Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
Ripped
Sombra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 am

These last few moons had been hell for Tawnystorm as her stomach swelled with another litter. Confined to the nursery, she wasn't able to do her warrior duties, and it annoyed her more than it would the average cat. Here she was, surrounded by queens all gushing about how they could stay in the nursery with their kits forever, when all she wanted to do was go on a good patrol. She was looking forward to having children, no doubt about it, but she wished she wasn't the one doing all the child-rearing. As she lay there, bored and slightly discontented, the warrior felt a crippling pain shoot up her back, like searing fire and ice. This sensation wasn't unfamiliar, and though it was far worse than last time, she knew exactly what it was. Time for round two.
"They're coming! Frogjaw! Cloudstone!" she yowled, before clenching her teeth down on the nearest stick.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 5:18 am

Frogjaw yelped, half-jumping out of his skin at Tawnystorm's piercing tones echoing through the camp. The silver-brown tom raced to the Medicine Den to shout for Cloudstone, before chasing course half-way through to race over to the nursery. He was so torn, what was he meant to do? Ah, he should have asked his mother or Cloudstone about what to do for Queens earlier. He felt so underprepared, but then again, he doubted Tawnystorm felt anymore prepared. She'd spent most of her pregnancy being frustrated that she couldn't go out, or trying to argue that she should be allowed to walk out around the camp at least. This was about as prepared as they were going to be.

So with a deep breath, he entered the nursery.

"Tawnystorm, I'm here. I'm here. Let me help." Frogjaw tried to sound calm but he was failing, stuttering as he went over to lick her head, only to miss and poke her head with his cold nose. 'Focus!' he yelled at himself internally, as he took a seat at her rear to prepare for the arrival of any kits. As much as it embarrassed and disgusted him, he couldn't pick up his kits with his jaw. His jaw was too weak to lift a mouse, let alone a kit. But at least he could clean them, and nudge them closer to their mother when they came out.

He wanted to be useful, Tawnystorm, the most brave and fierce warrior in the whole clan had chosen him to be her mate. To father her kits and be with her to raise them. To allow him to love her unconditionally, and love him unconditionally back. He wouldn't, couldn't let her down at a moment like this. "Breathe, Tawnystorm, remember what Cloudstone said. You need to breathe."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:19 am

Tawnystorm glanced upwards at her mate, a small smile appearing. "I know I need to breathe, silly thing!" she said with a momentary smirk, a brief, shining relief from the pain that consumed her a second later. Push, just push. You've done this before, you can do it again. You've fought worse battles. You can do it. Face it like a warrior, Tawnystorm.

After what felt like an eternity, one small kit was born. Plush silver and white fur, the spitting image of her long-deceased sister. There was no doubt in her mind of what she would name her. "Willowkit," she whispered softly, a small smile forming. But then, another crippling pain - more kits were coming.

"Oh, StarClan help me now!" she exclaimed, gritting her teeth as she pushed, more and more, what seemed to take hours and hours and drained her of any energy she had. One, two three, four, five more kits. Six in all.
Tawnystorm let out a sigh - exasperated, dreading, happy and exhausted all at the same time. Six little furballs to call her own. Six little furballs to feed, look after, and well, tolerate. This would be a very long six moons.
The warrior glanced up at Frogjaw with a tired grin. "Oh, goodness," she murmured. "Too many. What should we name them?" She swept her gaze over the kits, all tiny and innocent. "I like Jasminekit for this one, and this one - Weaselkit. Hawkkit and Duskkit for these two. And this little guy," she paused for a second on the pure white kit, "-looks like a Mallowkit. What do you think?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:09 am

Weaselkit let out a small squeak as he pushed his way through his siblings. He was fairly large and was able to knock them aside with flailing, newborn kit paws. His eyes were shut tight as he blindly nuzzled into the warm fur of Tawnystorm's stomach. Little kit claws kneaded her belly.

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am

Smokeface had seen enough births in his life, but he was fairly sure he was grateful that he had given Tawnystorm her space. When the noise died down, the smoky tom gave himself a quick lick and brought his best friend a fish to eat and regain her strenght after the long kitting. The multitude of kits almost made him snort, but he kept quiet and sat down next to the russet she-cat. "Newleaf will be easy with so many new apprentices to hunt." he purred to his former mentor, nudging down restless Weaselkit towards his mother's belly. "I'm no medicine cat, but I can see five strong and healthy kits, Tawnystorm. Congratulations."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

The small kit who had just been born squirmed between her siblings she was trying to find the warmth of her mother but her siblings had been blocking the way. When she finally felt Tawnystorm's warm fur the she-kit mewed happily and slept.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 10:23 am

OCC: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28017-an-exciting-life-open#352093

The writhing little, tomcat became still for a moment as his still dull senses were completely over taken by a new scent. However, the warmth of the warriors paw was welcome. There was a soft purr in between the constant baby meows that came from his maw. The noise was only silenced by his mouth finding a spot to get milk. Even then, his purr rumbled, pleased with the food and comfort.

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:21 am

Willowkit let out a tiny mewl as she was shoved into the freezing air, a huge difference from inside her mother's warm belly. She felt many more bodies around her and squirmed her way over them to a place next to her mother's warm, furry belly that smelled of something delicious. Letting out a satisfied purr she began to suckle, while gently kneading Tawnystorm's belly.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Sign_s13
Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Duskkit whined as he touched the cold ground, mewling for his mum. He felt a figure push him, and he fell into a lump of soft, warm fur that he nuzzled into, quietly squeaking as he felt his littermate's bodies around him. He pushed closer to the furry thing, and started drinking in the warm, creamy liquid. Soon he fell asleep, still cuddled up to his mother.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) 9879156Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) 9877833Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) 9877898Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:23 pm

It all happened so fast, all the tom could do was aggressively clean the kits and look out with awe at his mate, who got over the pain so easily to mother their kits. And boy, there were a lot of kits to look after. The fact that Tawnystorm had looked bigger than most queens should have been the first clue that they were parents to an abnormal amount of kits. Seeing all six squirming bodies didn't do much for his general anxiety over parenthood, but seeing how confident his mate was, how could he do any less.

"Those names sound perfect."
Frogjaw said, his voice choking up as he looked down at the kits, noting the little differences in colourations and how they all seemed to generally resemble their family lines. A burst of unexpected warmth grew within his chest, and his nerves finally settled. "What a wonderful life you've given me, Tawnystorm. I will keep our family save no matter what. I love you."

The tom pressed his muzzle against hers as he settled around her, adding his warmth to the nest. Perhaps he'd never become the great warrior that he'd once hoped to be, but being a father and a loyal, loving mate to Tawnystorm sounded just as good to him.
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 am

Ooc: I totally didn't know about this! Sorry!

Hawkkit was feeling warm one second and then she felt sudden coldness from being pushed to the outskirts of the 'kitten crowd'. Not knowing what to do or where to go, Hawkkit let out a loud new that almost sounded like a screech.Struggling around she went the wrong way and fell into an empty nest. Letting out another 'screech' she flailed her tiny paws in the air, tumbling to the ground of the nest.

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Lightning+clan+flowerheartWelcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baWelcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)   Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell (Birth Topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: