Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can You Save Me? [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Can You Save Me? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Can You Save Me? [Closed]   Can You Save Me? [Closed] EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 8:12

His pace was much slower than usual as he navigated the edges of the border. Weaselpaw had avoided Windclan territory since Ashstar's apprentice had attacked him for accidentally crossing. The whole situation had been mortifying. Shame and embarrassment heated up his ears once more at the memory. If I hadn't been so clumsy... Neither of his parent knew, and he had no plans to tell them. Only Shellwater had been present for the incident. It was as if there was an understanding between them that it should stay unspoken. The feud with Windclan had gone on long enough. Besides, Weaselpaw was too ashamed to admit he'd caused a border dispute by being stupid enough to fall over the border right in front of a patrol. His ear twitched uncomfortably. The tabby tom tried to push away the thoughts as he bounded along the path near the side of the gorge. He was looking for something. Since being attacked by the grey and white cat, Weaselpaw's joy had been severely dampened. It was as if he had been living in this perfect world and Slatepaw's claws had torn the veil into reality. All of the color had been blurred by shades of grey and white. He missed the vibrant colors. He missed the careless feelings.

So, here he was again. The gorge struck a certain awe into the young apprentice's heart. At the sigh of it, his heart raced. It was terrifying and thrilling all at once. Water roared at the bottom, echoing into his ears. This seemed to be what he was looking for. His paws patted against the ground excitedly. There wasn't the instant return of his usual joyous self, but at least there was something. Weaselpaw's eyes widened as he peered over the edge. Tawnystorm had never taken him here before; she probably wouldn't have liked he was here. The thought of disappointing his mentor and mother made him uncomfortable, but for some reason, he felt like he needed to be here. If Tawnystorm never knew, she couldn't be mad. He rationalized with a quick nod. His gaze was fixated by the scene below it was wonderful. He couldn't wait to tell his siblings about it. They all needed to see this too.

Right as the thought left his mind, the world shifted. Rock crumbled, scattering down into the torrent below. A yelp broke from his throat as he slid from the comfortable viewpoint to the edge. His claws dug desperately into the side, clinging on for dear life. No,
no, no! Not yet!
Panic welled up in the young tom's chest. He had only been an apprentice for a few moons. It wasn't time for him to die yet. His life in this beautiful world would be cut short. For a few moments he was too terrified to speak, frozen to the rock wall. It took a moment, but he was finally able to get something out, "H-help!"
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me? [Closed]   Can You Save Me? [Closed] EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 18:24

Hazefur had needed desperately to get away from the hustle and bustle of the WinClan camp, she wasn't sure how much more of it she could take, which lead her to squirm out of the clearing without a second thought. Now the pale grey and white she-cat found herself wandering aimlessly about the territory, with no general idea of where she planned to go. It felt nice to just be able to wander, peacfully, quietly, without the nagging of an apprentice pulling on her pelt. She slowed down a bit, sucking in a slow, deep breath, the familiar scent of moisture filling her senses. She realized she was close to the gorge and to her own surprise, continued to head in that direction.

Just then, a fearful yelp pulled Hazefur form her thoughts, and as much as she wanted to think other of it, it had come from the direction of the gorge... In a quick movement she was flying forward, nothing more than a grey blur as he lengthy legs helped her gain distance, closing the gap between her and the gorge.

She came to a skidding halt at and overhang, the once pleasant roar of the rapids below filling her ears as she searched worriedly around the area for the source of the sound. "Hello?" She called desperately.

Can You Save Me? [Closed] RHCP_smolCan You Save Me? [Closed] RHCP2_smolCan You Save Me? [Closed] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me? [Closed]   Can You Save Me? [Closed] EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 12:53

His hindlegs scrabbled furiously against the rock, trying to push himself back up, but to no avail. Desperation overwhelmed the young apprentice. All his adrenaline and energy was quickly being burned away by the effort. Weaselpaw's eyes only widened with terror. They stared blankly up at the edge, so close, but too far out of his reach. The tom didn't dare to glance down at the roaring water. If he did look down at all, there was no doubt he would go crashing down into the rushing current. Instead, Weaselpaw directed all of his effort into simply clinging to the rock face. His eyes squeezed shut as he pressed himself to the side. Everything seemed bleak. His strength would fail soon. This would be the end.

'Hello?' The call barely reached his ears over the noise of the gorge. Hope instantly fluttered in the tabby tom's chest. Once more sharp claws worked furiously at the rock. Someone was here! He wasted no tom in yowling up to the cat that could save him. With their help, the distance to the edge wouldn't be so far, "Down here! Down here!" Desperation and fear lined his cries as he hoped the other would be able to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Save Me? [Closed]   Can You Save Me? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Save Me? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: