for Splotch to die anytime soon, exile yes but not that. And if it's cool w/ Derek I'd like to keep him as 'head honcho'
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 10:50

DETECTIVE SPOT PLLZ>!?!? <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next