Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]   I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 9:02

Jaystream rushed into the camp with the tansy and lavender in his jaws. The plants weren't enough to refill the herbs storage of the she-cat but it would be enough to keep Tigerpaw alive a bit longer before Cloudstone and Goldeneye's assistance. Nodding at Otterleap and Finchstream who were left there to guard the den, the tom entered the medicine cat den being followed by the two she-cats that helped him to collect the rest of the herbs.

Inside there, Tigerpaw laid in a soft nest covered with feathers and moss to keep him warm. Remembering Goldeneye's words, the tom approached the sick apprentice slowly and made a sign to Splashwillow and Smokewish to keep their distance from the young tom. "Tigerpaw... can you hear me? I-It's me, Jaystream. I got you some herbs that will make you feel better." Quietly, he waited desperately for any reaction of the tom.

The deputy somehow had to make him eat those herbs but he wasn't a medicine cat. He turned his head to Smokewish, with his tail flicking nervously. "Smokewish, leave your herbs here and go find Cloudstone, please." He ordered, with a serious tone in his voice. There was no calm in his mind... he could only think of the worst scenario and that scared him. That's why he was so serious an focused on Tigerpaw's health... they had to save him, somehow.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]   I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 11:43

The Chickweed left a bitter taste in Splashwillow's mouth as she ducked into the secluded shelter of Cloudstone and Goldeneye's den, but the sharp taste in her mouth did little to mask the foul scent of sickness that hung heavily in the den. It was almost as if they were walking straight into a constricting blanket of illness. The thickly woven reeds sufficiently blocked out a great deal of the weak sunlight of the day, so it took several moments for the calico to pick out the shape of her son curled up within the soft nest of moss and feathers. The sight of Tigerpaw so pitifully small and helpless cut her deeper than any claws ever could.

Splashwillow's claws tore deep into the soft earth beneath her paws as she watched Jaystream desperately try to rouse her son, the ragged furrows in the well-trodden dirt beneath her paws leaving behind evidence of how truly helpless she felt. She could fight any enemy if it meant keeping her kit healthy, but how was she supposed to keep him safe from something like this? Hurriedly spitting out the clump of herbs that she had been tightly holding, the warrior ignored Jaystream's previous warning and brushed past the Deputy so that she could press up against the sickly form of her kit. The feverish heat radiated by the young tabby's form made her fur prickle, but it didn't deter her from gently pressing her cheek against Tigerpaws. All of StarClan could rot if they thought a little bit of sickness would keep her from her son's side.

"Hello my little Tiger," Splashwillow began softly, curling up a bit more tightly around Tigerpaw, "Jaystream's brought you something that will help you feel better, do you think you can eat it for us?"

I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]   I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:35

ooc: oof, sorry for late post
ic:
Smokewish came in behind Jaystream and Splashwillow, a small bundle of catmint clamped firmly in her jaws. The sweet smell reached her nose, and she almost sighed, before snapping back into reality. Tigerpaw was dying. He needed these herbs. Quickly, she strode into the medicine cat den, depositing her pitifully small pile of herbs on the floor. She immediately felt choked by the blanket of illness that hung heavily in the air. The scent of sickness quickly overpowered the sweet, sweet scent she had smelled moments before. Her pupils dilated in fear. Illness. The one enemy noone can fight. Her throat seemed to constrict as she looked around, panic making her chest tighten. She was grateful that the deputy told her to leave. She nodded at Jaystream's instructions, hurriedly backing out of the den. She breathed in lungfulls of the fresh air, savouring how clean it was compared to inside the den just behind her. "Cloudstone!" She called out, moving around the camp as fast as she dared while she looked for the medicine cat.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]   I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:16

Gently awoken by Jaystream's voice, Tigerpaw blearily tried to open his crusted eyes, weakly fighting against the lull of sleep that hung over his head, pulling him towards the darkness. Every movement felt like it was going against his instincts that told him to burrow into the soft moss and feathered nest, ignore the world and let it all fade away. Though he knew that he should awaken at his deputy's command, the more alert he felt, the more aware he was of the prickling pain of each breath and the bone chilling ice that was lodged under his pelt. He didn't want to resist the sleepiness that brought him temporary bliss, but then his mother's scent flooded his nose.

Instinctively, he mewled like a kit, too weak to pretend to be too old for comfort. He pressed his nose into her fur, drawing strength from her presence to fight through the pain. "O-okay."

His voice sounded raspy and weak, like the dying calls of wounded prey. It had only been a few hours, but his strength was already waning, flooding out of him with each breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]   I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have to Save You, No Matter the Cost [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: