Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glitch rp

Go down 
+2
CatNerd101
Clover
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:14

Today was the day. Exanimus Incantus Walked down the halls of his underground compound and smirked. Today he would get rid of the glitches once and for all. "I want all GE out killing those damn glitches. And bring Twilight to me if you find her." The fox growled and the GE cleared out. Twilight was among the GE pretending to be one. As soon as she was out of the compound she dropped her disguise and her white and black fur showed and her red eyes flowed dangerously as she turned and faced five GE. She growled and pulled her black mask up and her fox mask over her face. She took out her swords and with then she charged towards them cutting two in the throats and decaipating a third. "Stay away from us!" She growled jumping high up in the air and disappearing and reappearing behind the remaining two and putting her swords behind their neck and slitting them. She flicked the blood of her sword and dissapeared. She was almost to last there were four bodies laying in the streets while people ran around in panic police swarmed the place and Twilight disappeared again reappearing at Infinis Exalos's house and stormed inside kicking the already broken door down all the way. Three bodies littered the floor and she heard a scream. She rushed up the stairs and jumped on top of them two GE with her swords through their hearts and grabbed the cougar and dissapeared and reappeared back on the island. She did the same for Sear Volta, Scarlet Lyrion, Kay Acker, Arietis Flamsteed, Iris Creullie, Idris Soliel, and Mystic Ursus. She teleported each of them to her island and set them down in the same place, the infirmary. "Hush now your safe and I'll take care of you." She said wiping the blood off her mask and swords and putt her mask and swords away and pulled off the black under mask.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Characters : (S)parrowpaw, (B)aykit
Clan/Rank : (S)ThunderClan/Apprentice (B)RiverClan/Kit
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 64

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:18

Scarlet looked around, her eyes relaxed in a bored manner. "I can take care of myself, you know." She told Twilight in a bored voice, grooming her golden fur.

Sparrowpaw, ThunderClan, Apprentice, 20/80,#996600, Baykit, RiverClan, Kit, 5/15, #0066ff

Looking for family for little Sparrow! Click here to request one of her family members!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:25

Twilight narrowed her eyes dangerously and the aura around her turned dark. "You have no idea what you up against." Haw growled coldly and darkly.

Infinis shuddered and curled her tail around her paws.

Sear glanced around the room at the other animals.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:25

The lioness rolled her eyes, continuing to groom herself.

Sparrowpaw, ThunderClan, Apprentice, 20/80,#996600, Baykit, RiverClan, Kit, 5/15, #0066ff

Looking for family for little Sparrow! Click here to request one of her family members!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:43

"Anyways dinner is in twenty so get yourself together and mourn your families. It was to late by the time I got there for you all. Also anyone with injuries go to the other side of the room." Twilight said.

Infinis looked down at her paws.

Sear lumped over to the other side of the room. He had a deep gash on his hind leg from the people who were trying to kill him.

Twilight looked at them all. "Ill answer your questions later tonight over dinner."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 14:36

"What just happened?" Mystic couldn't help but ask that question. She knew that this fox had just saved her life, and was grateful beyond words. Mystic knew she was lucky not to be hurt, and winced at the sight the serval's injury. And the foxes words were painful to, she was without her family. She didn't blame her for not getting there in time, no one could save everyone.

Glitch rp  Signat10
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 14:47

"Youll find out later at dinner but for now I'm here to heal you injuries. Also if your thinking of leaving the island there's a barrier around it that won't allow anybody to get in or out without my consent." Twilight said and went over and grabbed the box of medical supplies and applied a weird looking green paste to the servals wound that closed a little bit of it making it not as deep. She grabbed a dropper and a glass bottle and dropped a few sweet smelling drops onto the wounds and then bandaged it.

Infinis laid her head on her paws and stared at the bamboo wall.

Sear flicked as the fox rubbed some weird green paste onto his wound and then dropped some sweet smelling liquid onto the wound and then bandaged his wound.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 19:37

Artietis backed up, her golden stripes shifting. Her shoulder had a long split down it but she wanted to get a look around first. She walked around, spying a few first aid kits and a good stock of bandages. Some misplaced items here and there, maybe cards or newspaper clippings but she couldn't tell. Maybe it was just trash. She kept looking until she heard Twilight say they couldn't leave. "So you're holding us hostage?" She snarled, the big cat was already without the miniscule comfort of family and now this? She lashed her sunset colored tail and winced at the stinging of her wound. "You're crazy."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 20:35

Twilight shook her head. "No I'm not keeping you hostage your free to roam the island it's pretty big. But outside this barrier you won't be safe. Look I'll tell you everything later I just need to go prepare dinner so I'm the middle of the island is my large compound you will be shown your rooms after dinner and then we meet at the beach for a special thing. I'm sorry that your families were killed but what matters right now is keeping you safe from him." She said flicking her black tail in annoyance.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 3:17

The lynx stared quietly to new group of strangers that now surrounded him. With his ears pointing to the members, the white feline listened to every word trying to make his own conclusion. The idea of being on a island with a barrier was kinda intimaditing but the fox was right too. Here they were safe and for Kay, survive was his only goal. But... he didn't trust in the fox. Even if he watched her killing others with no problem, the skeptical animal didn't believe that she was able to protect them all.
"Well, if this the only way of survive, I will stay. But I honestly don't trust you." He said in a harsh and cold tone.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Glitch rp  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 7:05

Twilight shrugged. "It doesn't matter just as long as you live. What's going on is a huge organization that's killing certain people." She walked over to Artietis and sprayed something on her wound and bandaged it.

Infinis sighed and walked to the front door and sat down on the balcony staring at the jungle forest around them. Far in the distance she could she the edge of the beach and the beautiful clear blue sea.

Sear joined Infinis as Twilight told them they could explore.

"I advise you not to eat anything out there, especially if you don't know what they are and if they are poisonous or not. Tonight you get to pick your weapons." Twilight said as she was finishing up tending to the wounds. She put everything away and stretched. "Im going to make dinner. Anybody want anything in particular?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 16:42

Scarlet shrugged, standing and stretching. "I'll eat anything." She answered, letting out a yawn. The lioness had no family, and didn't care whether or not she died. She currently didn't care for anyone here, yet. Scarlet was more of the "keep-to-herself" type. Sure, she was a big flirt, but that didn't mean she really liked anyone. The lioness examined her terrain, sitting down and grooming herself silently.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 16:48

Twilight nodded. She walked out the door and dissapeared among the bamboo building to prepare a feast.

Sear watched the fox go curiously and noted how she knew this place like the back of her hand and moved around it so fluidly.

Infinis sighed and pawed gently at a vine.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 10:18

Mai was walking down the street when she heard a scream from behind her. She whipped around only to be barreled over by a GE. She growled and turned on him, biting and scraping with her paws.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 12:17

OOC: they are at the island now @Wild

IC: Tilight came back to the infirmity twenty minutes later. "Dinners ready. Follow me." She said and turned waiting outside for the others.

Sear followed.

Infinis followed behind slower.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch rp    Glitch rp  Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch rp
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next