Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error) Empty
PostSubject: In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)   In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 2:29

Cherrymist gulped, grooming her cotton-white chest with a few swift licks, gazing with uncertain foggy eyes at the entrance of Crowstar's den. She fiddled with her paws for a few moments before she made her way inside the den of her grandfather. The black tomcat was inside, and the white queen greeted him softly, nervous. "Crowstar, we need to talk. About Blurrykit and Ratkit." she meowed.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)   In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:34

Crowstar sat up from his relaxed position as soon as Cherrymist had entered. The leader looked at his granddaughter with yellow eyes sensing her nervousness. "What is it Cherrymist?" He already knew that her kits had some influence from the group of rogues, but was there something else to be concerned about?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)   In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 23:14

Cherrymist tried to feel less stressed. After all, she was talking to her grandfather. But the relief didn't come as she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. She had been overly concerned for her kits. They had spent so much time in the companionship of Bear, they hated Rippedsky, and thought that the dead rogue was their father. "I'm wondering whether they want this life... They are so younG and I didn't let them make their own choice... I don't know what to do, I don't wish to force them to ecome warriors ifthey don't want to... Oh StarClan, why must I fail as a mother..." she muttered, feeling her whole body tense with grief and fear. Swankit... Swankit...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)   In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error) Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Eye Of A Hurricane (closed for Error)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: