Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 19:09

Her paws finally touched the ground and a calm sigh came out from the mouth of Tinypaw. "I'm fine now." Tinypaw turned his head to Batpaw with a smile of thanks. The little she-cat was still afraid o heights, however, she was happy because of all the help that the tom brought to her.
"T-thank you Batpaw f-f-for helping me up there. Ha... I think that now I will never climb again." She complained, trying to calm up herself. The black apprentice approached the dark tom with the green eyes and touched with her paw gently. "I'll be going back to the camp. I really want to rest for today. Are you going to stay for a little while or not? Tinypaw purred, glad to feel the warm of the tom near to her. He was almost like his family, like a big brother or something like that.

OCC: Don't worry ;)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 19:16

Batpaw blinked surprised by the touch of Tinypaw. The she-cat always chose the most unexpected moments to be so caring to him and that was something that the tom liked it of her.
She returned a soft purr as an answer and stood to her right side, without stop looking at her amber eyes. "No. I'm going back to the camp with you. We can eat something from the fresh-kill pile together, if you want." He said with a kind meow.
Back to top Go down

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2