Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glitch rp

Go down 
+2
CatNerd101
Clover
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Glitch rp  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:24

Mai scampered off into the woods to find some more fruit, she foraged the fruit, and then brought it back to camp in her knapsack. She placed it inside the shelter where it would be protected and then joined the others by the fire.

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:28

Seer turned the last pieces of fish over and then handed Mai and Infinis one of the fully cooked ones and smiled before taking a bite out of his fish.

Infinis accepted the fish gratefully and with a thank you she took and bite.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:34

"I'm starving," Mai mumbled as she took a bite.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:07

Seer and Infinis laughed and they continued to eat. Later Seer suggested that they tell each other ghost stories.

Infinis nodded and grinned. She looked at Mai hoping she'd say yes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:09

"Alright," Mai said with a smile, she tucked her tail over her hind paws and waited for one of them to start.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:19

OOC: why don't you go first bc I need a min to collect a story lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:53

OOC: lol okay,

IC: Mai raised to a sitting position so she could look over them. "Alright, allow me to enlighten you on a tale of terror. This is a true story, how do I know you may ask? I know because it happened to me." she spoke in a deep gypsy voice as she spoke, setting the mood, "I was skimming the Arizona border with a band of pups, the desert sun had set, and the sand was losing its warmth. The pups: Ana, Bengi, Amos, and Pip, and I discovered a tiny abandoned shack and decided to seek shelter inside. We entered through a broken screen door onto a wooden floor. We huddled together in a corner for warmth, but it continued to grow colder and colder, and colder until we couldn't stand it anymore. I could see that there were holes in the roof, so I searched for a warmer spot. There was a small room that led off the main room, a box lay strayed in the middle of the room. Inside I found some pillows and blankets, I found this odd, but I knew the pups would die if I didn't get them warm. I piled them into the box and laid down beside them, watching to make sure nothing was going to happen. It was around three o'clock in the morning when I heard a piercing cry break the silence of the night. I rose with a start, glaring down into the box I could see that all four of the pups were still asleep, so i crept to the doorway to see if there was something in the other room. It was empty. I assumed I had dreamt it, so I turned back to the box, that's when I saw her. Two illuminate eyes stared into my very soul as I started for the box. I can still see them when I close my eyes. It was a young girl with long black hair, she was dressed in a long, torn, white gown. Her faced had been half decomposed, she was pointing into the box, a crooked, torn smile. She moved her boney figure upward, landing on me, "Get these babes out of my bed!" she screeched. I was still as stone, terrified with fear, then I remembered the pups that were in the box. Taking a few steps forward, I scooped the pups out, they woke frightened by the figure, but I told them 'stay in front of me and don't look back no matter what' I ushered them from the room and we started for the front door, but the girl began to run after us, screaming out the whole way. Her hideous face was burned into my mind. She grabbed me by the leg, dragging me backward, back toward the box, 'I won't go back alone!' she screeched. I dug my paws into the wood and pulled with all my might, but she was too strong, she batted at me with her free hand. The pups turned to help, but I growled at them to go outside and wait. Once they were safe beneath the comfort of a cactus, I bared my teeth and nipped at the girl's arm, and in a flash, she was gone; the bitter cold still present. I didn't wait around to find out if she was going to come back, I gathered the pups up and ushered them out into the desert. The next week I returned in the day to see if the whole thing was just a nightmare. The shack had disappeared, and no one else had ever seen it." she stopped, her pelt frazzled with the memory.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:57

Seer shivered. "I thought humans were extinct??" He exclaimed.

Infinis shivered and wrapped her tail around her in fright.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 4:11

Mai nodded, "They are," she confirmed, "I don't know who she was or why she was there," she licked her chest fur to calm it.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 6:59

Seer shuddered. "She was obviously a damned soul. There's nothing you can do for her. Besides human are extinct." He said flipping the last of the fish over.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 13:31

Mai shuddered a bit before looking at the two of them, "You two have any stories?" she inquired.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 15:35

Infinis nodded. "Ok so this is true as well. So once when I was little I decided to go explore by my self and my three litter mates went with me as they had seen me leave the cave. And we climbed up the mountains. When we got high enough that the air started to get extremely cold and there was some snow. We were playing in the snow when one of my siblings fell through the snow into a cave. So being the stupid cubs we were we jumped down with him and started to explore. A little while later we heard a scream and saw the sibling that had fallen down the cave get dragged off by nothing so we ran over and started to help him when a hair raising scream pierced the air. A shadow was cast against the wall in a horribly disfigured creature standing on seven legs. We screamed and ran further into the cave and we heard the creatures seven legs scurry behind us but there was nothing there. The scream sounded again and we ran faster towards the entrance to which we came and started to climb up and my sibling who had fallen down the cave was last. We heard a cry full of pain as he was dragged back down by the invisible creature. Heard it's seven legs scrape against the floor and I pulled up my other siblings before going back for my brother. He screamed for us to run away and leave and we could see that he was being crushed and that something sharp had pierced his flesh and he screamed in pain again. Before blood sprayed everywhere and his body was ripped to shreds. We ran back down the mountain and to the safety of our cave and went crying to our parents and and told them what happened and a week later we moved to the city and never went back to the mountains again." She finished.

Seer shuddered. That story was bone chilling alright.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 16:11

Mai placed her tail on Infinis's shoulders, the story was frightening, but the dreadful emotion for her lost brother was much heavier than that.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 16:40

Infinis smiled at Mai. They knew the pain of something like this so she was grateful.

Seer smiled. "So I guess we all have true stories then?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 17:12

"You too?" Mai questioned, a little on edge about all these stories.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch rp
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying-
Jump to: