Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) Empty
PostSubject: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 20:43

dapplekit padded up to blossomfrost, who was just waking up. it was dawn and her apprentice-ship has been loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 20:45

rosethorn woke up at the sounds of tiny paws "what are you doing up dapplekit?" she asked

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 1:04

"let off her...she is excited!" purred blososmfrost as she liked the young cat

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 17:54

dapplekit pranced around blossomfrost. she was very happy. she thought today was the day she might beome an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 23:58

Petalkit walked out of the nursury lookin for Daplekit and Blossomfrost. She followed Daplekit's sent to the warriors den,"daplekit." Petalkit whispered and, carrful not to wake any of the warriors, picked her way through the den untill she found herself next to Daplekit, Blossomfrost, and Rosethorn.carful not to wake the others Petalkit picked her way to Blossomfrost, Rosethorn and Daplekit. "Do you guys want to play?" she asked "Ive been dying to do something, its so boring in the camp." Petalkit asked, "will you please take us to see the training area. Please." Petalkit looked at Blossomfrost pledingly.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 10:12

"sorry little one-when mother and father asked me to take care of you i promised i would!" she purred "but as soon as you become an apprentice i'll ask your mentor if i could give you a hunting lesson" blossomfrost glanced at the two kits in turn "but right now i would love to play!" she meawed

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 18:44

"Yay! I'll beat you guys outside." Petallkit bounded torward the entrance of the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 23:42

"alright!" said Blossomfrost racing out infront of her sister

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 17:56

dapplekit dashed out of the warriors den and tripped. she landed on a day thorn. "owwwww!" she yoweled in pain.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 19:49

Dapplekit!" said blossomfrost as she ran to her friend she looked at the thorn

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyFri 3 Sep 2010 - 0:15

Petalkit came to an abrobt halt when she heard Daplekits ow and raced torward her denmate. "Are you ok? Shal i fetch Moonmist?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptyFri 3 Sep 2010 - 17:05

"yes please! hurry! GO NOW!!!!!" she yoweled at petalkit
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 11:57

Petalkit ran torword Moonmist's den. "Moonmist!" she called, "Dapplekits hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 13:37

"That's what you get for being careless." Meowed Fangkit, staring down at the young kit with the utmost contempt. His glare made him feel so much more superior to the kit than he actually was, but at least he was bright enough to not fall on thorns. The small kit, licked his paw, his eyes fixated on Dapplekit, ignoring the spastic Petalkit that had raced away at the first site of the blood. He wish he had the enthusiasm to shout at the she-kit. But he didn't feel like straining his voice. His cool and collected demeanor, showed what he was saying, even if he didn't open his mouth. 'It's just one thorn, nothing to screech about.' He thought to himself. He had thousands of thorn cuts on his paws, and he rarely screamed for Moonmist to help, that medicine cat had better things to deal with than scratches.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 14:25

Petalkit had head the remark and turned to face the older kit."Why dont you just stand there and not care about anyone but yourself fangkit or you can help. and i did not run at the sight of blood, I ran to get help you carless kit! She spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) Empty

Back to top Go down

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next